1 minute ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Screenshot (156).png

Guess you did. THANK YOU! Now I just need to decide if I want to go ahead and update and hope I'm not one of those who have problems or wait little longer. Oh wait, I'll install over on the other system and update it there has a test. (Been meaning to install there for awhile now, just keep putting it off.)

12 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I would suggest to just Delete all your script mods & DL/install them again.

+ Don't forget to Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.

- you should delete that file every time you add/delete mods/cc from your Mods folder.

+ Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "saves" folder.

NWP v2.6ca is running fine with WW v157c / MCCC v7.2.2 / BDM v6.11.124 

i have the game running while i'm posting this. 

HEHEHEHEHE, yeah, I know that all the mods together are working fine, well... for everyone else.

But I'm gonna try to do these things, and see if it works.

Be right back to you.

And thank you for replying!

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I would suggest to just Delete all your script mods & DL/install them again.

+ Don't forget to Delete the "localthumbcache.package" in your "Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4" folder.

- you should delete that file every time you add/delete mods/cc from your Mods folder.

+ Delete the "WickedPerversionsMod" file in your "saves" folder.

NWP v2.6ca is running fine with WW v157c / MCCC v7.2.2 / BDM v6.11.124 

i have the game running while i'm posting this. 

DUDE, it worked!

Thank you so much.

I was really fucking confused why two things which had always worked together, stopped working together "out of nowhere."

Again, thank you!

3 hours ago, Dynchia said:

I think he meant BMD, aka Basemental Drugs.

Oh oh. That's why you should always hang onto the old versions till after you know the new one are not going to cause trouble. If you deleted the old ones before installing the new ones, check you recycle bin. If you just over wrote the old ones with the new ones .....

Nah, deleted them entirely when I updated the mod! couldn't find it anywhere, didn't think I'd have to hold on to it since This wasn't a problem before when I updated WW but not Nisa's mod and they worked perfectly

On 7/24/2020 at 2:38 AM, Dynchia said:

Did you update to the latest patch this morning? If so that is most likely the cause. I've already seen reports about problems, including with NWP.

yeah i did ;;__;; oh well i guess I'll just wait it out then thank you!

You really need to check ALL your mods when a patch hits. Something you may not have thought about could end up being the real culprit. The lack of chatter in this thread after the patch outside of a couple of first-time posters should have been an indication that the current NWP was probably okay. I waited a couple of days myself, then checked on a different install after a through check of all my mods and reviewing various patch aftermath threads on a few other forums. Once that checked out, I got my main game up to speed.

20 minutes ago, rebnyg said:

I turned a girl in to a sex doll and tried to sell her and she became dazed and it says "awaiting sale". What do i do now?

You have to go into another household and buy her. Otherwise she'll be 'awaiting sale' forever. NPC households don't buy dolls.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have run into a problem maybe.    

I had a prostitute that turned into a mermaid. Now the option to offer body has disappeared when in sim form, the perversion setting menu still appears though.  The option shows up when she is in water though. Is this intended. I did try shutting down and reopening the game but that did nothing.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:30 AM, LilRedSim said:

I keep getting a pop up and have tried everything to get it to work again :(
I've updated the game, WickedWhims and Basmental. I tried both WW and basemental by themselves and the game worked fine. As soon as I add the updated Nisa's it has a meltdown

Please help!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 3.46 kB · 16 downloads

On 7/26/2020 at 8:18 AM, ShaSimmer said:

This keep giving me errors, My game, Basemental Drugs, and WickedWhims are all up to date.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.77 kB · 11 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LEs!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 7/24/2020 at 5:20 PM, anon96116 said:

The mod is working fine until the last update of the ww, now when i go into the family/group it is just loading until the game comes out alone and say that it is flawed

I'm guessing you are experiencing the same problem as LilRedSim above! Check out what I recommended and if you are still having a problem then please send me any LEs (Last Exceptions) you are experiencing! 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:55 AM, DarkAudit said:

You really need to check ALL your mods when a patch hits. Something you may not have thought about could end up being the real culprit. The lack of chatter in this thread after the patch outside of a couple of first-time posters should have been an indication that the current NWP was probably okay. I waited a couple of days myself, then checked on a different install after a through check of all my mods and reviewing various patch aftermath threads on a few other forums. Once that checked out, I got my main game up to speed.

