Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hhhttt66 said:

Is there the way to use CAS outfit as hoeing outfit? to do it all in cas and then realise you must make everything again just to use as a hoe outfit is very long 

Yup, so if you don't want to use a custom outfit you have two options.

The first is to set the donor outfit as the outfit you want to be your slutting outfit. So, like, if you want Party 1 to be your whore outfit, then just set that to donor and don't create any personal slutting outfit or default outfit, and it'll pull a copy from the donor outfit for your slutting outfit.

Or, just set the default outfit, and that will apply across saves and to everyone who doesn't have a personal outfit defined. 

Edit: Also, if you would prefer to use the default outfits + the donor outfit, then when you create your prostitute's first personal slutting outfit it'll be a copy of the donor. Which you can then save. You will have to enter cas for this last suggestion, but if you like defaults for npcs, then this might be a happy medium for your gameplay. With this method, note that what you save the first personal outfit as will be retained. So if you setup your party 1, for example, to be your donor, and you slut it up in normal cas. Then create your personal from the donor, then go back and edit your party 1 at some time later. Your personal will have what your donor used to have have as party 1. You can then update it by deleting the personal outfit and regenerating it. Or, like first mentioned, just don't set your defaults and the donor will always be copied from at the start of a prostitution situation.

Edited by NisaK
Posted

Здравствуйте! Скажите пожалуйста, последняя версия подходит только для последней версии Sims или для версии 1.121 тоже подойдёт? 👀

Posted (edited)

Heyo! I've noticed recently while playing with this mod that I'm unable to see the 'Register Debt' option in my Tam Explorer/Lost Eden despite having all the necessary mods. I keep getting blank last exception pop-ups so I'm not sure how to fix it TuT. Everything else works correctly! Its just that one option that for some reason just doesn't exist. Any ideas?

Edited by hazell_
clarification
Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 1:16 PM, KaDastrofa said:

Здравствуйте! Скажите пожалуйста, последняя версия подходит только для последней версии Sims или для версии 1.121 тоже подойдёт? 👀

У меня 1.121 и я самую последнюю боюсь пока устанавливать)) там похоже много модов сломалось, пользуюсь предпосленей сейчас и все норм))  может кто точно знает

Posted (edited)

How does the Caged bird work with The Trophy wife stuff? Or are they unrelated? Sorry if this is a stupid question. 

Also how to listen to Trashy music? I can't find it, sorry 

Edited by Samsim11
forgot something
Posted (edited)

Nisak! I love your mod and can't live without it in my game!

but I have questions, and please if it's here in the comments let me know and I apologize.

When buying/selling dolls, what determines the price in which they are brought and sold? And how can I raise the value?

 

Thank you so much!

Edited by Franknzombii
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 10:13 PM, hazell_ said:

Heyo! I've noticed recently while playing with this mod that I'm unable to see the 'Register Debt' option in my Tam Explorer/Lost Eden despite having all the necessary mods. I keep getting blank last exception pop-ups so I'm not sure how to fix it TuT. Everything else works correctly! Its just that one option that for some reason just doesn't exist. Any ideas?

You are almost there! All you need is another player/played household in your game to 'own' the debt of the sim you are wanting to put into debt!
 

On 9/10/2026 at 12:16 PM, KaDastrofa said:

Здравствуйте! Скажите пожалуйста, последняя версия подходит только для последней версии Sims или для версии 1.121 тоже подойдёт? 👀

Я не отслеживаю, какие версии WW, Basemental и моего мода совместимы с разными версиями игры. Я поддерживаю только последние версии игры и всех трёх модов.


Но можно попробовать выяснить это методом проб и ошибок. Сделайте резервную копию последнего сохранения, в котором точно не было ошибок, а затем установите новые версии модов и снова запустите игру. Если начнут появляться файлы Last Exception (LE), значит, какой-то из установленных модов несовместим с вашей версией игры. В таком случае откатывайте моды до предыдущих версий, пока LE не перестанут появляться.


Пока вы не сохраняете игру, появление Last Exception вашему сохранению не навредит — клянусь!

On 9/14/2026 at 3:45 PM, Franknzombii said:

Nisak! I love your mod and can't live without it in my game!

but I have questions, and please if it's here in the comments let me know and I apologize.

