Back again with another bug/hoping for a bug fix

My DoEH house slave is not pregnant right now but still has his pregnancy belly? I've had him not being pregnant (*very* briefly, I need that money those eggs generate!) for a short while before and it vanished fine, but now he's just waddling around, egg pregnant or not.

He had one of his eggs while off in a rabbit hole as my house was messing up so maybe that's how the bug happened, but I wonder if I can like 'reset' him in some way so he isn't having his belly all the time?

On 7/10/2020 at 9:53 PM, snowdog04 said:

In your Saves folder, delete the subfolder WickedPervsMod and also localthumbcache.package.

That folder holds your settings and stuff, and sometimes something in there gets corrupted.  The mod will just create that folder again when you open your game.

Thank you - Ive deleted them - do I reinstall WP as normal now?

hey!

today I've installed some cosmetic mods like hair and clothes and weird errors started appearing. Some of the mods don't work and glitch my sims (for example when I tried to put some hair on a sim she went bald, her eyes turned red and some weird glitched textures appeared around her head). Before I installed the mods I only had Nisa's WP, WW and lots of animations and it all worked just fine. If you tell me which mods are causing it I can delete them. The game works fine, it's just the errors and glitchy mods. These are three errors that popped up:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txtWickedWhims_v155j_Exception.txtlastException.txt

3 hours ago, whatthefuccamidoing said:

hey!

today I've installed some cosmetic mods like hair and clothes and weird errors started appearing. Some of the mods don't work and glitch my sims (for example when I tried to put some hair on a sim she went bald, her eyes turned red and some weird glitched textures appeared around her head). Before I installed the mods I only had Nisa's WP, WW and lots of animations and it all worked just fine. If you tell me which mods are causing it I can delete them. The game works fine, it's just the errors and glitchy mods. These are three errors that popped up:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 6.52 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims_v155j_Exception.txt 3.27 kB · 0 downloads lastException.txt 108.77 kB · 0 downloads

Pretty unusual to have problems like that from hair or clothes.  But your game is out of date, and so is NWP.

2 hours ago, Momorome01 said:

I wanted to ask, if I have the version sims 1.55, so i have to have WW145d right? Then, what version do i need for nisa k perversion mods?

If you're not legacy, you'll need to look elsewhere. Cracked versions are not supported on LL.

Tbh I put everything regarding TS4 on hold waiting for Turbo to release strip clubs for the public, in order to enjoy Nisa WP features based on mentioned clubs.

According to Nisa, it won't be long, but looking at WW Parteon page it seems clubs were available since 2018. Since Nisa released the "club version" of WP I've waited for Turbo to release his public version of strip clubs. Since then were 6-7 updates (one being released today with a bunch of new stuff) but apparently there are no plans for this particular feature to be in a public release anytime soon.

What I'm trying to say here is releasing content based on other moder content which locked behind a paywall is morally questionable at best.

I don't mind paying for quality stuff, but I hate to be forced to do it.

It looks like EA infamous policy: you want this outfit? Is in a DLC you have to pay for. Except that is EA, a AAA company who makes games for profit, and those are mods - supposedly made by passionate people. I'm not saying moders work should not be rewarded. I'm saying that we should not be forced to do it, especially not in such twisted way.

Thank you for reading.

Ver LL.2.6ca at Time: 07/14/20 16:17:23 on Windows with WW v157a and Basemental 6.11.124 on 1.64.84.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6ca\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6ca\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_injecting.py", line 20, in nisa_disable_miscarriages
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'test_globals'

Got myself a last exception. I just updated NWP, Basemental Drugs, and WW today after my game patched.

Some of my sims skins are broken too and it keeps telling me "one or more items have been removed" whenever I try and play a household with the broken skin on one of the characters. (oddly not every sim using the SAME skin will appear broken, it's weird. I have deleted cache and done a game repair, but no luck.)

4 hours ago, tahadar said:

Tbh I put everything regarding TS4 on hold waiting for Turbo to release strip clubs for the public, in order to enjoy Nisa WP features based on mentioned clubs.

According to Nisa, it won't be long, but looking at WW Parteon page it seems clubs were available since 2018. Since Nisa released the "club version" of WP I've waited for Turbo to release his public version of strip clubs. Since then were 6-7 updates (one being released today with a bunch of new stuff) but apparently there are no plans for this particular feature to be in a public release anytime soon.

