15 hours ago, scoed said:

I too get an exception at load naming this mod after I updated WW.

BE-ExceptionReport.html 44.13 kB · 1 download

It worked fine yesterday so it must be the update.

Thank you for the mod. I love it. Can't wait for the fix.

lastException.txt 16.45 kB · 2 downloads

What's your NWP version?  If it's not 2.6ca, then you need to update.

Edit:  I see now, you have 2.6b.  There's your problem.

5 hours ago, smis090907 said:

I have a question about the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait. In the lore you say that people with this trait are the daughters of sims who were impregnated by an Easter bunny on Easter. Is this something that can happen in the game, like if we have Seasons installed and add an Easter?

Nope, just an explanation of why your sim is so weird.  The Flower Bunny that actually exists in game is female.  I guess you could do the Give Dix cheat, but the Flower Bunny is still just a sim in a costume.

1 hour ago, Vanecessary said:

I don't know if this is just a glitch in my game or not but when my anal service is only 100 dollars not the usual 800.

Is your sim a debt slave?  Their debt owner gets a big cut of any money they make.  But it should also pop up a message telling you that.

On 7/14/2020 at 3:51 PM, ravelqueen said:

I love all of these!! It would be good if they restored some energy maybe? At least for some of the interactions ...

I'm especially missing that 'present/beg for sex' feature in connection to the pink meter, since that's supposed to be a sign of their conditioning running out, but surely The Farm would have installed a sort of 'fail-safe' for that (or maybe can do that for a surcharge?). That failsafe would be that if the pink meter is dangerously low that maybe if you try *any* interaction with your master/mistress it automatically defaults to 'beg for sex' instead. In that way it would be much harder for the conditioning to wear off 'naturally', plus that dazed buff would have more of a purpose?

And maybe their need to please their master/mistress after one of those near misses is higher (like The Farm conditioning to feel bad for 'escaping') which leads to them having negative moodlets as long as they aren't serving their master/mistress in some way (sex or chores or support)

I like that idea myself.

1418513190_07-15-20_10-32-21PM.png.acc87680a54f2db72b07822d0e25747b.png

Ok, I had something interesting happen to my DoEH household. It has 3 sims in it. Dyn, his wife Lynn (DoEH), and his mistress, Laura (DoEH). I've been building Lynn's and Laura's relantionship up and it is now high enough they are lovers has well.

So Love Day came about and I manage to pull off 3 dates that day. The 1st early in the morning between Laura and Lynn. (Took the whole 6 hours to clear it and win gold.) The 2nd was between Lynn and Dyn. (Clear it in under 3 hours.) The last was between Dyn and Laura. (Cleared it in under 3 hours has well.) I do not remember if it was the last thing I did before ending the date ir if I did it after ending the date but Dyn the propose to Laura and she accepted. So DEyn will now have 2 wives. I decided to throw the wedding on Egg Hunt day. So I set up the4 Egg Hunt holiday for the last day of spring, which is just a few days after Love day. I figure it be a nice way to celbrate a DoEH getting married.

Now I never played the Egg Hunt before because I was offline for YEARS after Sims 4 was first released and I was looking forward to the hunt and earning my eggs.

The wedding went of well with the only hitch being it raining so they had to have it inside. (They had it at home. I had downloaded a custom lot called Easter Bunny House. I think I found it in the Gallery but I am not sure.)

My Sims went around searching for eggs just before the wedding and again after the wedding. Now the shocker was when I checked out the eggs, I discovered that only had they found the Collector eggs, but they had also found a bunch of DoEH eggs has well hidden along with the others.

I decided to take a screen shot of the eggs. (NOTE: I only displaying one of each egg type that I found.)

I manage to find all 10 of the Collector eggs, plus DoEH Virgin Eggs (Oral & Anal), DoEH Golden Eggs (Oral &Anal), and DoEH Standard Eggs (Oral &Anal). I didn't find any of the Vagina eggs though.

I have a Honeymoon Tradition which I found online installed and am thinking about using it to send the newly married couple away on a Honeymoon. I am also thinking about editing the Tradition to add a Egg Hunt.

5 hours ago, pdiasti said:

hi need help here, pop up always come out when I try to provide service for clients

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.51 kB · 0 downloads

You are a couple of patches/updates behind on your game. You still running on Patch #93 which was released way back on April 7th. Theres been 5 patches released since then. The current patch is #98 which was released on July 8th.

