SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

38 minutes ago, Ashal said:

It doesn't need to be SexLab's keyword, it works with ANY keyword that has the string "AlwaysStrip" in it's name.

Really? That's pretty cool!

Just to be clear though so I don't derp... I can just create a brand new keyword and as long as it says AlwaysStrip it'll give me the function I want?

3 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Not sure where to post this one,

I found that while using ALLGUD, aka All Geared Up Deravitive

A certain patch file I found that removed all equipped items from nude people....Well it sounded all great cause then I could use ALLGUD but with this nude patch well it led to crashing or freezing up upon sex calls being made to Sexlab by sex mods.  Each time the actors get stripped this nude patch for ALLGUD would fire off to strip the weapons but I guess it was not made well enough.

ALLGUD by itself well its a bit of an annoyance to get all the items off the PC and NPC's each time for a sex scene so I went ahead an removed it from my LO.

Anyway since it effects Sexlab and mods in its framework thought I would put that here in case others are running into crashing well it might be ALLGUD or another such mod that might need some tweaking to function nicely with Sexlab.

I've used ALLGUD for the longest time with THIS mod and have never had a crashing problem or had issues getting people to be properly naked.

31 minutes ago, shardoom said:

I've used ALLGUD for the longest time with THIS mod and have never had a crashing problem or had issues getting people to be properly naked.

I just realized that is entirely possible, my bad....

I have likely pretty much crammed as much as can be crammed into my game and now its hit its limit....Which honestly cant say Im impressed with SkyrimSE compared to SkyrimLE...

At the point my game is at, I have to remove mods to improve stability, I seem to remember having more script heavy mods in my LE installation for sure but eh it is what it is.

I'll have a look at your link, but in the meantime I gotta figure on some mods to pull from the LO.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

I just realized that is entirely possible, my bad....

I have likely pretty much crammed as much as can be crammed into my game and now its hit its limit....Which honestly cant say Im impressed with SkyrimSE compared to SkyrimLE...

At the point my game is at, I have to remove mods to improve stability, I seem to remember having more script heavy mods in my LE installation for sure but eh it is what it is.

I'll have a look at your link, but in the meantime I gotta figure on some mods to pull from the LO.

Thanks.

I really doubt your issues stem from the upgrade to SE. Skyrim SE literally does EVERYTHING better than LE. You can cram an INSANE amount of stuff into it and it'll eat it all up and ask for more, while crunching all those scripts and rendering all those lovelies at an increased speed. This is especially true if you're running the most up to date SE (the anniversary edition).

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have corrupted scripts, being more specific you have Mods, Patches or Fixes made for another version of SexLab overwriting the SexLab scripts. Remove them.

I checked my module, found no covering his stuff, but I found something in the console, as the chart, in the first time into the animation when the animation is normal, but when I switch the animation, positioning changes twice, the first time is often a normal animation, the second change, cause there is a person not to animation, I don't know how to solve, he come to consult.

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have corrupted scripts, being more specific you have Mods, Patches or Fixes made for another version of SexLab overwriting the SexLab scripts. Remove them.

NOTICE ChaurusReverse-PositionOffsets()[omit]

NOTICE ChaurusReverse-PositionOffsets(omit)

Threadd(0) syncdone(Refresh)-lag timer:13.447998

19 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Check your Mfg console. Seems to be the wrong version and is causing a lot of errors on the logs. That type of errors have unpredictable outcomes.

Also make sure of use the last version of SexLab for your Skyrim version and remove all the Mods that are overwintering the SexLab scripts files unless be specifically made for this version of SexLab

With check your mfg console, that is not some kind of mod right? You just mean the console used by skyrim se? How exactly do i check that?

As for the version of sexlab that is Version 1.63 for SE. I myself have never upgraded SE to AE. The version of skyrim is 1.5.97.08. And skse is 2.0.20 tel6.

What exactly do you mean with mods that are overwintering the sexlab scripts files? Please give an example so i know what to look for. Do uou mean something like SLPrivacy because it overwrites files of sexlab itself?

With high regards and thanks for giving me some of your time

3 hours ago, reinyn said:

With check your mfg console, that is not some kind of mod right? You just mean the console used by skyrim se? How exactly do i check that?

As for the version of sexlab that is Version 1.63 for SE. I myself have never upgraded SE to AE. The version of skyrim is 1.5.97.08. And skse is 2.0.20 tel6.