I keep on forgetting to come here and give the all clear! Dumb Nisa! Amazingly we made it through the last patch :D It was a pleasant surprise!

On 7/27/2020 at 7:31 AM, alvaro997 said:

In my game the lost eden tab disappeared, is it a mod update theme? (It is the google translator, I don't speak english)

The mod is currently working for me. Make sure your WW and BMD is up to date and if you are getting any Last Exceptions then please send them my way!!!

On 7/27/2020 at 11:17 AM, whyamimakingthislol said:

For some reason the tam explorer no longer pops up :(

Ditto for you, also try the steps I outlined for LilRedSim above!

10 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Is there a way to control the frequency at which retained prostitution clients call or would I have to change something in the scripts themselves?

Currently there's not in game. You can somewhat control the frequency via tuning (using a program such as sims 4 studio) but it's not a perfect science. The game sorta schedules things when it wants to. So if you put down for calls every 3 hours, it may be 6 hours because the drama node scheduler (thing that schedules phone calls) isn't that great. It generally schedules calls one time a day (at 2 am iirc) and if the call becomes missed for whatever reason, a new one isn't generated on the spot. I have to do fuckery to get more frequent calls. 

7 hours ago, Sanrasaa said:

Is it normal that both options ("sell doll" and "convert house member") open the "sell" windows right now and list all sims from my household except the one sitting on the PC right now?
If not, i may need help.

Very normal. Sell is to move sims from your household to other households through the tam explorer, convert is to convert your sim in your current household but keep them in your household.

7 hours ago, wiccanwonder70 said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have run into a problem maybe.    

I had a prostitute that turned into a mermaid. Now the option to offer body has disappeared when in sim form, the perversion setting menu still appears though.  The option shows up when she is in water though. Is this intended. I did try shutting down and reopening the game but that did nothing.

This sounds very strange and not at all what I experience. My main household has a prostitute mermaid. Maybe try with a minimal install, just WW, BMD, and my mod on the off chance some other mod is breaking interactions on your mermaids somehow. Are the only features from my mod your mermaid uses normal prostitution? 

Hello nisa!
I apologize if not in the subject, but!
I wanted to propose an idea, for example, filling with sperm after each sexual intercourse, and emptying after going to the restroom. It would be possible to add several buffs and debuffs, + various plugs (fortunately there are enough of them, the main thing is that the author would agree). And it seems that all the developments are there (almost the same system as with eggs, piercings).

Currently there's not in game. You can somewhat control the frequency via tuning (using a program such as sims 4 studio) but it's not a perfect science. The game sorta schedules things when it wants to. So if you put down for calls every 3 hours, it may be 6 hours because the drama node scheduler (thing that schedules phone calls) isn't that great. It generally schedules calls one time a day (at 2 am iirc) and if the call becomes missed for whatever reason, a new one isn't generated on the spot. I have to do fuckery to get more frequent calls.

In my case I'm looking to decrease the frequency (I guess my main hoe is pretty good at her craft...)

I've been getting Last Exceptions from Nisa's mod :( Everytime I load the game MCCC spams me a WARNING! that some mod working with WW is clashing with it. I have everything updated to the best of my knowledge and gone through them to try to figure this out. I finally took Nisa's mod out and all the alerts stopped? So... does that mean I'm just going to have to wait for them to update it eventually before I can play again? Can someone help me understand this?? Thank you ❤️

4 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Maybe it was the update then. I tried using the "one night stand" option but its wouldn't let my sim do the deed, it kept saying that the relationship stat wasn't high enough.

Is that on a prostitute?  NWP prostitutes have a rule, they can't give it away for free unless they have 80% Romance with the other sim.