Either roll back your mod to the older version that was release for the game patch/update you are running (I hope you still have them), or update your game.

EDIT: I also noticed that you have NWP v2.6b installed. Once you update your game you will also need to update it to 2.6ca which is the current version. Also do NOT update WW to 157* because there is issues between the current version of NWP and the latest update of WW.

29 minutes ago, Wazelin said:

Hi! I really like this mod. I'd like to have an option for vampires to restore their thirsty with cum (because blood and cum is something like life energy).

I had a Vampire fill his thirst up once when he went down on one of my ladies who just happen to be in the middle of her 'Time Of Month'. I would also like to see the ability for Vamp's the drink from my Ladies when they use them. After they are all done doing the deed the Vamp then drink from them since they paid for services rendered. Although I guess it could also be done before the deed but after she has accepted them has "Client's". Maybe even a special trait called something like "Blood Donor"  or "Blood Slave" which allows Vamp's to drink without even asking since the trait auto allows them to drink, though I would prefer it if they used the bite from neck animation instead of the wrist.

On 7/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, snowdog04 said:

Is your sim a debt slave?  Their debt owner gets a big cut of any money they make.  But it should also pop up a message telling you that.

No she doesn't. It's weird. I tried to removing the mod and placing it back in but I still got the same error.

1 hour ago, Vanecessary said:

No she doesn't. It's weird. I tried to removing the mod and placing it back in but I still got the same error.

In your saves/WickedPerversionsMod folder is a file called global_settings.json.  If you open that with notepad, a few lines down would be:

"pros_rates": [
    ],

If that first number says 100 instead, that's what's happening- that's the pay rate for anal.

Or, probably easier:  delete the folder WickedPerversionsMod in your saves folder.  The mod will just make a new one next time you open the game.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:21 PM, cwr0290 said:

NisaK- I don't have the LE anymore but I have the BE that I placed in Discord when I asked for help.  I hope this helps you. 

BE-ExceptionReport.html 44.52 kB · 2 downloads

Hey cwr0290!

Thank you for the LE, this looks like it could be a tuning error or even a Maxis error (but I don't believe it's from my mod). Could you please try temporarily removing your sims 4 mods and testing again? If it's still there then it's definitely a EA error!

On 7/11/2020 at 3:48 AM, DarkAudit said:

I don't which one it was, because I moved both at once, but moving the WW and NWP subfolders out of my saves folder seems to have fixed the PC lag in my main save. No more 5-second wait for the PC pie menu to appear. :)

That's SOOOO bad!!!! I haven't heard of such things happening before. Interesting that it worked however. Did you do anything else like clear your cache that may have fixed it perhaps?

On 7/11/2020 at 11:04 PM, Smashplayer said:

Does any1 know what causes the purple Vampire eyes to be bugged and be replaced by heart eyes? I checked all my mods, it def. comes From WickedPerversions. ;/

Ah, that's another love bug left for us by the eco expansion. Eyes somewhat bugged out. I'll start looking into this.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:43 AM, ravelqueen said:

Back again with another bug/hoping for a bug fix

My DoEH house slave is not pregnant right now but still has his pregnancy belly? I've had him not being pregnant (*very* briefly, I need that money those eggs generate!) for a short while before and it vanished fine, but now he's just waddling around, egg pregnant or not.

He had one of his eggs while off in a rabbit hole as my house was messing up so maybe that's how the bug happened, but I wonder if I can like 'reset' him in some way so he isn't having his belly all the time?

Interesting. I've heard of a pregnant belly sticking for people of have slice of life installed. I just added some test code to my dev build for rabbitholes. Than kyou for the report. As for fixing your sim, assuming it's not a bug from SoL or some other mod, what sort of pregnancy was it? Did you get any LEs? And were any eggs generated? Knowing this will help me know where the transform back to none-preggers code failed while yours im was in the rabbithole. You could also try getting them pregnant again to see if that helps!

On 7/14/2020 at 8:08 AM, tahadar said:

Tbh I put everything regarding TS4 on hold waiting for Turbo to release strip clubs for the public, in order to enjoy Nisa WP features based on mentioned clubs.

According to Nisa, it won't be long, but looking at WW Parteon page it seems clubs were available since 2018. Since Nisa released the "club version" of WP I've waited for Turbo to release his public version of strip clubs. Since then were 6-7 updates (one being released today with a bunch of new stuff) but apparently there are no plans for this particular feature to be in a public release anytime soon.

