7 minutes ago, SavagePoetry said:

No I downloadet it this morning from the loverslab site. That's really weird. The zip. folder even says "LL_2_6ca" - and I didn't even overwrite the last version, I deleted it before I downloaded the new one....maybe I fucked up? I'll try again right now.

Don't forget to re-delete the localthumbscache.package file.

43 minutes ago, SavagePoetry said:

No I downloaded it this morning from the loverslab site. That's really weird. The zip. folder even says "LL_2_6ca" - and I didn't even overwrite the last version, I deleted it before I downloaded the new one....maybe I fucked up? I'll try again right now.

Edit: It's so weird! I double checked now that I got the new version into my mods folder, deleted the WW and Nisa folders in my save game folder again (just in case) and started the game. I got the same LE with the same "old" WP version. I swear to the god of all horny gamers that I put the newest version in my mod folder.

Nvm I'm just stupid - I've got two mod folders, one for building, one for gameplay and I updated the wrong one...........just......yeah. Sorry. And thanks for the help.

2 minutes ago, SavagePoetry said:

Nvm I'm just stupid - I've got two mod folders, one for building, one for gameplay and I updated the wrong one...........just......yeah. Sorry. And thanks for the help.

LOL! No problems, it happens and can be really frustrating. Like I just went though a couple of days going though all of mods in a pull and replace on my test system trying to track down what was causing my several problems, from LE involving inventory to the fact when a game loaded almost all of my furniture/objects would disappear. About the only tings unaffected was a hand full of CC items and wall cabinets. Turns out I had missed an update on one mod and had some conversion items break from the patch. Still got a glitch or two but now nothing game breaking, so far which means I can now update the game system.

14 hours ago, HotSexyGurl said:

Does anyone know why the ´´Sell my body´´ thing is not working?
My sim does get the offer for prostitution, but she can't do the work

Do the Sim which prostitution gets the little clearish group symbol above their head when you accept? Also, do you get an error afterwards or do you both just stand there and chat?

If you just stand there and chat, it sounds like you have auto off in the settings. If so, just click on the Sim and under Romance choose "Have Sex" and it will start the action. If you get an error, it might be that the system just couldn't find a place for the action within range for some reason. If there is a place, like a bathroom or a bedroom click on the ground/floor near it and choose the go here together and when you get there, try the have sex under romance.

The Offer Body choice under Pervsion in the Sims Pie Menu is for trying to get a Sim to step up to the plate and take a bite. It's you basicly saying, hay, for a lettle dough I be more then happy to show you a good time.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, Cobaltum said:

Hello nisa!
I apologize if not in the subject, but!
I wanted to propose an idea, for example, filling with sperm after each sexual intercourse, and emptying after going to the restroom. It would be possible to add several buffs and debuffs, + various plugs (fortunately there are enough of them, the main thing is that the author would agree). And it seems that all the developments are there (almost the same system as with eggs, piercings).

OH MY! I was going though some past posts looking for ... well, not important, when I saw this. I'm not sure how I missed it when it was first posted but somehow I did. LOL! I can just imgine some of buffs like "Cream Filled" or "Filled to the Brim" or "Overflowing", maybe even a little belly bulge, or even large bulge depending on how stuffed you are.

8 hours ago, alvaro997 said:

A few days ago I asked about the browser lost eden in the computer that in my game had disappeared. As I was told update the wow and the BMD, but the problem persists.(I don't speak english)

Have you checked if you have more versions of NWP installed?

Have you deleted the localthumbcache.package after updating?

You could also try deleting the WickedPerversionsMod folder inside the saves folder and see what happens.

On 7/28/2020 at 10:30 PM, NisaK said:

This sounds very strange and not at all what I experience. My main household has a prostitute mermaid. Maybe try with a minimal install, just WW, BMD, and my mod on the off chance some other mod is breaking interactions on your mermaids somehow. Are the only features from my mod your mermaid uses normal prostitution? 

Thanks for the reply.  I started a mermaid from CAS after NK came out and with all the same mods installed the problem is gone. Could it have been that I turned her into a mermaid and she wasn't a CAS created one?  

5 hours ago, wiccanwonder70 said:

Thanks for the reply.  I started a mermaid from CAS after NK came out and with all the same mods installed the problem is gone. Could it have been that I turned her into a mermaid and she wasn't a CAS created one?  

It seems more likely that the weirdness you experienced was because she was already a prostitute before she became a mermaid.

Hi guys,

I keep getting the "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0" error and I can't seem to find a solution to it on the thread. Does anyone have any ideas what causes this? I've deleted all other mods from my mods folder except Nisa, WW and Basemental Drugs so not sure what the issue is. I've checked to make sure WW and BMD are up to date and they are so I am at a loss for what the problem is. 

7 hours ago, zNugget said:

Hi guys,

I keep getting the "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected: 0" error and I can't seem to find a solution to it on the thread. Does anyone have any ideas what causes this? I've deleted all other mods from my mods folder except Nisa, WW and Basemental Drugs so not sure what the issue is. I've checked to make sure WW and BMD are up to date and they are so I am at a loss for what the problem is. 

This usually happens because for some reason the system either cannot find a place for the action to happen or there is a routing problem preventing the system from routing the pair to it. Just look around for a good location, a bathroom or a bedroom if there is one on the lot and click on the ground/floor near it and in the interactions pie menu, choose "Go Here Together". Once there, start the action manually by clicking on the client and under Romance choose "Have Sex.".

