SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, Sederal said:

Thanks for the update! Looked at the commits on github and seems like some good functionality.

I've found a really weird problem. The default animations are not being detected, added to the animation registry, or appearing in the toggle animations page.

But they were this morning.

I tested last night to get everything working, and it all did great.

But my playing char (4 hrs in) now has question marks ? beside FNIS sexlab framework idles (and the two creature options which aren't enabled currently).

In his first save in the abandoned prison however, everything works fine. A half hour later, the next autosave waking up after teleporting / choosing a start with Live Another Life, no animations in the registry, blue question marks besides all objects. I didn't notice it then because I assumed it all was working.

Any new save I try has the same result. I have no idea what's going on. All works ok still with beta 8

I've tried rerunning FNIS, reinstalling sexlab, moving papyrus util around and disabling it, running ONLY sexlab and requirements. I install with MO2. I don't use vortex. Other animation packs do still show up. But not being able to toggle specific default animations is annoying. I guess I could just remove them from the base mod.

So i have this one magic save file right after char creation that may or may not be stable, but is the only thing that works.

I do not understand what's going on, usually I can puzzle this stuff out by reading around but I've hit a brick wall here. Thanks again for your hard work. Any advice?

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get beta 9's animations to work. 8 works fine, animations always are detected. 9 fails to work, I have done a totally clean install and it just doesn't work. If it has to do with the save, that's very odd. The saves I have been testing are unmodded starting points I saved long ago.

On 8/16/2021 at 4:01 PM, BreadDain said:

Voice system is somewhere broken, characters start voicing only at last stages of animation and being completely silent at the begining. Used almost completely 'stock' mod setup for testing this.

UPD Seems like only mild voice set is affected, also sometimes voices are doubled, played twice within 0.5 second from each other despite delay being set to 3+ seconds.

I have that issue also but with all voices. I play a female character. Male partners vocalise as normal but my female only does so at around stage 3 until the animations finish. 

Hi, i got this weird problem with sexlab.

On one of my saves everything works perfect. All animations load and nothing seems wrong.

But, if i start a new game sexlab doesn't seem to register any animations. It looks like it can't find it while my other save everything works perfect.

I really don't know why it can't find any animations. It works on one of my saves why not the other?

Really would appreciate if someone could help, i'm out of ideas.

I have a similar problem, for some reason, when i updated all my mods, for some reason sexlab didn't register ANY normal sexlab or character sexlab animations the only ones that worked were the creature animations but not the normal character animations, what did i do wrong when updating from beta 8 to beta 9? and what can i do to fix the missing animations?

ScreenShot88.png

Edited by Patrick16
2 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

I have a similar problem, for some reason, when i updated all my mods, for some reason sexlab didn't register ANY normal sexlab or character sexlab animations the only ones that worked were the creature animations but not the normal character animations, what did i do wrong when updating from beta 8 to beta 9? and what can i do to fix the missing animations?

ScreenShot88.png

The problem is with the "Suppressed Animations List" you have to remove the SuppressedAnimations.json file that is located on the SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/

SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/SuppressedAnimations.json

Delete the file and Reset the SexLab Animation Registry once the file be deleted.

The functions to suppress the animations seems to be having problems but the script are right so most be the PapyrusUtil. The PapyrusUtil included on the BETA 9 is newer than the last released so if you have another PapyrusUtil installed remove it and make sure that the BETA 9 files be overriding all the other Mods that comes with the PapyrusUtil.

4 hours ago, nina74 said:

sex lab not fully instaled pls help

4 hours ago, nina74 said:

SAYS ITS OUTDATE?

You have apparently installed Oldrim SexLab into SSE (or vice-versa, in which case you have posted your request for help into the wrong thread.)

If you are playing SSE, make sure you install SexLab Framework 1.63 Beta 9 from the first page of this thread.

If you are playing SLE, make sure you install SexLab Framework 1.62 from this page.

15 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The problem is with the "Suppressed Animations List" you have to remove the SuppressedAnimations.json file that is located on the SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/

SKSE/Plugins/SexLab/SuppressedAnimations.json

Delete the file and Reset the SexLab Animation Registry once the file be deleted.