What exactly do you mean with mods that are overwintering the sexlab scripts files? Please give an example so i know what to look for. Do uou mean something like SLPrivacy because it overwrites files of sexlab itself?

With high regards and thanks for giving me some of your time

"MFG Console" is a Mod that sometimes come included on Mods for Expressions but is always better if you install it independent.

SexLab don't need the MFG but will use it when is installed. In your case seems to be installed but probably a very old or modified version. The errors caused by the missing parts of MFG are breaking the SexLab scene.

Yes "SL Privacy" overwrite SexLab files and for i know was dropped few years ago so should be incompatible with the current version of SexLab. By the way my SLU+ include a Privacy System and is 100% compatible with the current version of SexLab.

All the Mod author know that the SexLab script files can't be overwrite because that make them incompatible with all the other versions of SexLab. Still in some cases is the only way possible and the author is on the obligation of keep his Mod compatible with all the most recent version of SexLab. By other side the use should be careful when install a mod that overwrite files of another mod, in all the cases the files should be newest than the files of the original Mod or they are not compatible even if seems to work.

As interesting facts: The most recent version of SexLab already included many of the most popular patch and fixes, so if you have a fix or patch for SexLab that is older than your SexLab version, just remove it because is incompatible and not longer required since probably is already included.

7 hours ago, cdnkp said:

NOTICE ChaurusReverse-PositionOffsets()[omit]

NOTICE ChaurusReverse-PositionOffsets(omit)

Threadd(0) syncdone(Refresh)-lag timer:13.447998

I prefer if you send me the file "Papyrus.0.log" but for i understand your problem is with the Chaurus. In that case is a know issue and is already fixed on my "SexLab Utility Plus". Check my Patch and Tweak's page

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

"MFG Console" is a Mod that sometimes come included on Mods for Expressions but is always better if you install it independent.

SexLab don't need the MFG but will use it when is installed. In your case seems to be installed but probably a very old or modified version. The errors caused by the missing parts of MFG are breaking the SexLab scene.

Yes "SL Privacy" overwrite SexLab files and for i know was dropped few years ago so should be incompatible with the current version of SexLab. By the way my SLU+ include a Privacy System and is 100% compatible with the current version of SexLab.

All the Mod author know that the SexLab script files can't be overwrite because that make them incompatible with all the other versions of SexLab. Still in some cases is the only way possible and the author is on the obligation of keep his Mod compatible with all the most recent version of SexLab. By other side the use should be careful when install a mod that overwrite files of another mod, in all the cases the files should be newest than the files of the original Mod or they are not compatible even if seems to work.

As interesting facts: The most recent version of SexLab already included many of the most popular patch and fixes, so if you have a fix or patch for SexLab that is older than your SexLab version, just remove it because is incompatible and not longer required since probably is already included.

Thanks again for helping me with this, i uninstalled (more informative console, i wantwidgets and SL Privacy) to start with. Also reinstalled your sexlab utility plus mod. Will make a new test with my new load order. Can i ask more questions if things do not work out?

EDIT: I still have quite a bit of a problem on my hands with this after deinstalling those particular mods. And still have to manually end the animations on several attempts. I hereby have both my load order and both the current logfiles again.

EDIT: Which mods would i have to look out for when it comes to adding mfg console?

Papyrus.0.log SexLabDebug.0.log loadorder.txt

Edited by reinyn
8 hours ago, reinyn said:

more informative console

Keep More informative console and install the last version of "MFG Fix"

Your log show errors of missing functions on MFG and that only means that you have a wrong version of MFG.

Your log also show a error of missing functions on FNIS so you probably have a wrong version of FNIS too or are using Nemesis in which case make sure of follow the setup instructions of Nemesis with SexLab.

Also your log seems to be from a new game or at least the SexLab is new on that saved game. On both cases make sure of wait until all the animations be registered before try some sex scene. The animations take some time on get fully registered after the SexLab said that is installed. Check the console with the DebugMode of the SexLab enabled if you want to see if is still registering animation.

PS: I think you don't need the "SexLabStatsManipulator" with this version of SexLab, because the latest versions of SexLab allow edit the actor Stats when the DebugMode is enabled

Edited by OsmelMC
18 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

如果您将文件“Papyrus.0.log”发送给我,我更喜欢,但我知道您的问题出在 Chaurus 上。在那种情况下是一个已知问题,并且已经在我的“SexLab Utility Plus”上修复。检查我的 Patch and Tweak 页面

Thank you for your help. Thank you

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Keep More informative console and install the last version of "MFG Fix"

Your log show errors of missing functions on MFG and that only means that you have a wrong version of MFG.