When buying/selling dolls, what determines the price in which they are brought and sold? And how can I raise the value?

 

Thank you so much!

Normal things.

What economic class they are in (fill their house with more stuff, and earn more money), breast/butt size, fitness and shape, age, Virginity, and a bit of sim specific randomness. 
 

On 9/13/2026 at 3:56 PM, Samsim11 said:

How does the Caged bird work with The Trophy wife stuff? Or are they unrelated? Sorry if this is a stupid question. 

Also how to listen to Trashy music? I can't find it, sorry 

Not a stupid question. They are unrelated. I believe it's any music on the stereo should suffice. 

Also, @flybox I found the bug related to none active household prostitute strippers payments not going towards debt! It's on my short list of things to fix, I need to remind myself on the limitations of maxis system. I believe player/played sims should have access to their funds when not being actively played, but that may not be true for npcs. Regardless, I think it's fixable! 

Posted
13 minutes ago, NisaK said:

You are almost there! All you need is another player/played household in your game to 'own' the debt of the sim you are wanting to put into debt!
 

Я не отслеживаю, какие версии WW, Basemental и моего мода совместимы с разными версиями игры. Я поддерживаю только последние версии игры и всех трёх модов.


Но можно попробовать выяснить это методом проб и ошибок. Сделайте резервную копию последнего сохранения, в котором точно не было ошибок, а затем установите новые версии модов и снова запустите игру. Если начнут появляться файлы Last Exception (LE), значит, какой-то из установленных модов несовместим с вашей версией игры. В таком случае откатывайте моды до предыдущих версий, пока LE не перестанут появляться.


Пока вы не сохраняете игру, появление Last Exception вашему сохранению не навредит — клянусь!

Normal things.

What economic class they are in (fill their house with more stuff, and earn more money), breast/butt size, fitness and shape, age, Virginity, and a bit of sim specific randomness. 
 

Not a stupid question. They are unrelated. I believe it's any music on the stereo should suffice. 

Also, @flybox I found the bug related to none active household prostitute strippers payments not going towards debt! It's on my short list of things to fix, I need to remind myself on the limitations of maxis system. I believe player/played sims should have access to their funds when not being actively played, but that may not be true for npcs. Regardless, I think it's fixable! 

 

This post about the debt feature reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask. Doe this mod allow you to play a landlord that accepts sex for payment?

Posted
2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Also, @flybox I found the bug related to none active household prostitute strippers payments not going towards debt! It's on my short list of things to fix, I need to remind myself on the limitations of maxis system. I believe player/played sims should have access to their funds when not being actively played, but that may not be true for npcs. Regardless, I think it's fixable! 

FWIW, the girls it happened to for me were not true NPCs. They were all in played households that I just happen to not actually play very often.

Posted

 [WARNING] NisaK: [Injections] While injecting phone interactions, could not find tuning for Mystery_Tuning!
Does anyone know what this is? It keeps showing up on repeat in the log. Whatever it is also causes an error to show up on wicked whims as well however the error there says - Failed to run 'add_object_affordances' for NisaRegisterCompAffordances Locking Object Affordance Handler. -> TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |=: 'tuple' and 'set'. 

It appeared out of nowhere when loading into a household, just once, the game ran normally. Id like to solve it if I could though so whatever it is doesnt cause any issues later. 

Posted
23 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

 [WARNING] NisaK: [Injections] While injecting phone interactions, could not find tuning for Mystery_Tuning!
Does anyone know what this is? It keeps showing up on repeat in the log. Whatever it is also causes an error to show up on wicked whims as well however the error there says - Failed to run 'add_object_affordances' for NisaRegisterCompAffordances Locking Object Affordance Handler. -> TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |=: 'tuple' and 'set'. 

It appeared out of nowhere when loading into a household, just once, the game ran normally. Id like to solve it if I could though so whatever it is doesnt cause any issues later. 

The logs aren't really errors. It's just there for added context and is mostly for nerds like me.

If there is a hard to diagnose bugs where the LEs aren't enough, then the logs can save me literally days of my time helping someone debug something. The warning is just saying some tuning for something in my dev build isn't in the release build so it's skipping injecting that resource. Which is perfectly fine. It's a warning to me in case that was some sort of essential tuning for some feature which is supposed to be working. 

