SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

16 hours ago, fred200 said:

Old rule is don't remove mods mid-game. You will likely break your save.

You have only been at this a week; just start over with a new game. You will not regret it.

Yeah, I will start from scratch for sure, even reinstalling my freshly installed game. Just wanted to experiment with some mods and see if I can get any closer to my Oldrim setup. BTW, any idea why I cannot change my character's sexuality in SexLab? The option doesn't appear to be active.

Apparently there are a lot of issues I haven't even encountered while playing the classic Skyrim (for example, my character cannot enter Whiterun after successfully persuading the guard). On the other hand, not a single CTD so far.  

1 hour ago, mulliganplummer said:

Can anybody help me, I know I installed the SE versions, but getting two DLL errors. 

image.png.ca415453efd4cec7f246495d1c2c0895.png

You have, in fact, installed the LE version of Sexlab.  Current Sexlab version for SSE is 1.63 beta 8.  1.62 is LE-only.

Get "MFG Fix" from the the SSE section of nexusmods.com for MfgConsole replacement.

Get PapyrusUtils from the SSE section of nexusmods.com for "StorageUtil" replacement. (Overwrite the one found in Sexlab 1.63beta8, the nexus one is newer. Don't let any other mod overwrite this, ever).

Ignore the SetVehicleFixPlugin.  It was never converted to SE and the error is just noise.  The plugin was for controlling animation speed.  Feature is dead in SE until this finds an update or someone recreates it in other software.  Delete the DLL to get rid of the error, or ignore.

You're using an old version of MNC.  Version 12.1 is out last I saw.

12 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

You have, in fact, installed the LE version of Sexlab.  Current Sexlab version for SSE is 1.63 beta 8.  1.62 is LE-only.

Get "MFG Fix" from the the SSE section of nexusmods.com for MfgConsole replacement.

Get PapyrusUtils from the SSE section of nexusmods.com for "StorageUtil" replacement. (Overwrite the one found in Sexlab 1.63beta8, the nexus one is newer. Don't let any other mod overwrite this, ever).

Ignore the SetVehicleFixPlugin.  It was never converted to SE and the error is just noise.  The plugin was for controlling animation speed.  Feature is dead in SE until this finds an update or someone recreates it in other software.  Delete the DLL to get rid of the error, or ignore.

You're using an old version of MNC.  Version 12.1 is out last I saw.

I'm sorry, I forget it again to delete the SetVehicleFixPlugin in 12.1...... It will not cause any harm,

Hello,

A question: in flower girls framework, have a option to size the actors (npc's and pc) to 1, in other words, let all in the same size to animations.

In sexlab, I can't found this. Many animations are wrong because one char is biger than other.

Have a option to do this?

Thanks a lot.

39 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

A question: in flower girls framework, have a option to size the actors (npc's and pc) to 1, in other words, let all in the same size to animations.

In sexlab, I can't found this. Many animations are wrong because one char is biger than other.

Have a option to do this?

Thanks a lot.

Scaling. It's in SexLab's MCM.

10 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

Can show me where? I just look in all menus, and not founded the Scaling Option.

In Sexlab MCM, second tab (Animation Settings). you must disable the "Disable Scaling / CTD Fix" (and it's called that for a reason, there has been reports from users having crashes due to the automatic scaling in the first stages of the animations). Then you have to enable the "Even Actors Height" setting above the "Disable Scaling...". Test it yourself and see if it works fine for you. You could also enable the "Clear High Heel's Height" in case you have boots with HH enabled (this setting will remove the additional height during animations so the scale is adjusted using normal values).

Spoiler

2525351.png.849d64e49e27e2a533fa51f628ca0e63.png

5 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

In Sexlab MCM, second tab (Animation Settings). you must disable the "Disable Scaling / CTD Fix" (and it's called that for a reason, there has been reports from users having crashes due to the automatic scaling in the first stages of the animations). Then you have to enable the "Even Actors Height" setting above the "Disable Scaling...". Test it yourself and see if it works fine for you. You could also enable the "Clear High Heel's Height" in case you have boots with HH enabled (this setting will remove the additional height during animations so the scale is adjusted using normal values).

Reveal hidden contents

2525351.png.849d64e49e27e2a533fa51f628ca0e63.png

Worked all right.. Like a charm.... Thanks a lot... 

On 9/4/2020 at 8:18 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Of those mods I currently only use defeat and usually only for testing, but the behaviour of having to open the console to allow the scene to progress was something I encountered during development of Aroused Creatures and was caused by my attempts to prevent the PC from moving around between chained animations. So I'm wondering if the issue might not be with those mods and some similar functions.

Are you seeing the same issues in a new game with those mods disabled and triggering with MatchMaker instead?

No, it is exclusively only for "player defeated" mods as stated above.  But if you check the papyrus log snippet i included.. it gets stuck on Sync.ThreadLock(0). But given the fact that these all worked perfectly in LE that means there has to be a scripting issue, right?
Edit: It is also strange that it does not occur every time and I personally have only had it occur when there are more than 2 actors involved (Human or creature)

The current beta is available as an attached file, so it doesn't has its own download page. As for the reasons for this, I don't know. I doubt it's because of some rule or permission thing, as the author of this thread and Sexlab for both LE and SE is Ashal himself, so it must be a personal reason (like it doesn't get its own download page because it's beta or something).

Not a big issue as this is a pinned thread in the downloads for Sexlab in SE, also one of the top results when you search "sexlab skyrim se" or similar in any decent search engine (let's be real, any search engine, even Bing will take you here).

