SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

7 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Right now SLSO is not compatible with the SexLab BETA 9 because the SexLab Scripts files included on the SLSO will break a lot of functions on the SexLab Framework and if you don't use those files SLSO can't calculate the enjoyment between other things.

Of course if you are using my "SexLab Utility Plus" the compatibility issues with the SLSO should be solved but my SLU+ still don't have some of the last fixes made by Ashal so I don't recommend it for now.

Are you sure about that?

From the play testing I just did, it certainly looked like both arousal and scene triggers were both working.

1 hour ago, R246 said:

Do cum effect shaders still need manual editing of SexLab.esm > Shader Effects to disable the "animation" or is there now an MCM setting for this?

Assuming you are talking about the Camera Shake on player Orgasm. Yes now is possible disable it setting the new "Camera Shake Straight" slider option on 0.

42 minutes ago, judge007 said:

So, you can even see them in FNIS Output report:

Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%

Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%

&

Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

20210806062521_1.jpg.3e1f882611c93ac0b28078a4662e4243.jpg

Are you using MO2 or is this Beta9 directly overwriting beta8 in your data files?

2 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Are you using MO2 or is this Beta9 directly overwriting beta8 in your data files?

I'm using MO2, It's not an over-write, Beta 9 is a separate mod folder. Beta 8 is unchecked.

If it helps, I deleted all the old SKSE saved json files from an Overwrite folder that I use for mod config files that end up in Overwrite folder

10 hours ago, The King In Yellow said:

After upgrading from Beta 8, none of the facial expressions are showing on my character or other NPCs even after exporting all the expressions on it's tab page. I performed another clean reinstall, everything in it's default state, but still no expressions during sex, tried changing from "Apply Facial Expressions" to "Apply Lip Sync" but no results. 

Enable the "Apply Facial Expressions" option

Enable the "Apply LipSync" option

Enable the "Auto Refresh Expression" option

Low the value of the "Refresh Expression Delay" slider option.

Go to the "Expressions Editor" page and make sure that each one of the Expressions are Enabled and have at lease 3 Phases for each Gender.

Send me the Papyrus log if the problem persists after all the previous steps.

33 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The moaning have few issues and can't be really solved I'm working on few options for the SexLab MCM to allow more control over the Moaning in general that will help you to deal with the issue. More details on my Tweaks Thread...

So the moaning issue was the mod problem it self ? Glad that i think it was something wrong about my update procedure, because when i try in new game, the moaning issue is still there.

So are you planning to fix this issue in sexlab utility plus or something ? Thanks for clarify

12 minutes ago, judge007 said:

I'm using MO2, It's not an over-write, Beta 9 is a separate mod folder. Beta 8 is unchecked.

If it helps, I deleted all the old SKSE saved json files from an Overwrite folder that I use for mod config files that end up in Overwrite folder

Thanks, I think I am making progress I have somehow managed to get it to run in FNIS and display the ancient AP anims ingame (so, yay...) at least I know they're there, somewhere...

Gah, this is so frustrating!!

Thank for your help

And thankyou @@OsmelMC for your seemingly endless patience. I shall leave you alone now and see if I can dig to the bottom of my troubles on my own.

47 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Are you sure about that?

Yes I'm sure. If you have installed the SLSO Mod you will have more than one option not working on the SexLab Framework or in the SLSO depending if you are using the SexLab Scripts that comes with the SLSO or not but in both cases will be errors even if don't look like that.

Of course you can solve all those problems using the last SLU+ because come with the functions needed by the SLSO and is updated with almost all the changes done on the BETA 9. But don't have the last Ashal fixes so even if should be safe use the SLU+ I don't know the consequences.

31 minutes ago, shardoom said:

Thanks, I think I am making progress I have somehow managed to get it to run in FNIS and display the ancient AP anims ingame (so, yay...) at least I know they're there, somewhere...

Gah, this is so frustrating!!

Thank for your help

And thankyou @@OsmelMC for your seemingly endless patience. I shall leave you alone now and see if I can dig to the bottom of my troubles on my own.

Once you fix your problem comment about. I want to know the reason and the solution.

1 hour ago, JeDragon said:

So are you planning to fix this issue in sexlab utility plus or something ?

Not fixing because can't be fixed but at lease you will be able of configure it as you like more.

The problem with the Lips Sync and the Moaning Sounds is that each sound have different duration few of them take more than 8 seconds when the top recommend is 4 seconds and many of them have a silent space at the beginning while others have few moaning on the same sound file.

The only real solution is make the Moaning system from 0 and get rid of all the Custom Mods to add SexLab Voices, and of course if I do that the 80% of the users will ask for my head.

So my way to deal with the issue will be add few options that in combination will allow you set one of the many possible solutions include the original one as default. That way I can clean my hands like "Pontius Pilate"

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Assuming you are talking about the Camera Shake on player Orgasm. Yes now is possible disable it setting the new "Camera Shake Straight" slider option on 0.

Nah I was talking about the shaders that "animate" the cum dripping effect on actors' bodies.