What I do need is your Last Exception. Just picking out choice lines from it doesn't really help me narrow down a cause as errors in other mods can break mods which load after it. 

Posted
5 hours ago, NisaK said:

The logs aren't really errors. It's just there for added context and is mostly for nerds like me.

If there is a hard to diagnose bugs where the LEs aren't enough, then the logs can save me literally days of my time helping someone debug something. The warning is just saying some tuning for something in my dev build isn't in the release build so it's skipping injecting that resource. Which is perfectly fine. It's a warning to me in case that was some sort of essential tuning for some feature which is supposed to be working. 

What I do need is your Last Exception. Just picking out choice lines from it doesn't really help me narrow down a cause as errors in other mods can break mods which load after it. 

There actually wasnt one. I only noticed it because it generated a wicked whims error too. Otherwise, I wouldnt have noticed it at all. So, its probably harmless? 

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 1:51 PM, Darvicus said:

I keep getting this exception only with this mod installed, its fine when i remove it.

lastException_63925440186.txt 2.27 kB · 2 downloads

This error was probably caused by another mod incorrectly overriding a base game function.

To find which mod, try this. Rename your The Sims 4/Mods folder to something like Mods2, then make a new Mods folder. Copy over just WW and WP. Load into your game, but DO NOT SAVE, and don't use an autosave slot. You'll lose it in the testing process. If you can't get into the game to manually save your old autosave. Just copy your saves folder and restore it after testing.

Anywho, load into the game. Again, without saving. And verify there is no LE. If there isn't, good news. It's probably what we expect, there is some other mod changing the signature of a base game function.

Proceed with 50/50 to find out which mod: https://simsafterdark.com/diy-troubleshooting-library/how-to-5050/ Starting with script mods and then xml injector mods mayhaps.

Someone else reported a similar error and they found it was caused by the vibe coded skill gain customizer mod by SpcyYogurt. So before doing all of that, check to see if you have that mod installed :D
 

21 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

There actually wasnt one. I only noticed it because it generated a wicked whims error too. Otherwise, I wouldnt have noticed it at all. So, its probably harmless? 

A WW error or a WW log? if it's an error I still wanna see it. If it's just a log, harmless. 

Posted
2 hours ago, NisaK said:


Someone else reported a similar error and they found it was caused by the vibe coded skill gain customizer mod by SpcyYogurt. So before doing all of that, check to see if you have that mod installed 

It was this. Thanks i appreciate the help

Posted

i am guessing this is a mod conflict and not this mod exclusive. However i am hoping that someone my know what is the issue. No matter the outfit i tell my prostitute to put on she also puts on a gag. using the "reset outfit from WW does not solve it. even when having sex it is on. it gets removed when i put her in a normal outfit, so it is connected to this mod

Posted

Just wanted to let you guys know that maxis's game update didn't break anything with WP today, I imagine most of your mods will probably be okay. It wasn't a destructive game patch.

 

On 9/19/2026 at 9:29 PM, grimcandiedhyena said:

I can no longer find the escort app on my sim's phone after the recent base game update! Can someone help me fix this?

 

See if you can find the tam explorer on any in game mouse and keyboard. If you can't then it's probably an installation issue, if you can but have many missing options, make sure you are testing with a Young Adult or older sim.

Finally, if you have any Last Exceptions, then send them my way. 
 

 

On 9/20/2026 at 10:52 AM, Matata said:

i am guessing this is a mod conflict and not this mod exclusive. However i am hoping that someone my know what is the issue. No matter the outfit i tell my prostitute to put on she also puts on a gag. using the "reset outfit from WW does not solve it. even when having sex it is on. it gets removed when i put her in a normal outfit, so it is connected to this mod


Are you referring to the prostitution outfits? They use a donor outfit as base, which you can set through the settings menu. If your donor outfit has a weird ball gag, then that would carry over to the prostitution outift when applied. There is also an option to use the nude donor outfit which may help. 

If the item show up when you are editing the outfit, then it'll save to the outfit. 

