[mod] Stellaris Sexy Xenos and more (SSX) 1.11.8

22 minutes ago, Rin_rolf said:

hey so i took what Unown did and fixed a large chunk of the english grammar. although, since i struggled to understand a lot of what the author, Toronam, actually intended for the salacious machine empire in their writing, i ended up taking some creative license and rewrote a lot of that specific empire. for everything else i tried to keep as true to to what was intended as feasibly understood. There might be some stuff i missed though. There were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, but that is expected with projects like this. 

don't worry about it. x3 i can tell you worked really hard, and when you aren't completely fluent in a language, there's only so much you can do.  Feel free to use, modify, or adapt any of the english corrections i made. as far as i am concerned, what i wrote is a public resource for anyone to do with as they please. I don't require credit or anything, and if you don't like the changes that's fine too! 

I want to make clear, i love what you did with this mod. Just editing it was time consuming and tedious. I can't imagine how hard it would be to write it from scratch. You have my respect.

people may want to note that there may still be some weird stuff in there due to my limited familiarity with the programming vocabulary and mistakes in interpreting what was trying to be said in some texts. 

10 hours ago, Rin_rolf said:

EDIT: fixed an issue with condition requirements for playing salacious machine civic. opps.

I was wondering why salacious machines required rogue servitors when the jobs couldn't be worked. Thanks for the minor patches, I won't use the provided English ones because I just used an owoifier on the text that came with the mod and I definitely don't regret that experience.

10 hours ago, Vtrx said:

I was wondering why salacious machines required rogue servitors when the jobs couldn't be worked. Thanks for the minor patches, I won't use the provided English ones because I just used an owoifier on the text that came with the mod and I definitely don't regret that experience.

yeah me too actually.. i didn't edit the files that would control it, but maybe i hit a backspace by accident while sifting through the files. idk. 

On 12/5/2019 at 3:12 PM, JesusKreist said:

The Paradox launcher is broken. Not just a little bit but utterly.

For me some mods are not shown, other mods that are not there anymore are shown, mod load order is not saved into a .json as it is supposed to be, rearranging mods in the load order is finicky at best, mods correctly downloaded via steam are shown as broken, .mod files manually saved are altered by the launcher if a mod of the same name once a long long looong time ago was subscribed to...

For instance I have a different launcher that tells me I have 196 mods and 55 are active whereas the paradox launcher tells me I have 256 mods and 51 are active...

Here is a launcher for paradox games that is vastly superior to the paradox launcher.

Unfortunately the launcher of paradox can't be circumvented entirely as it needs to "approve" the mods before they are truly active. But as far as I know it should™ be only a visual bug in the launcher that some mods are missing there i.e. if they are activated in the other superior launcher they should™ be active.

For launching you can start the stellaris.exe in the steam folder directly. And you definitely should as the launcher is hot garbage.

Even after all this time the launcher is a tiny little bit better than a year ago but still broken.

So I started a LIght Snu Fever race game and pretty quickly seemed to have replaced the first friendly neighbor I had with my species, but then realized since these people were still individuals, were still loyal to the other Civ instead of something like an infiltration plan. Which makes sense, they're still individuals, just with a body that overwrites other species with their own. 

But now I kind of want to be able to deploy basically my population of sleeper agents and have them take over civs for me by breeding them out. Was thinking this could be some kind of Psionic thing, where all species (probably those without implants) get connected by the snu subconscious. Or I guess the idea would be to load up on specific ethic traits and let that grow and change another government to get them on my side. 

I just want some more mind control sex related stuff. 

On 5/30/2020 at 3:01 PM, AsteriskCGY said:

But now I kind of want to be able to deploy basically my population of sleeper agents and have them take over civs for me by breeding them out. Was thinking this could be some kind of Psionic thing, where all species (probably those without implants) get connected by the snu subconscious. Or I guess the idea would be to load up on specific ethic traits and let that grow and change another government to get them on my side.

Actually had kind of the same idea, atleast mechanically, but either through species trait or civic. Even had built a more advanced system that worked via getting final genetic tech and wargoal in 2.3.3, where country gradually transitioned into vassal state, with fleets and leaders defecting and all. There were even two possible scenarios: either country was fully assimilated or part of country retained independence, depending when or if ruler defected. I still curse myself for accidentally deleting the zipped old version when cleaning up before updating game. While it needed dialogue and some polish here and there, that was a lot of work down the drain ?.