1 minute ago, R246 said:

Nah I was talking about the shaders that "animate" the cum dripping effect on actors' bodies.

That most be another Mod and then for have his own configuration aside from the SexLab MCM. I'm obviously don't have the Mod.

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

That most be another Mod and then for have his own configuration aside from the SexLab MCM. I'm obviously don't have the Mod.

This is a SexLab built in "feature" that has always been on and not toggleable to off (at least in previous SexLab versions). Disabling them, at least at my level of modding, involves editing every shader in SexLab.esm. I'm sure these things are driven by papyrus / cloak / whatever, so they should be toggleable but they have never had a toggle in the MCM for whatever reason.

These are the offending shaders in SL beta 8:

Ukr4MzF.png

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Once you fix your problem comment about. I want to know the reason and the solution.

I narrowed it down to the suppressed animation feature.

In my old beta8 build I had a few animations suppressed, it seems like in the new beta9 this feature is broken...

I had already managed to get my default animations to show up again eventually by finding the SuppressedAnimations.json and killing it (WITH FIRE), since the new beta9 wasn't actually showing me that any anims were being suppressed (even though they were).

Now, I really don't want 'some' of the default anims and they just waste good scrolling time so after I was in my all shiny and fully working beta9 based game, I tried to suppress some of the ugly anims again.

THIS is where shit went bad, the game suppresses them, but then ALL of the default animations (the only anims I had installed at the time, not sure if it would kill slal added packs too) disappeared.

I tested this by exiting the game, deleting the (weirdly empty) suppressedanimations.json and going back into the game, this time I tried just suppressing 1 random animation, same thing happened.

Looks to me like there is a problem with that feature and I had my initial problem because I upgraded with some animations already in the suppressed list?

Edited by shardoom
2 hours ago, shardoom said:

I narrowed it down to the suppressed animation feature.

In my old beta8 build I had a few animations suppressed, it seems like in the new beta9 this feature is broken...

I had already managed to get my default animations to show up again eventually by finding the SuppressedAnimations.json and killing it (WITH FIRE), since the new beta9 wasn't actually showing me that any anims were being suppressed (even though they were).

Now, I really don't want 'some' of the default anims and they just waste good scrolling time so after I was in my all shiny and fully working beta9 based game, I tried to suppress some of the ugly anims again.

THIS is where shit went bad, the game suppresses them, but then ALL of the default animations (the only anims I had installed at the time, not sure if it would kill slal added packs too) disappeared.

I tested this by exiting the game, deleting the (weirdly empty) suppressedanimations.json and going back into the game, this time I tried just suppressing 1 random animation, same thing happened.

Looks to me like there is a problem with that feature and I had my initial problem because I upgraded with some animations already in the suppressed list?

I will check that on my LE version.

My LE is almost the same as the BETA 9 SE at lease on the Scripts.

Edit:

Checking the files before try some test.

I have just 3 animations suppressed right now on that list and are the "mmg_smalldragonesscowgirl", "mmg_smalldragoness" and the "mmg_smalldragon"

The three Animations are creature type so I have to test the standard Animations and the Default Animations to see if is fine.

By other side the Scripts seems to be right on the GitHub version and haven't changed since the 2016 besides the recent fix on the SexLab MCM to also suppress the Creature Animations. So if have some problem most be on the JsonUtil Mod because is the one that handle almost all the function.

Before use the "Suppress Disabled Animations" make sure that the only Animations disabled are the ones you want to suppress because remember this option will suppress all the disabled Animations include the Creatures and the ones added by the SL Animation Load.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, R246 said:

This is a SexLab built in "feature" that has always been on and not toggleable to off (at least in previous SexLab versions). Disabling them, at least at my level of modding, involves editing every shader in SexLab.esm. I'm sure these things are driven by papyrus / cloak / whatever, so they should be toggleable but they have never had a toggle in the MCM for whatever reason.

These are the offending shaders in SL beta 8:

Ukr4MzF.png

I can't see the picture.

But now assuming that you are taking about the Cum textures that by the way are not animated. The "Apply Cum Effects" is your opinion because is the one that allow you disable the cum effects. But Mods like "Cum Overlays" depends of that option and if is disabled those Mods will stop working.

Edited by OsmelMC
56 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will check that on my LE version.

My LE is almost the same as the BETA 9 SE at lease on the Scripts.

Edit:

Checking the files before try some test.

I have just 3 animations suppressed right now on that list and are the "mmg_smalldragonesscowgirl", "mmg_smalldragoness" and the "mmg_smalldragon"

The three Animations are creature type so I have to test the standard Animations and the Default Animations to see if is fine.

By other side the Scripts seems to be right on the GitHub version and haven't changed since the 2016 besides the recent fix on the SexLab MCM to also suppress the Creature Animations. So if have some problem most be on the JsonUtil Mod because is the one that handle almost all the function.

Before use the "Suppress Disabled Animations" make sure that the only Animations disabled are the ones you want to suppress because remember this option will suppress all the disabled Animations include the Creatures and the ones added by the SL Animation Load.

Maybe its different on SE?