What I'm trying to say here is releasing content based on other moder content which locked behind a paywall is morally questionable at best.

I don't mind paying for quality stuff, but I hate to be forced to do it.

It looks like EA infamous policy: you want this outfit? Is in a DLC you have to pay for. Except that is EA, a AAA company who makes games for profit, and those are mods - supposedly made by passionate people. I'm not saying moders work should not be rewarded. I'm saying that we should not be forced to do it, especially not in such twisted way.

Thank you for reading.

Hey tahadar!

I hear your concerns. I don't have any special knowledge about when strip clubs will release to the public, when I added initial support for them to my mod, I not only thought they were going to be released soon, but I was excited (and I still am) about their upcoming public release. Outside of the sex framework (which makes all this possible) strip clubs are my favorite feature made by TURBO.

Sadly, modding does take a lot of time. You are right that we are not a AAA studio, far from it, we are individuals. Not everything can be finished in a single month, in fact lots of the bigger features for mods actually take multiple months to release (with smaller updates being pushed out while they are being worked on, if able). I know of one feature for another mod (not my mod, or TURBO's) which took 6 months to develop. Furthermore, since we are only individuals we are more susceptible to delays for all kinds of reasons. The fact is that TURBO hasn't made strip clubs public because he does not feel they are ready to be made public. When they are ready to be officially released, they will be. Right now it's still in beta on his Patreon. This may feel questionable but there is no nefarious plot here. TURBO has paused his patreon before when he felt he wasn't meeting his goals. He's a perfectionist. He has to be for a mod as big as WW. I see him working almost everyday on the mod. In truth I'm not even sure if he takes normal breaks (like 1 day off a week). TURBO works hard and he holds up the nsfw modding scene for the sims 4. To me, he is worth supporting, and if not financially (not everyone can (at one point I could not afford to either) and no one is entitled to being supported) then by playing the public version of his mod.

They will be released when they are ready. I'm excited for strip clubs. Good things are worth the wait.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:20 AM, Zuperbuu said:

Got myself a last exception. I just updated NWP, Basemental Drugs, and WW today after my game patched.

Some of my sims skins are broken too and it keeps telling me "one or more items have been removed" whenever I try and play a household with the broken skin on one of the characters. (oddly not every sim using the SAME skin will appear broken, it's weird. I have deleted cache and done a game repair, but no luck.)

It sounds like quite a lot may be broken in your game, could you please send the Last Exceptions over so we may take a look at what's going on and what mods may be breaking. 

On 7/15/2020 at 8:12 AM, smis090907 said:

I have a question about the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait. In the lore you say that people with this trait are the daughters of sims who were impregnated by an Easter bunny on Easter. Is this something that can happen in the game, like if we have Seasons installed and add an Easter?

Not right now!

DoEH predates seasons by quite a bit. I didn't think there would be a easter bunny in game ever, and the one we got looks nothing like the version that would father DoEH sims!

I am interested in adding ways to birth DoEH sims (ofc they will not get any nsfw features until they are of consenting age) but I would need a bunny that looks something how I would imagine him to look. Think more krampus vs santa to get an idea of what this Demonic Easter Bunny looks like. To make this a reality, however, I'd probably need to partner with a cc author. I am learning how to make cc meshes but I am too busy with other features and plans to devote time to it. And there are other collaborations I want to have first.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:36 AM, scrubster said:

any chance for nipple piercings to be added?

Yes :)

862621585_unknown(5).png.6af19de9d6b653f3943bc108b245b851.png

13 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Ok, I had something interesting happen to my DoEH household. It has 3 sims in it. Dyn, his wife Lynn (DoEH), and his mistress, Laura (DoEH). I've been building Lynn's and Laura's relantionship up and it is now high enough they are lovers has well.

So Love Day came about and I manage to pull off 3 dates that day. The 1st early in the morning between Laura and Lynn. (Took the whole 6 hours to clear it and win gold.) The 2nd was between Lynn and Dyn. (Clear it in under 3 hours.) The last was between Dyn and Laura. (Cleared it in under 3 hours has well.) I do not remember if it was the last thing I did before ending the date ir if I did it after ending the date but Dyn the propose to Laura and she accepted. So DEyn will now have 2 wives. I decided to throw the wedding on Egg Hunt day. So I set up the4 Egg Hunt holiday for the last day of spring, which is just a few days after Love day. I figure it be a nice way to celbrate a DoEH getting married.