Now I have some things that I'm working on as a low priority hobby, but I took several months on the previous one, so... And even then now I'm doing things a bit differently now, species transition via bioreactive trait, which also has traits to counter it. Government shift will be with some species trait (maybe hidden), and affect just ethos since copying ethos/civics is not possible without if-else for every single one or creating new country. No vassalization, no defection, just static pop threshold for changing primary species and ethics if ai doesn't change government ethos when pops diverted enough in some direction. And harem rulers with concumbines... and rapist criminals. Need permissions for traits and some other LV assets though and someone to write the dialogue and select picture assets, since I can't pass most even if I used LV ones in addition to ones here, they just don't fit in situation or I dislike the style, etc. I mean I went through all species pics in this mod creating a preferential species subset, removing roughly half of used pics, maybe even more. From other species mods here I can probably count with my fingers how many pictures I gave a passing grade, atleast per mod basis.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started a new game, and daily, a large amount of events occur on the home planet with the same event windows as the one posted by FlameStaler on the post above; with debugtooltip I see it has to do with snu fever, anybody knows what could it be and how to solve it?

Edit: went back to check again, I wanted to leave a more detailed report, the events were event_snu_fever.1 up to event_snu_fever.33, all of them empty windows with only an "ok" button. Those events are from the ssxt_pop_events files, and they either had the hide window flag activated or had descriptions. I guess it is because of the game ver, as others mentioned

The tip/workaround is to not play with snu fever of light snu fever on your race.

Reason this pops up is very likely the fact that this mod is not fully compatible with the current version of the game.

The event in question is the "does that pop fuck an alien pop into oblivion today?" check.

Normally it should be hidden but for some reason the event is forced to the foreground. Since it never was intended to be seen it naturally has no text attached.

It is unclear whether the event works as intended or not. Aside from popping up I mean as that part does not.

And btw.

On 1/7/2018 at 3:01 AM, Toronam said:

SSX 1.10 for Stellaris 2.1.x to 2.3.x

The current version of Stellaris is 2.7.2 ...

In this thread there are small community updates. The last was for 2.6 IIRC.

• 2 weeks later...

So, it says "The ui for the ruler window and the pop window in the planet view are also modded, it's fully incompatible with any mods changing those windows ( crash), it's still compatible with mod menu ( mode menu must be loaded before trait and more)."

So that means If I'm using this with UI Overhaul Dynamic, I need to load this afterwards, or I'll get a crash? And in general, is there anything I should know about using this mod with a whole ton of other mods?

Edit: Well, putting this last in load order overrides UI Overhaul Dynamic on the planet view. I'ma try moving this before it and see if it runs. :/

Edit: Moving this before UI Overhaul Dynamic runs, but I have a suspicion it will crash if I ever look at a screen for aliens who are using one of the SSX portraits. We'll see though. :/

Edit: No, no crashes yet. Seems to work fine. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've downloaded sexysxenos portraits and it works, thanks. But how do I add portraits to existing group? For example, I have biological ascension and I enslaved some arthropoids. I can make 'em sexslaves, but they are ugly and I can't change species type. Sorry for bad english.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, i just got the latest update, and downloaded the necroids pack, and now the SSX mod is not showing in the launcher. any suggestions? it showing that they are there, but they are not able to be activated from the mods list to add them to the play set. its as if they are not there at all now. new installation info needed? mod needs updated? can anyone help me out here? played with this mod for years, and love it, i dont want to go back to blah prudish universe....

EDIT: I figured it out, and i am listing what i did in case others have this problem. apparently, the launcher wont load some "old" mods or from third party sites such as loverlab. instead, you have to create a custom mod list from the launcher (a custom "playset") and add the mods you want on that playset for them to show up. i have tested this and so far (tm) its seems to be working, 

10 hours ago, kamiyosha said:

well, i just got the latest update, and downloaded the necroids pack, and now the SSX mod is not showing in the launcher. any suggestions? it showing that they are there, but they are not able to be activated from the mods list to add them to the play set. its as if they are not there at all now. new installation info needed? mod needs updated? can anyone help me out here? played with this mod for years, and love it, i dont want to go back to blah prudish universe....

EDIT: I figured it out, and i am listing what i did in case others have this problem. apparently, the launcher wont load some "old" mods or from third party sites such as loverlab. instead, you have to create a custom mod list from the launcher (a custom "playset") and add the mods you want on that playset for them to show up. i have tested this and so far (tm) its seems to be working, 

Sir, I give you a round of stormy applause for explaining how to get this mod working. I've been occasionally visiting the page in hopes for an update, but it turns out that none is needed. Thanks for taking your time to explain how to make it work.

I'd also like to express colossal gratitude to the developer and contributors of the mod for all the hard work putting the mod together.

I'm getting the infinite dialog box problem with new games even on fresh installs of this mod with the "for 2.2 and beyond" version. The solution from the last times this was mention didn't seem to fix it. Am I missing something?

Is there a way to preserve certain other species in a Snu Fever nation? Like, let the four-toed shrub people get fucked into oblivion but keep the bit-titted goth gf species around?

I would think the easiest way would be assimilation, to imbue another species with the monstrous libido necessary to keep up with your own race and thus be safe from dying of dehydration and broken pelvises, but if it is I can't seem to figure out how to do it.