SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Hey everyone, I've being trying to edit milk mods mcm menu, and failed trying to recompile the psc file, i'm stuck on the compilation of the sexlab pscs.

Currently using the sexlab 1.63 beta 8 sources, along with Skyrim SE, skse64 2.00.19 and sky UI 5.2 sources, but get thoses dependencies missing errors.

Spoiler

D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(838,8): SetFurnitureRef is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(400,20): GetRestricted is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1171,20): GetRestricted is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1172,68): GetRequiredTags is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1177,68): GetForbiddenTags is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1730,11): GetRestricted is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1730,35): GetFurnitureRef is not a function or does not exist
D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(1895,18): SetFurnitureRef is not a function or does not exist

Anyone happens to know what mod those functions are supposed to come from ?

1 hour ago, ElPoporino said:

D:\Jeux\Skyrim SE\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(838,8): SetFurnitureRef is not a function or does not exist

sslThreadLibrary only has ~350 lines. You aren't using the original sources.

That's also a weird path for SE. Did you move your Steam library?

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

sslThreadLibrary only has ~350 lines. You aren't using the original sources.

That's also a weird path for SE. Did you move your Steam library?

It does have 350 lines (Took the files here ) , I think the lines are innacurate because the compilation adds the dependencies (same as is done with c++ programs), and I added a path to my steam library to take advantage of my recently acquired M2 drive. Maybe one of the callback functions calls a dependency added to the file, and that dependency cannot find what it's searching for, hence the problem.

On 2/19/2021 at 2:00 AM, osmelmc said:

The Strap-on on Females only are showed when the Female is on the Male position that means that the real FF Animations don't equip Strap-on. If the Animation have the FF tag but one of the positions is really for Male actors, is just wrongly tagged.

To disable the Strap-on just disable the "Female Use Strap-ons" option on the "Animation Settings" page.

PS: Some Lesbian Animations have "Double Dildos" and are not related with the Strap-on option

Ive already disbled the strapon, however it just keeps appearing. Forcing a pegging animation anytime any animation were to play. And i have realized that for some reason every animation has by default set any player character into the female position, even if its a male character. 

2 hours ago, ElPoporino said:

It does have 350 lines (Took the files here ) , I think the lines are innacurate because the compilation adds the dependencies (same as is done with c++ programs), and I added a path to my steam library to take advantage of my recently acquired M2 drive. Maybe one of the callback functions calls a dependency added to the file, and that dependency cannot find what it's searching for, hence the problem.

Even if that was the case, and I can't say for sure it is or isn't, those functions that the compiler says don't exist? I don't even see them being referenced in the sources.

Upload one of those two files.

I've just downloaded SL frameworks, and it seems to have been implimented fine, however now comes the install part. 

I meet the requirements, and i should be able to install, yet the install button doesn't "seem" to do anything. is there an indication that it has worked or is working, or do i just stand still and wait 10 minutes and that's it. 

nevermind i figured it out, i'm an idiot.

15 hours ago, tasairis said:

Even if that was the case, and I can't say for sure it is or isn't, those functions that the compiler says don't exist? I don't even see them being referenced in the sources.

Upload one of those two files.

Problem not fixed, but i tried using the creation kit along with MO2 instead of compiling straight from the sources and the compilation succeded.

Thanks a lot for trying to help tho.

2 hours ago, ElPoporino said:

Problem not fixed, but i tried using the creation kit along with MO2 instead of compiling straight from the sources and the compilation succeded.

Thanks a lot for trying to help tho.

Fwiw, I've switched  to the papyrus compiler app here, and it seems to be working pretty well for me. If the CK is working, this might work for you if you don't want to load the CK every time.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23852

It has options to run with and without the VFS in MO2. I added it as an app like FNIS, and run with the VFS, so I don't check that last option.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6b390ec38e2fd8b02fe0ff047b3d62de.png

image.png.d5d5e654c01610ca2290958535a8239d.png

2 hours ago, r3L4xr3L4x said:

Hi guys, bit thanks to mod developer! I have one small issue, or it is possible to delay dressing up after normal animation for partner? For aggressive animations I know there is option to turn of dressing up.

Could control it yourself using hooks. Strip the actors, either before starting the animation, or create a thread with stripping disabled and strip them at the Start event, then when the End event happens you wait a bit and unstrip them.

