Hi! I was wondering if there is any way I could remove my pre existing sim’s cas traits that come with this mod. One of my girls is tense all of the time, and the other one is embarrassed and it’s because of the valley girl trait and the lust trait. I can’t seem to remove those and I want to move onto a different part of their lives. 

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, seemos said:

The Tam Explorer.

when i click on th computer ... it isn´t shown ... do i need a specifig Computer ?

sry 4 bad english writing

Some computers don't work. To be sure you get access to any mod options on the computer you'll need a base game computer! ;)

Is there a way to re-apply the Royal Buff to Sims that are married to a princess?
My princess accidently died to a bug, which divorced her from her husband. I ressurected her and re-married to the same Sim, but now he only gets the regular Royal Aura buff, instead of the Royal Boost.
This happened so many times now, cuz apparently sims like to drop like flies ?
Tried re-setting the aspiration completely and doing it all over again, along side removing all the reward traits that come with completion, but it doesn't seem to work.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:10 PM, marisullivan4102 said:

I am not showing the Lost Eden ability on either the cellphone nor computer.  I have updated my WW, Nisa's & Basemental along with updated the game on Origin.  Suggestions?

I deleted WW, Nisa & Basemental - and then reinstalled it all and it worked. 

18 hours ago, simsimmer1222 said:

Hi! I was wondering if there is any way I could remove my pre existing sim’s cas traits that come with this mod. One of my girls is tense all of the time, and the other one is embarrassed and it’s because of the valley girl trait and the lust trait. I can’t seem to remove those and I want to move onto a different part of their lives. 

Thank you!

You'll need to remove the traits manually with MCCC or a mod with a similar function.

Hey, so i've updated my mods, all of them are at current level and i still am getting Nisa's exceptions and warnings from WW about a mod being incompatible with my game. (I have Patreon version of WW.) I read that the most recent mod updates for NWP have not been updated for the Legacy Edition of the game yet and am wondering if that is the case or if i should see if it's something else?

And if it's because i have Legacy Edition, is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Been playing without it for about a month now, and i really do miss it.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

5 hours ago, RainbowNikki said:

Hey, so i've updated my mods, all of them are at current level and i still am getting Nisa's exceptions and warnings from WW about a mod being incompatible with my game. (I have Patreon version of WW.) I read that the most recent mod updates for NWP have not been updated for the Legacy Edition of the game yet and am wondering if that is the case or if i should see if it's something else?

And if it's because i have Legacy Edition, is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

Been playing without it for about a month now, and i really do miss it.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.89 kB · 0 downloads

But you have game version 1.63, so you aren't using Legacy edition.  

Are you sure the warnings are from WW?  Might they actually be from ColonolNutty?

And for these exceptions, try the same thing I told the last person:  In Saves, delete the WickedPervsMod folder, and also localthumbcache.package.