SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The tags is not the best solution because don't apply just for the trans. At less all the NPC be futa my recommendation is on my "SexLab Utility Plus" recently I being added Futa detection and don't require change the Animation gender tags just toggle the gender property of the actor on the sexlab mcm or use some of the mods that already toggle the sexlab actor gender when futa is equipped.

Woo, thanks. Weren't aware of your mod until now, so I already configured all the Actor1 from female to male now as well as changing the tags manually. But your mod sounds good.

9 minutes ago, WarAcez said:

HELP!!! Does this mod suppose to overwrite something in other mods? When I install SL it overrides Papyrus and OSA, will it cause something bad in my current save? 

ANSWER: Sexlab contains a version (relatively up to date) of PapyrusUtil. You can use the one from Sexlab or re-install/give priority to the standalone PapyrusUtil so it's guaranteed your game uses the latest version. OSA or any other mod requiring/containing PapyrusUtil should work if you do that. Don't let other mods overwrite SL or the standalone, as some mods contain old versions and it will cause troubles (like Campfire and other Chesko mods).

7 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

ANSWER: Sexlab contains a version (relatively up to date) of PapyrusUtil. You can use the one from Sexlab or re-install/give priority to the standalone PapyrusUtil so it's guaranteed your game uses the latest version. OSA or any other mod requiring/containing PapyrusUtil should work if you do that. Don't let other mods overwrite SL or the standalone, as some mods contain old versions and it will cause troubles (like Campfire and other Chesko mods).

Thank you for your answer. But it makes me a new questions. Does the latest version of sexlab have its own build in papyrus together in its mod or you mean the version of papyrusutil here in loverslab? 

If I reinstall my standalone PapyrusUtil (from Nexus) will it overrides the papyrus of Sexlab Framework? Im taking note of what you said that I wont let anything overwrites Sexlab

39 minutes ago, WarAcez said:

Does the latest version of sexlab have its own build in papyrus together in its mod or you mean the version of papyrusutil here in loverslab? 

""Sexlab contains a version (relatively up to date) of PapyrusUtil."" --> Sexlab framework (the mod) contains a version of PapyrusUtil. AFAIK the one in the Nexus for Skyrim SE is the most up to date.

If I reinstall my standalone PapyrusUtil (from Nexus) will it overrides the papyrus of Sexlab Framework?

Yes. Well, depends on your mod manager, manual installs or NMM will directly overwrite the files. In MO or Vortex you can change which mod files overwrite each other on the fly.

Im taking note of what you said that I wont let anything overwrites Sexlab

The whole point is making sure you have the latest version (or at least the version contained in Sexlab). For that you can either use SL or SL + PapyrusUtil standalone. These two versions of PapUtil are no problem. But if you have other mods providing their own versions of PapUtil you shouldn't let these versions overwrite your Sexlab or standalone PapUtil installs.

2 hours ago, Just Don't said:

""Sexlab contains a version (relatively up to date) of PapyrusUtil."" --> Sexlab framework (the mod) contains a version of PapyrusUtil. AFAIK the one in the Nexus for Skyrim SE is the most up to date.

Yes. Well, depends on your mod manager, manual installs or NMM will directly overwrite the files. In MO or Vortex you can change which mod files overwrite each other on the fly.

The whole point is making sure you have the latest version (or at least the version contained in Sexlab). For that you can either use SL or SL + PapyrusUtil standalone. These two versions of PapUtil are no problem. But if you have other mods providing their own versions of PapUtil you shouldn't let these versions overwrite your Sexlab or standalone PapUtil installs.

Thanks again, you enlighten me!!! I'm no expert in modding but I kinda know how, so I guess I followed you.

43 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

I am getting back into updating my Sexlab mods for SSE.  The animations that come with it with notable exceptions from Leito are pretty much crap and that tags are wrong in many cases.

Can someone suggest other animations with the same quality as Leitos?

There's Anubs & Billys that are made well and are readily available.

what can i do when animations stuck at stage 1 all the time. the sound goes on and the animation ends but always only displays stage 1. 

I tried resetting SL. Even startet a new save but allways the same problem. Everything worked fine yesterday and i did not change anything today.

I'm having an issue with recompiling sslActorAlias due to a reason that I have yet to figure out. If someone could do it for me i would be grateful.

The only change I did was on line 883 from: Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0) to: Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, true, false, false, false, true, false, 0)

On 11/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, ingwer said:

what can i do when animations stuck at stage 1 all the time. the sound goes on and the animation ends but always only displays stage 1. 

I tried resetting SL. Even startet a new save but allways the same problem. Everything worked fine yesterday and i did not change anything today.

The last alternative sounds like a fresh reinstall of SexLab then

Im having this issue where when i start up sexlabs click the button to install it my game crashes to desktop after a few seconds. Is there something i can do about this?