1 hour ago, nds12345 said:

Excuse me, how can I control the doll to have sex with me?

I'm not totally familiar with the Doll system but by what I do know, unless the Doll is set to NO SEX EVER, then all any member of the household has to do is start a standard sex action. Click on the Doll and under Romance choose "Have Sex".

Hi Nisa!

First of all, this is my favorite mod, and I am super grateful to you for all the hard work you put into it! You are amazing!

However, I've noticed that there were quite a few updates added over the years, and I've tried to track all of them down in order to better understand how to use all the features, but I don't think I have them all... I often come back to see the description in order to remind myself how to do stuff, but it's honestly really hard to track down all the features. Is there maybe an existing summary of all the features and mechanics of the mod? I also ask because I saw many mentions of a succubus life form, but not an official confirmation of whether it was released or discarded...;) I was planning on downloading the mod Occult Life State: Succubus by BATMAN101, but it never showed up in my game (could also be other mods).

Furthermore, regarding the sensually tight trait (love the name ;) ), I was wondering if there was a way to change the textures. For example, the white tears after multiple rounds (they are supposed to be white, right?), and the redness feels a bit more like a disease then soreness... I was hoping there might be a way I could change it? For example, instead of the redness, there could be a little blood just like losing her virginity, same around the mouth and ass, and a different crying texture (as long as the tears are not white)

And on a different note, I've actually had some ideas for sex interactions and more which I think you'll like (at least, I hope :) )

Working with attractiveness levels:

-  If you had sex with someone you found very attractive, the sex buff will be stronger. But if you find them unattractive, you would get a bad moodlet (like, "Where are my standards??" (embarrassed) or even the dreaded "couldn't finish..." (tense moodlet), and the unattractive person would get an embarrassed one; "couldn't satisfy partner")

-  Something like angry sex (oddly satisfying) as a way to resolve fights, with effects like reducing the anger moodlet and increasing the relationship more then usual (as it is a way to solve fights). Only when both parties are angry. 

Black Widow

- What if a Black Widow could kill? I understand there is a way to get poisoned in Jungle adventures, and if that would be applied to the Black Widow, that would be SO fun. 

- A way to become a Black Widow through gameplay, for example:

- Being bitten at a lot with creepy crawlies while cleaning (with a special interaction with lamps to "dust off spider webs")

- Drink special diluted venom bought off the edgy web a few times until it sticks (probably making it a hidden trait passed on to offspring).

Sensually tight and a new Well/Less Endowed trait (aka big and tiny dicks)

- I don't know if there is a way to control it, but indeed if you add a well/less endowed trait and make it compatible with the sensually tight it would be so fun! I heard it wasn't possible yet due to animation problems, but tbh, it would still be super fun to play with, even if you don't physically see the difference in dick size! Most of the fun comes from the buffs and the way it interacts with other characters. It will actually add so much fun to sex, and and make it so nicely human :). Examples of interaction with sensually tight:

- Sex with less endowed actually makes it enjoyable! They are perfect for each other!

- Normal is still painful, but at first a little enjoyable - like the good kind of pain. But multiple times is still bad. 

- Well endowed.. well, that would be excruciating. Pain would last a whole day and sex is scary because it hurts so much. Definitely blood. (Is it morbid?) - ripped hymen moodlet (uncomfortable), and "never again").

Sensually tight only

- Regardless of the well/less endowed, it would be nice to have a way for sensually tight sims to enjoy sex a little bit, even if it would take some effort first. For example:

- Happy moodlet: "for him/her, the pain is worth it" if they have a very high romance or friendship relationship. 

- A drink / type of drug that relaxes your muscles, which makes sex actually enjoyable. 

- After having a whole sex session with only foreplay (teasing) interactions (don't know if possible with the coding).

Sorry for the long comment, been holding it in for a while now :) thank you again so much for your fantastic work!

35 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Question in regards to dolls again say if my sim get bored of them is there a way to send them into a different household away from there master essentially letting them go while still remaining a doll?

Yes there is. One of the choices in the Doll shop is to sell your Doll. One of them, the Forgin Market, I believe, sells the Doll off at once and it is deleted from the game, gone forever. The other, will put it up for sale which will allow another household to buy her. The limitation, it has to be a played house, not a NPC house. In other words, you actually play the household now and then. What you do is once the Doll is up for sale, you switch to that household and have them buy her off the web and poof, she will change households, with them becoming her owner and the original household no longer having any rights to her.

@Hunterine  The Succubus feature hasn't been released, but as far as I know it hasn't been abandoned.  If it's not working out, I do wish she would drop it and get to other things on the to-do list...   Anyway, I would go ahead and get that other mod, because the Succubus has been in development since... November?  Who knows if it's ever going to happen?

58 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

@Hunterine  The Succubus feature hasn't been released, but as far as I know it hasn't been abandoned.  If it's not working out, I do wish she would drop it and get to other things on the to-do list...   Anyway, I would go ahead and get that other mod, because the Succubus has been in development since... November?  Who knows if it's ever going to happen?

Saddly, that other mod is seriously out of date. Some people have manage to get it to work, somewhat, but not fully and with some jump though hoops here and there.

This mod no longer works with the latest version of Patreon whickedwhims (159.1) due to the changes made by Turbodriver on the "attractions" new features.  I had to revert to Whickedwhims Version 158.6 to continue using Whicked perversion.  Hopefully WP will be patched soon.