Your log also show a error of missing functions on FNIS so you probably have a wrong version of FNIS too or are using Nemesis in which case make sure of follow the setup instructions of Nemesis with SexLab.

Also your log seems to be from a new game or at least the SexLab is new on that saved game. On both cases make sure of wait until all the animations be registered before try some sex scene. The animations take some time on get fully registered after the SexLab said that is installed. Check the console with the DebugMode of the SexLab enabled if you want to see if is still registering animation.

PS: I think you don't need the "SexLabStatsManipulator" with this version of SexLab, because the latest versions of SexLab allow edit the actor Stats when the DebugMode is enabled

As for more informative console, i reinstalled that. Also installed latest MFG fix.

When it comes to FNIS i really don't get it. I am using the 7.6 version which is the latest version available (for as far as i can see)

As for waiting until all animations are registered. Normally i think i do that pretty well. (But i don't know for sure for how long i should wait. Checking it with the console is good enough in this matter?)

The reason i have sexlabstatsmanipulator installed is because i normally don't use the debug mode. And it gives me a nice overview away from all the tabs of sexlab itself. (Could the statsmanipulator be part of the problem?)

EDIT: I have done a few more testruns with a new save. (Also waited 5 minutes before running any animations. Hope that would be enough) With every animation i used the following timeframe.

1st stage 35 seconds.

2nd stage 30 seconds

3rd stage 25 seconds

4rd stage 20 seconds

5th stage 9 seconds

I have also switched the seperate orgasm module of sexlab itself on and of during animations. I think i played 6 to 8 animations in total. 3 with both seperate orgasm and orgasm effects off. There were almost no problems. (lesbian breastfeeding animation only ended later for partner npc)

2 animations with both seperate orgasm module and orgasm effects on. With both animations npc ended significantly later then pc. Also some sound problems with npc voice falling away between stage 3 and 5.

2 animations with seperate orgasm module on and orgasm effects off. At least once i had to end the animation myself.

I know probably asked this before, but what is exactly the problem with fnis? As far as i know it is the latest version. Some of the lines about fnis seem to go about creature support, but i don't use anything like that and don't have it installed either. (I hope that does not cause any trouble because i seriously have nothing with that, nor want it either. I mean everyone their own taste and i won't judge but seriously not for me)

Thank you for your time and once again included my load order and the debugs.

With high regards,

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log SexLabDebug.0.log

Edited by reinyn

@reinyn

The FNIS error is for a missing function (the version compare function) this is possible only if the scripts are corrupted or missing. If your FNIS is compressed, better extra it.

About your sync issue (the AnimationEnd) seems to be caused by a papyrus too busy. 

Sexlab Approach said: Papyrus too slow for cloak frequency setting by 54 seconds.

In fact just after SexLab tried to end the animation seems like Sexlab Approach or another SexLab Mod did an actors Scan that took the papyrus resources resulting in a SyncEvenDone(Reset) 14 seconds too late.

This is in part a SexLab bug and a wrong configuration. For one side the time that wait SexLab for the SyncEvenDone before get desperate and try to continue without it is too short for cases like this. And for the other side you should increase the time between scan's of mods like "SexLab Approach" at more than 80. I usually set my scan's at more than 120 because my PC is a bit slow for Skyrim.

Few days ago I also noticed a sync issue at the end and did some adjustments on the waiting time of the SyncEvenDone so my next version should do it better.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

@reinyn

The FNIS error is for a missing function (the version compare function) this is possible only if the scripts are corrupted or missing. If your FNIS is compressed, better extra it.

About your sync issue (the AnimationEnd) seems to be caused by a papyrus too busy. 

Sexlab Approach said: Papyrus too slow for cloak frequency setting by 54 seconds.

In fact just after SexLab tried to end the animation seems like Sexlab Approach or another SexLab Mod did an actors Scan that took the papyrus resources resulting in a SyncEvenDone(Reset) 14 seconds too late.

This is in part a SexLab bug and a wrong configuration. For one side the time that wait SexLab for the SyncEvenDone before get desperate and try to continue without it is too short for cases like this. And for the other side you should increase the time between scan's of mods like "SexLab Approach" at more than 80. I usually set my scan's at more than 120 because my PC is a bit slow for Skyrim.

Few days ago I also noticed a sync issue at the end and did some adjustments on the waiting time of the SyncEvenDone so my next version should do it better.