On 2/25/2021 at 9:37 PM, tasairis said:

The version check is valid, though StringUtil.Split and checking [0] = "1", [1] = "5", [2] >= 97 would be better

@osmelmc Just been looking at implementing a means of more robustly comparing typical release version strings. This is a first working pass:

; Compare two version strings 
; Return:
; -1    version is earlier than match
; 0     version is current with match
; 1     version is later than match
; Examples:
; VersionCompare("1.5.97", "1.5.80") returns 1
; VersionCompare("1.5.97", "1.5") returns 0
; VersionCompare("1.5.97", "1.6") returns -1
; Only available parts are matched so:
; VersionCompare("1.5", "1.5.97") returns 0
Int Function VersionCompare(String version, String match)
    String[] verParts = GetVersionParts(version)
    String[] matchParts = GetVersionParts(match)

; Available match parts must be less than version parts
    Int i = 0
    While i < matchParts.Length && i < verParts.Length
        If verParts[i] as Int > matchParts[i] as Int
            Return 1
        ElseIf verParts[i] as Int < matchParts[i] as Int
            Return -1
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

Return 0
EndFunction

; Break up version string into period-delimited parts after removing junk parts.
String[] Function GetVersionParts(String version)
    ; Remove anything to the left of the first digit
    Int i = 0
    Int verLength = StringUtil.GetLength(version)
    While i < verLength
        String char = StringUtil.GetNthChar(version, i)
        If StringUtil.IsDigit(char)
            version = StringUtil.SubString(version, i, -1)
            i = verLength
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

; Remove anything to the right of the last consecutive digit+period
    i = 0
    verLength = StringUtil.GetLength(version)
    While i < verLength
        String char = StringUtil.GetNthChar(version, i)
        If char != "." && !StringUtil.IsDigit(char)
            version = StringUtil.SubString(version, 0, i)
            i = verLength
        EndIf
        i += 1
    EndWhile

; This will return nonsense for version strings containing spurious digits.
    ; e.g. "M0r3B34ns v1.1"

Return PapyrusUtil.StringSplit(version, ".")
EndFunction

Obviously much more complicated but will work where the substring -> float cast would fail in sslSystemConfig.psc CheckSystem(), i.e. "1.6" vs "1.56".

But here's the thing: maybe we should not bother looking at Debug.GetVersionNumber() at all since we can infer the installed Skyrim version from the SKSE script version. If there is a mismatch between Skyrim and SKSE then the user will have other problems to deal with before getting SL functioning.

27 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

But here's the thing: maybe we should not bother looking at Debug.GetVersionNumber() at all since we can infer the installed Skyrim version from the SKSE script version. If there is a mismatch between Skyrim and SKSE then the user will have other problems to deal with before getting SL functioning.

Exactly why  I haven't cared much about updating t he messagebox version number. It's pretty much pointless and only relevant in the final release.

The SKSE check is the only check that matters. Besides maybe the check for FNIIS existing.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:10 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

But here's the thing: maybe we should not bother looking at Debug.GetVersionNumber() at all since we can infer the installed Skyrim version from the SKSE script version. If there is a mismatch between Skyrim and SKSE then the user will have other problems to deal with before getting SL functioning

That's true. So in this case is better remove the version check for the Skyrim, in fact don't really matter. Because in theory if some previos Skyrim by chance allow the required SKSE version them SexLab will run without problem anyway.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, ChosenVlor said:

Ive already disbled the strapon, however it just keeps appearing. Forcing a pegging animation anytime any animation were to play. And i have realized that for some reason every animation has by default set any player character into the female position, even if its a male character. 

You need my tweak or the SexLab GitHub version to deal with the gender position issue because the released SexLab Framework don't deal with the gender position letting that part for the external Mods and of course not all the Mod check the gender position.

Well after keywording it a few times, and not being able to locate anything, I figured I might as well ask, given it is a very specific use case. I noticed that during start up, there isn't a Sabre Cat, nor a Gargoyle voice slot. During Animations, both creatures are voiceless? Moanless? After playing around for a bit (Being a total novice, of course) I ended up Referencing a decompiled sslVoiceDefaults, which evidently has references to basically every creature in Skyrim- except the Sabre Cat, or Gargoyle. I can understand the Gargoyle to some extent (As it would probably cause dependencies with Skyrim DLC's, though I'm sure for many people it would be a welcome addition), but I was still curious: have you any plans to add Sabre Cat or Gargoyle voice slots into Sexlab, or should I give up any hope of that and try to "figure it out" (IE just forget about it) myself? (Also I did plenty of digging for a mod that would fix this issue, and found nothing. So if there IS a mod that elevates this issue, I'd be more than happy that its a "My own Ineptitude" over anything else.)

When using Rapespell, only anal animations get played, and both my futa character and the male doing the raping just play the same animation (both just humping nothing). Any way to fix this?

Currently using SOS, Gender Bender with UNP. Setting PC to "female" in Sexlab menu didn't help.