Edit: Okay so i have no idea if this was because of alternative start but I loaded back to when I was in the alternative start prison cell and Hit the install button there and where good. My guess is my game or some mod makes it where i cant install it in the overworld.

How can I use SexLab in the MCM to select multiple actors for animations? I was going through the list of animations in the Animation Editor. I saw I can push N on my keyboard to select an actor NPC. I'm able to use this to play animations between two characters (NPC and Player). However, I'm wondering if there is a way to select two NPCs with the player? I'm hoping to use the MCM to play through animations that would play animations for threesomes, foursomes, etc.

I have the SexLab Animation Loader installed if that changes any options.

4 hours ago, Nimarus said:

How can I use SexLab in the MCM to select multiple actors for animations? I was going through the list of animations in the Animation Editor. I saw I can push N on my keyboard to select an actor NPC. I'm able to use this to play animations between two characters (NPC and Player). However, I'm wondering if there is a way to select two NPCs with the player? I'm hoping to use the MCM to play through animations that would play animations for threesomes, foursomes, etc.

I have the SexLab Animation Loader installed if that changes any options.

You can't use the SexLab MCM to start Animations with more than 2 Actors.

For that I recommend you the MatshMaker and his spells.

is there any possibility to get rid of those standard anim packs? (3jiou, 4udik, AP, Arrok, Zyn). i dont like those and i have so much better animations to use. there is no possibility to unregister or deactivate them in SLAnimLoader. also defeat uses to ignore me having them in avoid tabs from time to time and still using them for foreplay animations e.g.

Been trying to figure it out why expressions arent working anymore for me. I cant seem to lock it down: have mfg fix and I have expressive facial animations (male and female) but those have never conflicted before. Anyone else seen this before? Dug around in forums a bit but havent really seen any solutions even with the people who have had it (I'm sure I missed some forum posts.) The sound effects play just fine just no facial animations whatsoever. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

On 11/12/2020 at 12:49 PM, Saphiira said:

is there any possibility to get rid of those standard anim packs? (3jiou, 4udik, AP, Arrok, Zyn). i dont like those and i have so much better animations to use. there is no possibility to unregister or deactivate them in SLAnimLoader. also defeat uses to ignore me having them in avoid tabs from time to time and still using them for foreplay animations e.g.

You take them out of usage in the SexLab MCM menu, I do this then save the settings for my other chars to use.

11 hours ago, Galishai said:

You take them out of usage in the SexLab MCM menu, I do this then save the settings for my other chars to use.

found it already ty. for everyone else looking for the same: the standard animations can be en-/disabled in the MCM --> SexLab --> Animation Editor

On 11/13/2020 at 3:20 PM, Derrakor said:

i instaled and hawe in mcu but no animations are plaing

do i did something wrong or just am idiot. tbo i dont know 

Without any details, your issue is impossible to diagnose, much less substantively answer.

In order for SL & animations to work, you need to correctly install its requirements as well as the mod itself, run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, and finally install some mod that allows you to initiate scenes, e.g. Matchmaker.

Once you get tired of watching underwear-clad actors humping each other ineffectually, you might consider SoS for schlongs and male body replacer, and CBBE/3BBB (etc.) or BHUNP plus compatible textures for your female body replacer.

10 hours ago, Saphiira said:
22 hours ago, Galishai said:

found it already ty. for everyone else looking for the same: the standard animations can be en-/disabled in the MCM --> SexLab --> Animation Editor

Using the Animation Editor tab to disable animations seems to me akin to using a scalpel to cut down a 100-year-old Oak tree- possible, but unduly tedious.

You have to both "disable" and "suppress" the unwanted animations to stop them from playing. For some reason, simply disabling them isn't enough. :classic_wacko: The most straightforward (and fastest) way to disable them is by un-ticking the unwanted animations on the Toggle Animations tab. But no matter how you disable them, you must still suppress the disabled animations on the Rebuild and Clean tab to actually prevent them from playing. Yes, I know that "disable" and "suppress" are synonymous in this context- Nonetheless, that's how it works. I'm sure there's a perfectly logical reason for it, probably a workaround for some Skyrim bug. Or something.

1 hour ago, Mark504 said:

where can i download beta3/beta 4?

If it's not in the first post you'll be relying in the good will of someone who hoards old mod versions. So not impossible but unlikely... and not recommended IMO.

Any reason to need such an old version? C'mon, jump into the 1.5.97 game wagon.

5 minutes ago, ferallord said:

Anyone able to help me? none of the animations seem to work the npc and player just stand in the same spot making noises until the interaction ends and we go our separate ways.

really breaking my erotic immersion lol

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing/uninstalling/reinstalling any animation mod, including but not limited to SexLab Framework.