Any new good games for PC ?

woodsman30

15 hours ago, Ironmind91 said:

I have a ps4 pro and pc and my ps4 is collecting dust. HZD is good but not great, other then playing the Crash Bandicoot remaster it just sits there waiting for The Last Of Us 2...

I would do what I do, scroll through the Steam sale until something jumps at you. 

Yeah Iam not down grading to console from PC for a game even the best console is not what a PC is... That is what I like best about Skyrim is you dont have to do any quest if you don't want to and still have an entire world to explore and have fun in. Bethesda has the market on those games.

On 28.12.2017 at 3:53 PM, Benmc20 said:

Elex. This one is pretty hard, even at low difficulty but it's a real RPG.

and it is really good, I am currently playing it.
in this game have yours decisions far-reaching consequences, more than in The Witcher 3. :classic_wink:

ShimmeringFilthyBluefintuna-max-1mb.gif

these giant golems are for me no problem anymore. :classic_tongue:

DefiantInformalKinkajou-size_restricted.

Divinity OS:2, both TW:Warhammer games if you're a fan of RTS games/grand strategy.  Ran across a gem called "Rebel Galaxy" if you liked Freelancer you'll probably like it.  Though it's a 2d flat plane instead of 3d, think more broadside combat then anything else.  Stellaris is a good pick, all of it is on sale right now, especially if you like 4x games.

Lol,  I'm currently complaining on another thread about a bug problem...but maybe you'll have better luck...but I love Mass Effect Andromeda.  It's a lot of fun.  :smile:  

I'm playing post Patch, so I'm not sure if that changes my view a bit because my experience is... 'cleaner' a beginning than pre-orders and the like...but it's fun.  I've had a hard time pulling myself off the computer.  There is just SO much to do.  

And because of bad publicly because of the need for that patch among other things....the game is very well priced at the moment.

There are also a few cosmetic and game changing mods available and still being updated casually. 

5a4c31285a702_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.1793c1b6afb7e4414524602cbec2bab1.png

This is an amusing picture.  :smiley:   Like: dafuq?  That can't be good.

That's my gal Sara!  

Best thing:  FREE 10 Hour Trial.  10 hours.  First planet is kind of the worst...but it's still a lot of fun.

20 hours ago, Awkward Nymph said:

Lol,  I'm currently complaining on another thread about a bug problem...but maybe you'll have better luck...but I love Mass Effect Andromeda.  It's a lot of fun.  :smile:  

I'm playing post Patch, so I'm not sure if that changes my view a bit because my experience is... 'cleaner' a beginning than pre-orders and the like...but it's fun.  I've had a hard time pulling myself off the computer.  There is just SO much to do.  

And because of bad publicly because of the need for that patch among other things....the game is very well priced at the moment.

There are also a few cosmetic and game changing mods available and still being updated casually. 

5a4c31285a702_Screenshot(11).thumb.png.1793c1b6afb7e4414524602cbec2bab1.png

This is an amusing picture.  :smiley:   Like: dafuq?  That can't be good.

That's my gal Sara!  

Best thing:  FREE 10 Hour Trial.  10 hours.  First planet is kind of the worst...but it's still a lot of fun.

I'm waiting for this, should this year appear and I hope it gets better than MEA. :classic_tongue:

https://youtu.be/N3C2JMg3VoI

On 12/28/2017 at 1:23 AM, blutoblutarsky said:

South Park the fractured butt hole.

i bought it on PS4 though simply because that's one of those rare games that sinks or swims based on the attitude of the writers- in this case trey Parker and matt stone. (Ie: shines without mods)- it's on all systems I just made the choice to buy it on that.

It starts slpwer snd less in your face than stick of truth but grows into agame that is just as absurd and offensive in all the funny ways.

I would have considered buying that game in the future if it wasn't for not just the Denuvo but also requiring you to have an Ubisoft uPlay account.

I don't know how anybody can actually stand to support these big companies. Only Ubisoft game I remotely cared about was Beyond Good & Evil 2 and all the recent videos I've seen with commentary point towards the game being like Destiny (BG&E2 doesn't look like it's even remotely related to the first game) . EA, what else needs to be said about the company that kills everything it touches. Nintendo? I'd sooner set myself on fire then willingly play their garbage. Square? They used to be so good until about 10 years ago. I refuse to buy the shitty mobile ports they put on Steam, plus ONLY FF7 requires you to have a Square Enix account to log onto another server to play the game.

On 03/01/2018 at 4:07 PM, winny257 said:

I'm waiting for this, should this year appear and I hope it gets better than MEA. :classic_tongue:

LOL.  Anthem!

Have some gifs picked out about Anthem.

This is me going to pickup game if it's >40 hours of QUALITY sp content

(lol should be another f, but guys prbly appreciate alot more.)

5a4eeeed48192_ummyaaa.gif.a1d8fe4431d07dffb8bf1f7e9f923c64.gif

This is me when I'm installing

5a4eef14b8797_youbetterworkbitch.gif.5e842b75808c3c02ea211f01c6a1759c.gif

This is me if it's mainly MP

dead.gif.3297d36efd66df14100bada41a847835.gif

OR maybe bitchy response to MP focus, cos Bioware how could you abandon SP?

5a4eefe09b42c_ummmnooo.gif.a64b6facdef79f0173494d9a838968af.gif

Source: Wynonna Earp TV series :classic_wub:

And bonus:

This kinda describes how it feels right now waiting to hear from Bioware about how much SP content there will be.
Warning NSFW and those who appreciate female form

Spoiler

frsutartion.gif.0985c409685039d9a7d23c4853da52b9.gif

PS. If anyone knows original sources for these gifs, happy to credit.

