[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

I do not understand Internal breed traits.

it might not work but for example i pick Bio-mechanical breeds so after i got robotics and create some robotic pops to gain pops all that time i stuck with only 7 pops and costed me dearly amount of mats and energy.

then a pop gets create but later being integrated into sociality meaning i not really gain because the grow rate do not rise.

so i suggest you not integrate pops into sociality but keeps them as split of race so you gain more and more momentum.

Just stopping to give my 2 cents. The need to breed mechanic doesn't make much sense when it prevents Perfect Interspecial Breeder from breeding with their males? Like the whole point of them is the fact they need xeno males to breed. They always birth their females and the males of the father's species. Kinda confused, I thought it would instead give a huge boost to the PIB species.

Also strange with the brood parasites counting as xeno males for PIB species. They are just using the xeno females as incubators for their young. Same is also kinda weird that they "use" an all-male species with Intercompatiable sperm. I mean "a hole is a hole" I guess but I feel it wouldn't be conducive overall.

Otherwise I like the mod.

On 6/8/2018 at 7:22 AM, derekl5000 said:

Just stopping to give my 2 cents. The need to breed mechanic doesn't make much sense when it prevents Perfect Interspecial Breeder from breeding with their males? Like the whole point of them is the fact they need xeno males to breed. They always birth their females and the males of the father's species. Kinda confused, I thought it would instead give a huge boost to the PIB species.

Also strange with the brood parasites counting as xeno males for PIB species. They are just using the xeno females as incubators for their young. Same is also kinda weird that they "use" an all-male species with Intercompatiable sperm. I mean "a hole is a hole" I guess but I feel it wouldn't be conducive overall.

Otherwise I like the mod.

Yes it doesn't make sense that PIB species are killed off by need to breed species. As for brood parasites they need to fertilize eggs so I like to imagine that the dna from the PIB is used to fertilize eggs or something like that haha,

Playing with a localisation supported by the mod. English or German (partial) in this case.

Theman221, i strongly suggest you add all others localisations with at least the english lines in the future. I'm actually doing this for stellaris sexy xenos. That will be more comfy. ?

8 hours ago, aptem1735 said:

how to fix?

Снимок.PNG

Sorry I don't seem to have this problem on my game, are you using a different language also check your localisation files and see if they're not deleted. Unfortunately I think with the current build if you are using a language other than English or German the names won't come up properly, the next version will add french and russian support.

13 hours ago, lordofpie7000 said:

Really enjoy the mod, just wanted to suggest adding a trait that allows you to design sex robots as incubators as well, kind of like robots with artificial wombs? Similar to PIB but for robots essentially. Thanks for your hard work.

Well there are artificial brood hosts atm but that only allows brood hosts to breed with robots, I don't really intend on adding more interbreeder traits, I kind of wanted to move on and add new features and also each interbreeder trait is actually pretty complex so adding another one is a bit too much effort currently haha, maybe I'll do it sometime in the future but not anytime soon. But thanks for the suggestion!

12 hours ago, theman221 said:

Sorry I don't seem to have this problem on my game, are you using a different language also check your localisation files and see if they're not deleted. Unfortunately I think with the current build if you are using a language other than English or German the names won't come up properly, the next version will add french and russian support.

You should simply copy the english folder and replace the header and folder name by languages you have not translated (yet). That way, you at least show the English localization in those cases.

Thank you for the answer I use the Russian language by the way I translated this mod to Russian translation made when waving automatic translator.

17 часов назад, theman221 сказал:

Извините, у меня, похоже, нет этой проблемы в моей игре, вы используете другой язык, также проверяете свои файлы локализации и просмотра, не удалены ли они. К сожалению, я думаю, что с текущей сборкой, кроме английского или немецкого, не будет правильно подобраны, в следующей версии будет добавлена поддержка на французском и русском языках.

sexualtraits_l_russian.yml

Seems the pop isn't going up for some reason (I have latest version of the mod). And I have a synthetic race. I've tried both the robot one and I've tried brood parasites. Robot one is only a -20% birth pop and my population has a ton more fertility. But I dont actually have robots yet, so maybe that is why. I dunno how to get robots tbh, but I guess thats a RNG research or something. The brood parasite, I have a synthetic race like I said and it still isn't going up for some reason though. 

Which is weird, cause a few weeks ago it was working for me normally. So I dunno whats changed lol. Maybe the game updated on steam without me knowing and broke something...cause I did play the mod after the latest DLC was out whatever it was, and it still worked fine even though it said mod was outdated. But maybe a small update broke it or something. Cause I saved the species in the menu thing and didn't make any changes to it until I noticed pop wasn't growing properly.

6 hours ago, theevillfox said:

Pls can you tell me, this version of the mod is coming to version game 2.1.1?

It should work in 2.1.1. Almost no changes that influence mods from 2.1.0 -> 2.1.1
@author: would advice using version "2.1.*"

14 hours ago, theevillfox said:

Pls can you tell me, this version of the mod is coming to version game 2.1.1?

8 hours ago, Gratak said:

It should work in 2.1.1. Almost no changes that influence mods from 2.1.0 -> 2.1.1
@author: would advice using version "2.1.*"

Yes Gratak should be right, a new version is in the works, I think it should come out in a week or 2 (I know I said that last week haha). I managed to significantly improve performance and reduce the lag a huge amount but now I am having some issues with the hybrid event but the other interbreeder types work great! Also thanks for the tip I'll edit the files to make that the case.