Posted
10 hours ago, NisaK said:

Are you referring to the prostitution outfits? They use a donor outfit as base, which you can set through the settings menu. If your donor outfit has a weird ball gag, then that would carry over to the prostitution outift when applied. There is also an option to use the nude donor outfit which may help. 

If the item show up when you are editing the outfit, then it'll save to the outfit. 

No outfit i have has the gag, i think this may be related to the Vampire Occult. i restarted as another sim (magic) and the outfit worked perfectly.

Posted
On 9/10/2026 at 5:17 PM, NisaK said:

Yup, so if you don't want to use a custom outfit you have two options.

The first is to set the donor outfit as the outfit you want to be your slutting outfit. So, like, if you want Party 1 to be your whore outfit, then just set that to donor and don't create any personal slutting outfit or default outfit, and it'll pull a copy from the donor outfit for your slutting outfit.

Or, just set the default outfit, and that will apply across saves and to everyone who doesn't have a personal outfit defined. 

Edit: Also, if you would prefer to use the default outfits + the donor outfit, then when you create your prostitute's first personal slutting outfit it'll be a copy of the donor. Which you can then save. You will have to enter cas for this last suggestion, but if you like defaults for npcs, then this might be a happy medium for your gameplay. With this method, note that what you save the first personal outfit as will be retained. So if you setup your party 1, for example, to be your donor, and you slut it up in normal cas. Then create your personal from the donor, then go back and edit your party 1 at some time later. Your personal will have what your donor used to have have as party 1. You can then update it by deleting the personal outfit and regenerating it. Or, like first mentioned, just don't set your defaults and the donor will always be copied from at the start of a prostitution situation.

this is wildly complicated. the mod has become very complicated where honestly it could be much more streamline. For now even before the update yesterday is also broken since it erases outfits every time and also applies dirt to the face on every outfit despite nothing in CAS but in the outfit create, you cannot change skin detail. I think honestly the mod should be looked at and made more efficient because it's very complicated for no good reasons. I'm sorry for the criticism but really not very much is making sense a anymore

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, hhhttt66 said:

this is wildly complicated. the mod has become very complicated where honestly it could be much more streamline. For now even before the update yesterday is also broken since it erases outfits every time and also applies dirt to the face on every outfit despite nothing in CAS but in the outfit create, you cannot change skin detail. I think honestly the mod should be looked at and made more efficient because it's very complicated for no good reasons. I'm sorry for the criticism but really not very much is making sense a anymore

I have an installer in the works and I need to make a new mod description which I think will help considerably.

The funny thing about comments like this is that the old functionality of my mod is all still there. So the 'old light version' people fantasize about is still obtainable with the right settings. But I totally agree with the lack of a proper mod description page, it's overly frustrating to find those settings and get a minimal invasive version of the mod working.

Anyways, for the slutting outfit, which we are talking about, it always worked off a donor outift. Before it was just a normal outfit category and index which you set through the settings. Now, just set your donor outfit to like party 1 or whatever, and don't set a default slutting outfit or a personal slutting outfit for your prostitute and it'll just copy the donor. More or less how it worked before. You don't have to set custom outfits, it's just there for players who want the control.

You don't want street walkers slutting up the world. Yup, you can disable that too in the setting menu. The basic 'just sign up a sim as a prostitute and have them offer body manually to sims' is still there, if that's all you want from the mod. You don't have to engage with the more complex features if you don't wish. 

There was a bug exactly one patron reported to me about deleting slutting outfits, which had to do with the game loading directly into a scratch slot. Which isn't normal behavior. I spent two weeks debugging with him to fix that bug and overhauled my slutting outfit system to detect this bug and work around it. Now their outfits load everytime. It'll be coming to you guys with the next content update.

But, if i can't reproduce a bug. And if no one bothers to help me debug it. Then yes, it doesn't get fixed. It's that simple.

Idk anything about this applying dirt to faces bug or the mysterious gag bug that @Matata is reporting. There are bugs with the base game where items can get stuck on situation, career or bathing outfits. So maybe it's something related to that? As the slutting outfit is technically a situation outfit now. 

here is the bug report: https://forums.ea.com/idea/the-sims-4-bug-reports-en/situational-and-npc-outfits-generating-with-random-hats/12335156

 

They say
 

Quote

Fixed in Patch 1.119.109/2.23


There were other outfits mentioned so this might not be fully fixed. Also, it might not fix existing broken Sims.