11 hours ago, blutoblutarsky said:

Oh shit- were responding to bioware not supporting single player in gifs? Here is a few that  I feel accurately convey my feelings about it.

No BioWare gifs, strange.

1382575546786084931.gif

landscape-1499871102-anthem.gifJealousMellowCaecilian-small.gif

UnhealthyDentalErne-max-1mb.gif

I personally have nothing against BioWare, they are no better than Bethesda. 
only there is a very small difference, I play Skyrim for 3 years no more, in contrast to it I play all BioWare games (which I bought) even today. :classic_wink:

edit: oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Bethesda is for me the biggest laugh number of all time. :classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

No BioWare gifs, strange.

landscape-1499871102-anthem.gifJealousMellowCaecilian-small.gif

I personally have nothing against BioWare, they are no better than Bethesda. 
only there is a very small difference, I play Skyrim for 3 years no more, in contrast to it I play all BioWare games (which I bought) even today. :classic_wink:

Hope you didn't think I have anything against Bioware?

Am same as you.  Own almost all their games and still play too.

Can write this "auf Deutsch auch" if this isn't translating well.

Think the worry is more about direction they seem to be going with Anthem.

More Destiny (MP) and less Singleplayer (SP), which is why i started those gifs, and think why other guy chimed in too about worry of loss of SP.

In a way, your 2 gifs quoted show what seems to be their new and old focus.

Where do you find replacements if they go with new Destiny-like MP direction?  :classic_unsure:

Nowhere.:classic_sad:

1 hour ago, SassaAria said:

Hope you didn't think I have anything against Bioware?

Am same as you.  Own almost all their games and still play too.

Can write this "auf Deutsch auch" if this isn't translating well.

Think the worry is more about direction they seem to be going with Anthem.

More Destiny (MP) and less Singleplayer (SP), which is why i started those gifs, and think why other guy chimed in too about worry of loss of SP.

In a way, your 2 gifs quoted show what seems to be their new and old focus.

Where do you find replacements if they go with new Destiny-like MP direction?  :classic_unsure:

Nowhere.:classic_sad:

I have almost everything in yours top post understood, what MP and SP is.
and I have to admit, I also play MultiPlayer, justification: lately is becoming apparent, that one even in SingelPlayer Games with full purchase price, for additional content (Lootboxes) must pay!
why not a free to play MMO like ArcheAge or Black Desert (what nothing costs) play?
I have it namely replete, additional money to pay for SP.

19 hours ago, blutoblutarsky said:

The biggest plot hole in all bioware games is that they could have just hired John Rambo, terminator and chuck Norris and the reapers or darkspawn would have just surrendered.

that can not your be serious, these people in particular John Rambo are so something from unrealistic!
I remember a movie scene from Rambo 2.

giphy.gif

after this scene He jumps out of the water, in a 2 meter higher stationary helicopters! :smiley:

Arnold Schwarzenegger: a guy jumps on a flying jet fighter, simply only ridiculous! lachende-smileys-347.gif

ExaltedBoldCollardlizard-size_restricted tumblr_inline_nlgfa8dTvo1shsvef.gif

On 05/01/2018 at 3:29 PM, winny257 said:

I have almost everything in yours top post understood, what MP and SP is.
and I have to admit, I also play MultiPlayer, justification: lately is becoming apparent, that one even in SingelPlayer Games with full purchase price, for additional content (Lootboxes) must pay!
why not a free to play MMO like ArcheAge or Black Desert (what nothing costs) play?
I have it namely replete, additional money to pay for SP.

Wenn dir etwas nicht klar ist, kann ich ubersetzen.:classic_smile:

Mit diese Diskutionen, Deutsch und Englisch wurde helfen.  Die Ubersetzung ins Englisch ist manchmal bischen unterbrochen, so es ist schwer zu verstehen.  Und es scheint mehrere Deutsche-sprecher hier zu geben.

MMO doesn't have the same feel or adventure as a Bioware game.

Bioware typically has great VA, and the characters can have fun personalities(if you happen to like them), and you travel together.

The biggest plot hole in all bioware games is that they could have just hired John Rambo, terminator and chuck Norris and the reapers or darkspawn would have just surrendered.

beth games that don't work because the player would have the option to (foolishly) go against them and die every time.

beth might be fucked up every game company is. But bioware is basically trying to change the formula mid stream. All they needed to do w dragon age was make a new story for 2 or 3 and use the same basic system as origins. Granted I think mass effect was somewhat of an upgrade in the combat system. But they didn't have to dumb down the rpg options.

i think bethseda is focused even when they fuck up they make a conscious choice. Bioware is floundering back and forth when the formula is in front of them. Cause it already worked.

K, so totally agree  the games could be considered to have huge plothole.

But i always just accepted that was the only way could enjoy playing as a trooper with my team, instead of standing on the bridge and ordering tacitcal missle strikes of this and that.

Bioware is always changing the formula.  Partly they want to reposnd to their fans.

Now, no longer sure what's more important.

Guess we'll see what happens with Anthem?

I hope red dead 2 doesn't try to rock the boat. Red dead redemption was 99% the perfect game.

Tried Red Dead, cos like outdoors stuff. 

Cannot believe more people aren't pissed about the ending.

I mean gunned down coming out the barn?  Srsly?

If Bioware would have killed your character at the end after being attached to your character like that it would have been ANARCHY!

Oh wait...lol

Archived