Alright, thank you. I will be trying something with this. About Fnis i don't really know what to do about that. I installed it using mod organizer 2. So maybe i should just play a bit for a few days and see what it does. Once again thank you.

Edited by reinyn

I have a simple question, and 358 pages is a lot to read through. I'm hoping someone can just answer a simple yes or no.

I'm running AE with SexlabframeworkAE_v164c which I think is the latest version. I also have the latest version of every mod that all my mods require, it's a long list so I won't bore you.

I just uninstalled a Anubs animation pack and installed the newest one. The game wouldn't load. I ran FNIS and got an error message - Too many animations.

I figured out that I installed FNIS XXL wrong, I merged it with the standard FNIS. So I completely uninstalled the standard version & animal pack, then installed FNIS XXL and reinstalled the animal pack which seemed to merge with the XXL.

I'm still getting the FNIS "too many animations" warning but the game will now boot up. When I boot up the game I get the following warning
"Sexlab Error: Unsupported Version Roll Back Detected (16403->16300) Proceed at your own Risk!"

I'm guessing that means I have 16,403 animations installed and FNIS XXL is supposed to support 32,000 per their page.

I also installed SSE Engine Fix. I didn't install Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE because their page says it doesn't work with AE. 

So my basic question is this. Is the warning that I get when I boot up the game anything to worry about, or can I ignore it?

I figured this out.

It wasn't the animation pack causing the problem. It was another mod that came packaged with it. I thought it was just an update or patch to fix something.

Sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Edited by Reefor

So i have this weird problem. I'm running skyrim SE and for some reason I can't install the framework from the MCM it won't recognize any installed prerequisites. I think it may have something to do with sexlabutil.dll not being installed from the mod but i have no idea how to get the plugin installed.

20220512015206_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Aruin said:

So i have this weird problem. I'm running skyrim SE and for some reason I can't install the framework from the MCM it won't recognize any installed prerequisites. I think it may have something to do with sexlabutil.dll not being installed from the mod but i have no idea how to get the plugin installed.

20220512015206_1.jpg

You have clicked the "Install/Update Sexlab 1.63 SE" line?

9 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

You have clicked the "Install/Update Sexlab 1.63 SE" line?

no I'm stupid. sorry for the sarcasm but yes I have. This mod worked once before and all those mods had little checks next to them and clearly indicated they where installed

10 hours ago, Aruin said:

20220512015206_1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Aruin said:

no I'm stupid. sorry for the sarcasm but yes I have. This mod worked once before and all those mods had little checks next to them and clearly indicated they where installed

Well SL is failing the prerequisite check. Check your plugin list and make sure all of those are enabled (not just installed). If they are then something you have added/changed in your mod list between now and the last time SL worked for you is likely the culprit, but you can always try re-installing SL in your mod list as well.

Edited by asdj1239

I did i even said in my post the only one missing is sexlabutil.dll and even if they where missing they should have symbols next to them indicating so. its not just they're not installed its that the mod isn't reading my installed plugins at all.

13 minutes ago, Aruin said:

I did i even said in my post the only one missing is sexlabutil.dll and even if they where missing they should have symbols next to them indicating so. its not just they're not installed its that the mod isn't reading my installed plugins at all.

sexlabutil.dll is included in every release of sexlab. it's just a file that should be in the mod's folder SL > SKSE > Plugins.

Anyway this kind of problem is likely caused by inexperience with setting up your plugins but is hard to troubleshoot without more information. Assuming you've already searched the thread for a similar issue, you should export your plugin list and post it here so people can check if there are some issues. I would also suggest deleting sexlab and re-installing it in your mod list. Deleting your fnis output and re-running FNIS probably wouldn't hurt either

edit: Is this a fresh install of skyrim? Are you using SE or AE? What version of SKSE are you using? Did you try to install SKSE with a mod organizer, or did you install it properly by putting it in your skyrim directory?

Edited by asdj1239

I'm running SL Extra Voices with SLF 163 Beta 8 as well as other voice packs, they all work just fine. "Dirty Talk" seems to work only with Flower Girl animations, but that's ok, it works. As the "Judge" will tell you, not all voices and\or text translations work all the time. It's kinda hit and miss, I take what I can get. There is a voice sythisizer(?) out there, but I don't use it.

Oh, yeah, I'm running SSE 1.5.97 with skse 2.0.20 and the complete "Toys" mod set, 525 mods total. Works great... so far.