Please do create a new thread if you see new Sims with this or if you have this on a new save.


Which isn't super helpful for you guys. But Sims life story has a solution 

Quote

Remove hats & accessories from Situation outfits with MCCC

1) Make sure you sim is wearing the situation outfit

2) MCCC > Dresser > Excluded Items

3) Click on the item you want to remove and select "Situation"

4) MCCC > Dresser > Outfit Commands > Clean Outfits #TheSims4



Try out the MCC solution.... Maxis semes to think they fixed this, but then again they say it's not retro to old sims. I'll see if I can clean the situation outfit beforehand too (Edit: I checked, I do clean clothing outfit parts from the situation outfit in the latest patreon/public build before applying my slutting outfit. Try the MCC solution. Definitely sounds like some leftover maxis bug).

What are clothing parts:
 

Spoiler
CLOTHING_BODY_TYPES = (
BodyType.CUMMERBUND, BodyType.BROW_RING_LEFT, BodyType.BROW_RING_RIGHT, BodyType.EARRINGS, BodyType.FULL_BODY,
BodyType.GLASSES, BodyType.GLOVES, BodyType.HAT, BodyType.INDEX_FINGER_LEFT, BodyType.INDEX_FINGER_RIGHT,
BodyType.LIP_RING_LEFT, BodyType.LOWER_BODY, BodyType.MIDDLE_FINGER_LEFT, BodyType.MIDDLE_FINGER_RIGHT,
BodyType.NECKLACE, BodyType.NOSE_RING_LEFT, BodyType.NOSE_RING_RIGHT, BodyType.RING_FINGER_RIGHT, BodyType.SHOES,
BodyType.SOCKS, BodyType.TIGHTS, BodyType.UPPER_BODY, BodyType.WRIST_LEFT, BodyType.WRIST_RIGHT, BodyType.BASE_LAYER)

So if your stuck part isn't a clothing part, then I wouldn't clean it before applying the slutting outfit. Again, try the MCC fix. Maxis claims this is fixed, so removing the stuck item with MCC should be enough to clear the bug for now on. If it returns after the MCC fix for you. I can consider more aggressive cleaning methods. 

 

 

Edited by NisaK
Posted
19 hours ago, mangkaw said:

hello i have some issues my blush doesnt works can someone help me

I have two theories for ya.

The first is the easiest and less likely. You accidently installed the blank blush override somewhere in your The Sims 4/Mods folder without realizing it. Go to said mods folder and searc for all files with the name 'nisa' in it. If you see the blank blush override delete it and you are golden.

The second, and more likely culprit is that you have some cas item applied which covers the blush texture. Sims 4 textures have something called a sort layer: https://sims4studio.com/thread/2310/cas-sort-layer which tells the game engine in what order to render textures. A texture which renders later will appear ontop of an old texture.

My blush uses sort layer 3000 for tattoos, so it'll appear on top of skin details but below makeup. But if you have full face makeup on, or an overlay with a higher sort layer, it may be covering my blush textures. I think that's probably what's happening here. 

Posted
2 hours ago, NisaK said:

I have two theories for ya.

The first is the easiest and less likely. You accidently installed the blank blush override somewhere in your The Sims 4/Mods folder without realizing it. Go to said mods folder and searc for all files with the name 'nisa' in it. If you see the blank blush override delete it and you are golden.

The second, and more likely culprit is that you have some cas item applied which covers the blush texture. Sims 4 textures have something called a sort layer: https://sims4studio.com/thread/2310/cas-sort-layer which tells the game engine in what order to render textures. A texture which renders later will appear ontop of an old texture.

My blush uses sort layer 3000 for tattoos, so it'll appear on top of skin details but below makeup. But if you have full face makeup on, or an overlay with a higher sort layer, it may be covering my blush textures. I think that's probably what's happening here. 

My mods folder it's fine and i already set sort layer above 3000 ,also already remove any cc like hair and makeup etc. the nisaK mods its working on my sims ,only just the blush not shows up 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...