14 hours ago, Sylandras said:

Seems the pop isn't going up for some reason (I have latest version of the mod). And I have a synthetic race. I've tried both the robot one and I've tried brood parasites. Robot one is only a -20% birth pop and my population has a ton more fertility. But I dont actually have robots yet, so maybe that is why. I dunno how to get robots tbh, but I guess thats a RNG research or something. The brood parasite, I have a synthetic race like I said and it still isn't going up for some reason though. 

Which is weird, cause a few weeks ago it was working for me normally. So I dunno whats changed lol. Maybe the game updated on steam without me knowing and broke something...cause I did play the mod after the latest DLC was out whatever it was, and it still worked fine even though it said mod was outdated. But maybe a small update broke it or something. Cause I saved the species in the menu thing and didn't make any changes to it until I noticed pop wasn't growing properly.

I suggest reading the mod page I have a full description of all of the interbreeder traits. So the bio-mechanically optimized womb gives -20% growth speed when not breeding with synthetics with the biomechanical sperm trait on the planet. The brood parasite cannot breed with synthetics without the artificial brood host trait, everything should still be working even with the new update.

1 hour ago, theman221 said:

I suggest reading the mod page I have a full description of all of the interbreeder traits. So the bio-mechanically optimized womb gives -20% growth speed when not breeding with synthetics with the biomechanical sperm trait on the planet. The brood parasite cannot breed with synthetics without the artificial brood host trait, everything should still be working even with the new update.

Ah ok. I did read through the list a lot multiple times, but I didn't understand it. I didn't understand the part about the synthetic needing artificial brood host trait or the biomechanical one. Sorry about that, sometimes I can be a bit dense in understanding things lol. No wonder the race broke, cause I think I saw that trait and went "wut this do? me dumb dumb let me remove it" lol. Thanks for explaining it :)

(edit: Wait no. I have no other mods except Make Space Sexy Again and Sexy Xenos and one that adds up to 10k star systems but I turned that off to test. And the synthetic race just has same choice has main race does. The main race has the brood parasite trait, but pop still isn't growing even with the synthetic race. Wonder if its something with MSSA and the updated file a user provided in that thread, since thats only thing I've updated. I did actually update Sexy Xenos as well, and that adds its own traits. Guess I'll try turning both off.

Unless it was my choice of traits to make the synthetic race really fertile and sexually active lol. Or the combination of the sexy xenos traits. Or maybe I need to start over from scratch)

3 hours ago, Sylandras said:

Well I dunno what I did. But pop is growing now, even though I changed literally nothing lol. I did kinda understand the description of it, but was confused why it wasn't growing. In any case, it works properly...thanks for the help :)

Haha glad to hear its working :) and don't worry about it, did you maybe mix up the synthetic womb trait and artificial brood host traits?

1 hour ago, theman221 said:

Haha glad to hear its working :) and don't worry about it, did you maybe mix up the synthetic womb trait and artificial brood host traits?

This is gonna be face palm worthy...

I was choosing the wrong saved faction I created rofl. Was wondering why the picture was always different than what I thought I chose for my ruler lol...

12 hours ago, Sylandras said:

This is gonna be face palm worthy...

I was choosing the wrong saved faction I created rofl. Was wondering why the picture was always different than what I thought I chose for my ruler lol...

Hahaha we all have our moments :') Well hop you enjoy the mod :D will be updating soon so keep on the look out!

2 hours ago, IamgRiefeR7 said:

Which version of this mod should I install? Am I missing DLC? Also 2.0.1 doesn't exist on BETA anymore.

exp.JPG

I suggest you wait a week or 2 until the mod update come out.

The 2.1 modify some script command and may cause 'weird' thing to happen for mod that aren't update yet.

But if you really want to play now, I think the 2.05 should be ok.

19 hours ago, IamgRiefeR7 said:

Which version of this mod should I install? Am I missing DLC? Also 2.0.1 doesn't exist on BETA anymore.

exp.JPG

When looking at the patch notes all versions of the mod should work fine with 2.1 but yes an update for my mod should be coming soon that will be aimed at significantly reducing the lag in 1.3, if the lag is a big problem for you, you can use version 1.2 but it has no interbreeder traits.

On 6/15/2018 at 1:25 PM, theman221 said:

Well there are artificial brood hosts atm but that only allows brood hosts to breed with robots, I don't really intend on adding more interbreeder traits, I kind of wanted to move on and add new features and also each interbreeder trait is actually pretty complex so adding another one is a bit too much effort currently haha, maybe I'll do it sometime in the future but not anytime soon. But thanks for the suggestion!

Hey thanks for considering even a little. I can totally understand that, especially if you are looking to add new features. I haven't look at the traits myself in the mod files, but I can imagine it is complex at minimum. Thanks for the awesome mod, i'm really enjoying it in my current playthrough.

On 6/21/2018 at 4:49 PM, theman221 said:

When looking at the patch notes all versions of the mod should work fine with 2.1 but yes an update for my mod should be coming soon that will be aimed at significantly reducing the lag in 1.3, if the lag is a big problem for you, you can use version 1.2 but it has no interbreeder traits.

I would like to apologize. It appears I was installing the mod incorrectly.

: /