What I'm trying to say here is releasing content based on other moder content which locked behind a paywall is morally questionable at best.

I don't mind paying for quality stuff, but I hate to be forced to do it.

It looks like EA infamous policy: you want this outfit? Is in a DLC you have to pay for. Except that is EA, a AAA company who makes games for profit, and those are mods - supposedly made by passionate people. I'm not saying moders work should not be rewarded. I'm saying that we should not be forced to do it, especially not in such twisted way.

Thank you for reading.

Strip clubs haven't been released because they have been unexpectedly buggy and broken. So while some modders added content in the hopes that they'd be able to build off of the strip club feature, it ended up being more problematic and has taken a lot of time to work on. Turbo is still working on it.

Stuff happens. Deal with it.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:41 AM, ravelqueen said:

yesss - in general I would love to see more dynamics with the house slave that is about pleasing their master/mistress - like getting positive buffs from cleaning or 'serving' as their funiture/footstool and gaining some energy through that or having an option for the owner to scold/slap/reprimand them leading to a negative buff (I have an evil sim that would *love* to do that if the slave deserves it or not)

Yes, things I would like my little dolly to do:

Prime Directive: Service/Please Master/Mistress/Owner/household sexually

Secondary Services: (Additional conditioning/training may be required)

Cooking meals

Cleaning

Gardening

Household repairs (?)

Servicing Master/Mistress/Owner selected Guests

Providing physcial support/comfort (IE: foot stool etc, basicly becoming furniture)

Presenting oneself for praise/punishment in a proper kneeling/submissive pose. (I can think of several different poses I would like to see)

5 hours ago, tahadar said:

looking at WW Parteon page it seems clubs were available since 2018.

Strip clubs haven't been around anywhere near that long, they first came out on Patreon early this year.  What came out in 2018 is "Have Sex" as a club activity for Get Together clubs.  If you have that pack, you can create that type of club right now, with the public release.  

The strip clubs aren't being held back to get more Patreon subscribers, they're being held back because they're buggy as hell and not ready for prime time.  When will they be out?  How long is a string?  When they stop acting up and work as intended, Turbodriver will roll them out.

2 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Yes, things I would like my little dolly to do:

Prime Directive: Service/Please Master/Mistress/Owner/household sexually

Secondary Services: (Additional conditioning/training may be required)

Cooking meals

Cleaning

Gardening

Household repairs (?)

Servicing Master/Mistress/Owner selected Guests

Providing physcial support/comfort (IE: foot stool etc, basicly becoming furniture)

Presenting oneself for praise/punishment in a proper kneeling/submissive pose. (I can think of several different poses I would like to see)

I love all of these!! It would be good if they restored some energy maybe? At least for some of the interactions ...

I'm especially missing that 'present/beg for sex' feature in connection to the pink meter, since that's supposed to be a sign of their conditioning running out, but surely The Farm would have installed a sort of 'fail-safe' for that (or maybe can do that for a surcharge?). That failsafe would be that if the pink meter is dangerously low that maybe if you try *any* interaction with your master/mistress it automatically defaults to 'beg for sex' instead. In that way it would be much harder for the conditioning to wear off 'naturally', plus that dazed buff would have more of a purpose?

And maybe their need to please their master/mistress after one of those near misses is higher (like The Farm conditioning to feel bad for 'escaping') which leads to them having negative moodlets as long as they aren't serving their master/mistress in some way (sex or chores or support)

Once again me with a question (please tell me if this should go into WW technical support! I'm very unsure!)

So I had a Sim that was a debt slave before I sent him off to the farm - however the house slave and prostitution combo really breaks the game a bit for me bc it's too time intensive, but I *did* want him to still be beholden to the household. So I let the pink meter run out, reverting the 'programming' and tried to register the debt again - however the game doesn't let me do it?

I can use nisa.unslave to get the dialogue to appear again but then I lose my very well curated and long client list that I spent so long creating...

tl;dr is there any way for my house slave to become a debt slave without losing my prostitution client list?

I have a question about the Daughter of the Easter Hare trait. In the lore you say that people with this trait are the daughters of sims who were impregnated by an Easter bunny on Easter. Is this something that can happen in the game, like if we have Seasons installed and add an Easter?