Now I never played the Egg Hunt before because I was offline for YEARS after Sims 4 was first released and I was looking forward to the hunt and earning my eggs.

The wedding went of well with the only hitch being it raining so they had to have it inside. (They had it at home. I had downloaded a custom lot called Easter Bunny House. I think I found it in the Gallery but I am not sure.)

My Sims went around searching for eggs just before the wedding and again after the wedding. Now the shocker was when I checked out the eggs, I discovered that only had they found the Collector eggs, but they had also found a bunch of DoEH eggs has well hidden along with the others.

I decided to take a screen shot of the eggs. (NOTE: I only displaying one of each egg type that I found.)

I manage to find all 10 of the Collector eggs, plus DoEH Virgin Eggs (Oral & Anal), DoEH Golden Eggs (Oral &Anal), and DoEH Standard Eggs (Oral &Anal). I didn't find any of the Vagina eggs though.

I have a Honeymoon Tradition which I found online installed and am thinking about using it to send the newly married couple away on a Honeymoon. I am also thinking about editing the Tradition to add a Egg Hunt.

Not many know about my eggs showing up in egg hunts! I hope it was a fun surprise. Lore wise the eggs are laid for the easter bunny to use, only natural they would show up in egg hunts :D

2 hours ago, Wazelin said:

Hi! I really like this mod. I'd like to have an option for vampires to restore their thirsty with cum (because blood and cum is something like life energy).

Only Succubi will do this. Vampires won't. You'll see why after Succubi are out. (They are being worked on right now, my primary focus) Also see the comment below!

1 hour ago, Dynchia said:

I had a Vampire fill his thirst up once when he went down on one of my ladies who just happen to be in the middle of her 'Time Of Month'. I would also like to see the ability for Vamp's the drink from my Ladies when they use them. After they are all done doing the deed the Vamp then drink from them since they paid for services rendered. Although I guess it could also be done before the deed but after she has accepted them has "Client's". Maybe even a special trait called something like "Blood Donor"  or "Blood Slave" which allows Vamp's to drink without even asking since the trait auto allows them to drink, though I would prefer it if they used the bite from neck animation instead of the wrist.

Vampire feeding off period/cherry popped blood just makes sense to me. Vampires should always go for their doll's necks when using the appropriate interaction. 

59 minutes ago, Dynchia said:

Oh Nisa, any idea on when you will have an update for WW 157's?

Hey Dynchia,
I'm not currently aware of any outstanding bugs with my mod which would require patching. It should be safe to update!

cum_brained.png

21 minutes ago, NisaK said:
On 7/13/2020 at 2:43 PM, ravelqueen said:

Back again with another bug/hoping for a bug fix

My DoEH house slave is not pregnant right now but still has his pregnancy belly? I've had him not being pregnant (*very* briefly, I need that money those eggs generate!) for a short while before and it vanished fine, but now he's just waddling around, egg pregnant or not.

He had one of his eggs while off in a rabbit hole as my house was messing up so maybe that's how the bug happened, but I wonder if I can like 'reset' him in some way so he isn't having his belly all the time?

Interesting. I've heard of a pregnant belly sticking for people of have slice of life installed. I just added some test code to my dev build for rabbitholes. Than kyou for the report. As for fixing your sim, assuming it's not a bug from SoL or some other mod, what sort of pregnancy was it? Did you get any LEs? And were any eggs generated? Knowing this will help me know where the transform back to none-preggers code failed while yours im was in the rabbithole. You could also try getting them pregnant again to see if that helps!

first of all (because i don't know if you saw it): thank you so much for this mod!!! I love it so much *especially* DoEH (I did not think someone would indulge my super niche kink of ovi but HERE WE ARE)

second: no Last exception happened, the eggs were laid as normal (interesting fact for a different DoEH I had in another household/save - he was at work and got pulled *out* of that rabbithole to lay his eggs, which teleported him back to my lot, but to the game he still registered as 'at work' (his littel potrait was blurred out and he was paid normally) while I could actually control him normally) 

getting pregnant again did not fix it as far as I could tell, but what *did* was going into CAS, changing the gender to female, going out of it into the game and then going *back* to CAS to change it to male again.

I might have tried with an outfit change first and see if that would have been enough (it would have been easier anyway) but I didn't think of it at that time - if it ever happens again I will tell you!

29 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Hey cwr0290!

Thank you for the LE, this looks like it could be a tuning error or even a Maxis error (but I don't believe it's from my mod). Could you please try temporarily removing your sims 4 mods and testing again? If it's still there then it's definitely a EA error!