The functions to suppress the animations seems to be having problems but the script are right so most be the PapyrusUtil. The PapyrusUtil included on the BETA 9 is newer than the last released so if you have another PapyrusUtil installed remove it and make sure that the BETA 9 files be overriding all the other Mods that comes with the PapyrusUtil.

I don't have the suppressedanimations.jsonfile there, i can't find it, i don't even think it's there, the only animations that i can see there, despite not being shown are: ArrokReverseCowgirl.json and the TrollGrabbing from the Creatures folder, so.. any other way i can fix the animations not showing?

No Suppressed animations.png

Inside animations file.png

TrollGrabbing animation.png

1 minute ago, Patrick16 said:

I don't have the suppressedanimations.jsonfile there, i can't find it, i don't even think it's there, the only animations that i can see there, despite not being shown are: ArrokReverseCowgirl.json and the TrollGrabbing from the Creatures folder, so.. any other way i can fix the animations not showing?

No Suppressed animations.png

Inside animations file.png

TrollGrabbing animation.png

Mine was in Documents > My Games > Skyrim Special Edition > SKSE  etc etc

(close to the place were all your saves are stored)

Then where the hell do i find the SuppressedAnimations.json? i looked both in my steam directory, through mod organizer, through my documents, and still couldn't find it, so is there any other way of fixing the animations so that they finally show up in the menu and etc?

Hey guys, I have the latest version and run Nemesis and it found everything, but the mcm won't even load the menu for Sex Lab, tried the console command to reset the mcm and tried jaxonz mcm kicker but it won't load. As you can see in the pic of my MCM list it's just not there, has anyone encountered this and knows of a fix?

Skyrim Special Edition 24_08_2021 11_36_19.png

Edited by Astronamy
2 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

so how do i make the sexlab animations show up? because when i rebuild or reset them, they still don't appear, so how do i fix this issue?

First make sure that the SexLab Animations are showed on the FNIS.

Then if you are using the MO2 check the Override folder at the end of the Mod list. The SuppressedAnimations.json file should be there if nobody move it.

Finally check if you have some mod to remove the default Animations installed, many users forget about but shouldn't be your problem because those Mods only remove the default Animations and don't interfere with the "SL Animation Load" Animations. Since you have 0 Animations you problem should be the SuppressedAnimations.json file or the FNIS.

You can reset the Animation Registry and send me the Papyrus log file to check what is happening.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

I told you, i even looked inside of them, there is no SuppressedAnimations.json in there, i think? what now?

JContainers64.log 16.75 kB · 3 downloads PapyrusUtilDev.log 4.87 kB · 3 downloads SexLabUtil.log 3.51 kB · 2 downloads

The log confirm that the file doesn't exist. 

I have to read more with time to find the reason of the problem. Also I was expecting the "Papyrus.0.log"

19 hours ago, Patrick16 said:

so how do i make the sexlab animations show up? because when i rebuild or reset them, they still don't appear, so how do i fix this issue?

Make sure you are in 3rd person when you install the framework or reset the animation registry. It has to be able to detect an FNIS variable, which sometimes fails if you load into the game without having gone into 3rd person yet.

19 minutes ago, Ashal said:

Make sure you are in 3rd person when you install the framework or reset the animation registry. It has to be able to detect an FNIS variable, which sometimes fails if you load into the game without having gone into 3rd person yet.

If I suppress a bunch of anims while in 1st person, could that be what causes the suppress animation feature to bug out?

(I don't remember having to be so careful with my 1st/3rd person on the previous version of Sexlab)

20 minutes ago, shardoom said:

If I suppress a bunch of anims while in 1st person, could that be what causes the suppress animation feature to bug out?

(I don't remember having to be so careful with my 1st/3rd person on the previous version of Sexlab)

No. The suppress system has nothing to do with with FNIS and is just a json list of animations to skip registering.

Being able to fully remove the default animations without editing the scripts and just removing the FNIS files is new to beta 9. Though I'm likely going to remove it for the final release since people are having problems with it due to the FNIS variable detection failing.