*sigh* I've gone and done it again.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:
  13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
14 hours ago, redrustred said:

Why isn't this in the download section of Skyrim SE?

LoversLab isn't set up that way.

10 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The current beta is available as an attached file, so it doesn't has its own download page. As for the reasons for this, I don't know. I doubt it's because of some rule or permission thing, as the author of this thread and Sexlab for both LE and SE is Ashal himself, so it must be a personal reason (like it doesn't get its own download page because it's beta or something).

Not a big issue as this is a pinned thread in the downloads for Sexlab in SE, also one of the top results when you search "sexlab skyrim se" or similar in any decent search engine (let's be real, any search engine, even Bing will take you here).

13 hours ago, redrustred said:

I'm not sure what you mean, I have never uploaded anything here before.

Is it the OP's choice to keep it in the forums only? or is there some rules involved?

Like for real, none of the converted support mods even link or reference how to go about downloading SL for SE.

OK, sorry this went off the rails. It's my fault for trying not to be so verbose in my replies.

What I meant is that, unlike the Nexus, which is organized by Game (separate sections for Skyrim LE, SSE, Fallout x, Fallout y, etc. etc.) Lovers Lab just lumps all Downloads and post threads together in a jumble with a mostly uninformative path structure. This makes it difficult for users to discern which game a mod is for, leading to (for example) ppl installing SexLab Framework 1.62 (Oldrim version) into their SSE game because if you Google or use the LL Search function to find "SexLab," the first and sometimes only visible result is the Oldrim page, or SLEN, or any of numerous other SexLab-related mods. The "LL Shuffle" also makes the "Home" screen pretty useless, since looking at recent-activity threads named "How do I make my boobs bounce" and replying to it thinking it's about Skyrim or SSE, then belatedly discovering it's about The Sims 4 (the next day, fuck fuck fuckitty fuck!), means I now pretty much ignore the recent activity page completely since I can't tell posts I might be interested in from posts I am 100% clueless about because they're about games I have never played.

On the Nexus, I can tell at a glance which game I'm "in" and any search I make can (and is by default) restricted to that game, so there's almost zero chance I'll install Oldrim SkyUI into my SSE. Also, there is game-identifying information as I read a post because the path structure is "Nexus\Mods\Skyrim Special Edition\" instead of "LoversLab\Topic\90210-why-won't-my-dick-get-hard\june-23-2020" which gives no user-useful information at all.

So that's what I thought @redrustredwas referring to- "why isn't SL in the download section of SSE" was how I read the question, my reply trying to indicate there is no such thing as a Download section of SSE on LoversLab.

54 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

my reply trying to indicate there is no such thing as a Download section of SSE on LoversLab.

??????

Then what's this?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/163-skyrim-special-edition/

Sorry, I'm just really confused, the category clearly exists, but everything is all over the place, a lot of the stuff doesn't even list requirements, now I get most of the people here play often enough to know them by heart, but without it, its really difficult to keep track which mods got converted.

9 minutes ago, redrustred said:

??????

Then what's this?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/163-skyrim-special-edition/

Sorry, I'm just really confused, the category clearly exists, but everything is all over the place, a lot of the stuff doesn't even list requirements, now I get most of that people here play often enough to know them by heart, but without it, its really difficult to keep track which mods got converted.

As I said, sexlab has its OWN download section. Separated into LE and SE download threads, it's really not that difficult is it?

50 minutes ago, redrustred said:

a lot of the stuff doesn't even list requirements

Which mods aren't explicitly telling you its requirements?

36 minutes ago, redrustred said:

Yes, I know the threads exist, but my post is clearly addressing the existence of the download section for Skyrim SE.

Repeating myself here but: the current beta (posted in this forum thread) is available as an attached file. That's why it doesn't have its own download page like other files you can find in https://www.loverslab.com/files/ Ashal would need to upload the current beta as a file to download (not an attached file) in order for this Sexlab SE beta to appear in the Downloads\Skyrim SE. Not sure why he hasn't done it already (repeating myself again, probably because it's still in beta?).

While I'd also like a re-structure of the forum (to simplify the layout, cut some redundant sections and make it even more clear where the LE and SE stuff goes) it's not that hard to find SE stuff really. All you need to do is spend 30 sec. staring at the Skyrim section.

Spoiler

1596119689_99seforums.png.449ded8bbb649b2a658687a04439fe6e.png.8c4969d7500805d2a8c1d50a30e8741c.png

So, I've found a load of other people asking this same question, but still haven't seen a clear answer, so If someone will humor me, I'd appreciate it. I'll trigger a scene, and after the long awkward pause, the characters will strip down, teleport into position, and then just stand there idling, not T-posing, for the duration of the scene. Sounds play, and masturbation scenes play fine, but any with two characters fail.

2 hours ago, CasualBystander999 said:

So, I've found a load of other people asking this same question, but still haven't seen a clear answer, so If someone will humor me, I'd appreciate it. I'll trigger a scene, and after the long awkward pause, the characters will strip down, teleport into position, and then just stand there idling, not T-posing, for the duration of the scene. Sounds play, and masturbation scenes play fine, but any with two characters fail.

Sounds as if the animations are failing. Usually happens if you have installed/downloaded animations but either haven't registered them with SLAL or they haven't been actually added with FNIS.

Run FNIS (get in the habit of running this every time a mod is added, it won't hurt anything, just takes time). Then make sure to register all new animations inside the SLAL MCM. Then try your animation(s) in the game again.

If it is still failing after that then I don't know. Might be a skeleton issue. If that's the case, I have no idea of an easy way to fix that.