That's SOOOO bad!!!! I haven't heard of such things happening before. Interesting that it worked however. Did you do anything else like clear your cache that may have fixed it perhaps?

Ah, that's another love bug left for us by the eco expansion. Eyes somewhat bugged out. I'll start looking into this.

Hey tahadar!

I hear your concerns. I don't have any special knowledge about when strip clubs will release to the public, when I added initial support for them to my mod, I not only thought they were going to be released soon, but I was excited (and I still am) about their upcoming public release. Outside of the sex framework (which makes all this possible) strip clubs are my favorite feature made by TURBO.

Sadly, modding does take a lot of time. You are right that we are not a AAA studio, far from it, we are individuals. Not everything can be finished in a single month, in fact lots of the bigger features for mods actually take multiple months to release (with smaller updates being pushed out while they are being worked on, if able). I know of one feature for another mod (not my mod, or TURBO's) which took 6 months to develop. Furthermore, since we are only individuals we are more susceptible to delays for all kinds of reasons. The fact is that TURBO hasn't made strip clubs public because he does not feel they are ready to be made public. When they are ready to be officially released, they will be. Right now it's still in beta on his Patreon. This may feel questionable but there is no nefarious plot here. TURBO has paused his patreon before when he felt he wasn't meeting his goals. He's a perfectionist. He has to be for a mod as big as WW. I see him working almost everyday on the mod. In truth I'm not even sure if he takes normal breaks (like 1 day off a week). TURBO works hard and he holds up the nsfw modding scene for the sims 4. To me, he is worth supporting, and if not financially (not everyone can (at one point I could not afford to either) and no one is entitled to being supported) then by playing the public version of his mod.

They will be released when they are ready. I'm excited for strip clubs. Good things are worth the wait.

It sounds like quite a lot may be broken in your game, could you please send the Last Exceptions over so we may take a look at what's going on and what mods may be breaking. 

Not right now!

DoEH predates seasons by quite a bit. I didn't think there would be a easter bunny in game ever, and the one we got looks nothing like the version that would father DoEH sims!

I am interested in adding ways to birth DoEH sims (ofc they will not get any nsfw features until they are of consenting age) but I would need a bunny that looks something how I would imagine him to look. Think more krampus vs santa to get an idea of what this Demonic Easter Bunny looks like. To make this a reality, however, I'd probably need to partner with a cc author. I am learning how to make cc meshes but I am too busy with other features and plans to devote time to it. And there are other collaborations I want to have first.

Yes :)

Not many know about my eggs showing up in egg hunts! I hope it was a fun surprise. Lore wise the eggs are laid for the easter bunny to use, only natural they would show up in egg hunts :D

Only Succubi will do this. Vampires won't. You'll see why after Succubi are out. (They are being worked on right now, my primary focus) Also see the comment below!

Vampire feeding off period/cherry popped blood just makes sense to me. Vampires should always go for their doll's necks when using the appropriate interaction. 

Hey Dynchia,
I'm not currently aware of any outstanding bugs with my mod which would require patching. It should be safe to update!

cum_brained.png

Then its the new ww update? with it i get LE for both your NWP and MCCC. I reinstall previous WW and I dont get the LE's. I just lest the old WW in and figured I have to wait for new NWP and MCCC. Thanks for your work BTW

14 minutes ago, NisaK said:

Hey Dynchia,

cum_brained.png

THANK YOU NISA! I was worried because I sware I saw a lot of people saying they was having trouble with the new WW update & NWP. I'll pull out 155j and install the new 157b and give it test. You want to know what was really funny, the game Easter Bunny showed up and I invited him in to join the wedding party. He doesn't look anything like what you had in mind, but still I thought it was a nice thought.

The nipple piercings look GREAT! So do the Succubi! I am really looking forward to their release.

I was very surprised about the eggs in the egg hunt, HAPPILY surprised!

Time and go update WW! (Just so you know I noticed in my Notification List you reacting to posts and been watching and reloading waiting for your reply here.)

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

In your saves/WickedPerversionsMod folder is a file called global_settings.json.  If you open that with notepad, a few lines down would be:

"pros_rates": [
    ],

If that first number says 100 instead, that's what's happening- that's the pay rate for anal.

Or, probably easier:  delete the folder WickedPerversionsMod in your saves folder.  The mod will just make a new one next time you open the game.

Ok! I deleted my save and it works now! Thanks bae! ?