Gradual Succubus Transfromation

Call me absolutely crazy, but I've been thinking about starting a play through that mixes vanilla Vampirism, skyrimfet's Being a Cow, and some succubus mods. Specifically, what I'm looking for is a mod that gradually changes the player into a succubus, like how skyrimfet's mod progresses.

The issue is, I've only found mods that simply give you a power to instantly transform into a succubus, like Player Succubus Quest, or don't offer any visual change whatsoever, like Angrim's Apprentice, Deadly Drain, and Succubus Heart.

The only other mod I found with succubus features is Sexlab Hormones. It does seem to have a gradual succubus transformation, but it requires having sex with dremora, and I don't think I'll run into them often enough to progress. I also don't know if it will be compatible with vanilla Vampirism, as looking through that mod's files looks succubi are a separate race.

Can someone clarify this, or know of a succubus mod that I haven't found yet?

14 hours ago, IronDusk33 said:

Call me absolutely crazy, but I've been thinking about starting a play through that mixes vanilla Vampirism, skyrimfet's Being a Cow, and some succubus mods. Specifically, what I'm looking for is a mod that gradually changes the player into a succubus, like how skyrimfet's mod progresses.

The issue is, I've only found mods that simply give you a power to instantly transform into a succubus, like Player Succubus Quest, or don't offer any visual change whatsoever, like Angrim's Apprentice, Deadly Drain, and Succubus Heart.

The only other mod I found with succubus features is Sexlab Hormones. It does seem to have a gradual succubus transformation, but it requires having sex with dremora, and I don't think I'll run into them often enough to progress. I also don't know if it will be compatible with vanilla Vampirism, as looking through that mod's files looks succubi are a separate race.

Can someone clarify this, or know of a succubus mod that I haven't found yet?

Hormones has it's flaws, but it adds enough dremora that you don't have to worry about this point. :smile: Didn't really play much with it, though, and i can't remember if becoming a succubis is what you want.

Or you chose the unimmersive way and check different things in PSQ at different times, you don't need to activate everything at once.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2409-psq-transformpackage-fomod/ and

PSQ and Vamps are not compatible (I have read in some forum post once that the poster did say he got it to work, but I never have).  

Use Sanguines Debaucery ++.   Necessary for more roleplay/realism.

Dremora.  They spawn rarely at first.  As you get closer to Sanguine, the more they spawn.  If you use EFF when they do spawn you can make them a follower.

So mods:

PSQ

PSQ Transform pack

PSQ daerda armor

SL Dialogues

SD++

SL Hormones

If you are not happy with PSQ transform- you can build your own textures/meshs.  Just follow the PSQ readme and understand Bodyslide for the meshes. For example, I am using Princess Nox textures currently.

You can have your transformation with SL Hormones and PSQ. Made already a working playthrough having PSQ (with transfrom) and Better vampires. Hormones trigger your step by step transformation to a succubus due to having sex with dremoras. There are enough of this fuckers ;) Better vampires is flexible enough to not produce a worldeating creature walking into every city and consume whatever runs your way. So you can have both. Benfit of the SL Hormones Mod: one mistake and welcome to Bimbohood *giggle*

Its a lot of work to set the mods correct. But with patience... You don´t need SD+ for this, if you are not into slavery you shouldn´t use it anyway. Hormones will bring the Dremora (Rorikstedt, Kynesgrove...an outpost was full of them... don´t remember which one...)

Did that with a Hormones v1.x. Version 2.x is more stable actually. but never used it more than to have a small look at the changed features.

PSQ is still in v 3.2.8. Used the same.

Better Vampires is now in version 8.1. Still using it ;) For the hybrid playthrough I used 7.x

I think you should give it a shoot.

Can tell you: It is hard as fuck to be a seducing succubus and needing blood every now and than, to avoid the sun at any time or be grilled and burned to ash. Just get the picture of beeing a highlevel flying succubus in the need of sex to be satiated and a fear inducing vampire at the same time... happy hunting. its an arrow in the knee or sex with farmers... because if they yell, no guard is there within seconds :smiley:  But whiterun... yay... reload, or with SD+ slavery...sex with master... yay succubus.... oh dead... took essence and blood... damn...

If I didn´t clean the profiles after switching to a new SSD I would give you the modlist...  :frown:

hm. now I want to play it again with some new mods I found in the meantime...

Succubus, Bimbo, Vampire, Skooma addicted Slave in Salverun story mode sold to brothel using simple slavery in combination with SL Dialouge having Red Wave...hmmmm....and of course the Prison overhaul...mixed with DCL....If this is boring I can intermix it with Things in the Dark... yep... time to go.

regards

Rogwar

On 1/13/2018 at 2:01 AM, Fredfish said:

You have to enable Hybrid in the PSQ MSM to be Succubus/werewolf or Succcubus/vampire.

You also have to turn off the Succubus immunity to disease.

Saying that it's been a long time since I tried it so I don't know if it still works

That has never worked for me, but it does work for others.. 

Archived