As I said it didn't matter which animation I suppressed, the outcome was the same.

Also, as I said suppressing just 1 stopped all of them from showing up... *shrug*

Not sure what JsonUtil mod is.

20 hours ago, shardoom said:

Not sure what JsonUtil mod is.

Sorry is the script file included on the SexLab as part of the Storage Utilities also included on the SexLab are the Plugins that handle the JSON files between other things and for I see are being updated recently on the SexLab so probably there is the problem.

Sadly I can't check that part because is on the DLL @Ashal

Edit:

Checked thanks the Ashal link to the PapyrusUtil that is where the function comes, and the function is fine there too so I have none idea. I'm waiting to see if someone else have the same issue or not 

Edited by OsmelMC
9 hours ago, zaira said:

BTW: is there a git repo for Papyrus Utils? I still have an open question regarding the pop() behavior on empty lists - a peek into the code would help me to answer it for myself

a 1:1 encapsulation of STL would crash but "if not empty pop()" is expensive in Papyrus

https://github.com/eeveelo/PapyrusUtil/

https://github.com/eeveelo/PapyrusUtil/blob/master/Data.cpp (pop function is at line 324)

Oh my yay! An update. Thank you so much!

I do have a question. I know in the LE version I used Skyrim Unbound as it is my preferred Alt Start. I never had a problem with the creature part. Ever since I moved over to SE a couple of years ago. I noticed Beta 8 would have ? On the creature parts if I’m in first person. So I had to switch over to ASLAL. Was a bummer as I like the other. 

Well after seeing this update I got super excited. I went back to Skyrim Unbound Reborn. I’m seeing the same thing in first person the two question marks. Now it works if I’m in the game playing in 1st or even 3rd. If I try and run the mod anyway. It loads for a long time and hangs up on registering if I have creature mods and fnis for creatures. It then says it is skipping registering those options but it just stops. 

I guess my question is. Is there a way I can work around or get it to trigger that I indeed have fnis creatures installed and that it does work just some reason not at that moment. I really want to use the alternate start mod I enjoy a lot. If not then it’s fine. I’ll just run all the settings. It’s mainly the animation loader takes so long to load animations. I can do all my settings boom fast but that one is like man takes the longest. Lol. 

once again thank you for this update and your hard work.

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes I'm sure. If you have installed the SLSO Mod you will have more than one option not working on the SexLab Framework or in the SLSO depending if you are using the SexLab Scripts that comes with the SLSO or not but in both cases will be errors even if don't look like that.

Of course you can solve all those problems using the last SLU+ because come with the functions needed by the SLSO and is updated with almost all the changes done on the BETA 9. But don't have the last Ashal fixes so even if should be safe use the SLU+ I don't know the consequences.

Short of using the last SLU+, any tweaks to apply to SLSO until we get an update?

40 minutes ago, vesperity said:

mainly the animation loader takes so long to load animations. I can do all my settings boom fast but that one is like man takes the longest. Lol. 

Do not overwrite the SLAL loader script with the one of MNC.

The script of SLAL is much faster.

20 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Do not overwrite the SLAL loader script with the one of MNC.

The script of SLAL is much faster.

Hmm I got excited here. I'm using MO2. SLAL is way under MNC on the left side and then looking on my right side it is also loaded under MNC and it still takes a long time. I am pretty sure well over 5 minutes. I need to time it later and see. Now I am curious. Thank you for the help. 

1 hour ago, vesperity said:

Oh my yay! An update. Thank you so much!

I do have a question. I know in the LE version I used Skyrim Unbound as it is my preferred Alt Start. I never had a problem with the creature part. Ever since I moved over to SE a couple of years ago. I noticed Beta 8 would have ? On the creature parts if I’m in first person. So I had to switch over to ASLAL. Was a bummer as I like the other. 

Well after seeing this update I got super excited. I went back to Skyrim Unbound Reborn. I’m seeing the same thing in first person the two question marks. Now it works if I’m in the game playing in 1st or even 3rd. If I try and run the mod anyway. It loads for a long time and hangs up on registering if I have creature mods and fnis for creatures. It then says it is skipping registering those options but it just stops. 

I guess my question is. Is there a way I can work around or get it to trigger that I indeed have fnis creatures installed and that it does work just some reason not at that moment. I really want to use the alternate start mod I enjoy a lot. If not then it’s fine. I’ll just run all the settings. It’s mainly the animation loader takes so long to load animations. I can do all my settings boom fast but that one is like man takes the longest. Lol. 

once again thank you for this update and your hard work.

I'm more than confused with this question but I think to understand that you have problems with the "FNIS Creature" and for that reason you can't enable the Creature Animations. If that is the case you probably are using the last version of "FNIS Creature" and this should fix it.

FNIS Creature Pack v7.6(FIX).7z

In case you problem be just about the time that takes register all the animations. I have nothing to reduce the waiting but you can open the console and wait there most of the time, you will have to exit the console few times because some process will need few seconds without console or menus to continue but in general you can install all before be needed using this method.

Edited by OsmelMC