3 hours ago, shar181 said:

This is something I've been wondering since I downloaded this mod, and since I can't figure it out myself I'm just going to ask. Is there some way to have sex initiate automatically after my sex worker sim (registered through Lost Eden) accepts a proposition? I am enjoying this aspect of NWP, but it would be nice if it were a bit more... autonomous. Like in the vanilla WW interactions, when they go off to find a place to fuck without waiting for you to manually pick one. :v

This would be cool, but currently, no.  Hence the frequent posts "So they accept and say what they want, but then they don't do anything!"

thank you for this amazing mod! but I have one question, I have a male and female vampire sim, and a sim that have the "sensually tight " trait. So the male vampire popped the cherry of the tight female SIM, and by doing oral he gets the vampire power boost, but when I try to have the female vampire do oral with the tight female sim, she gets no buff nor the holy light... and it is not because the buff period has worn off, the male vampire can still get the buff no problem at the same time. So... is this a Bug that female vampire cannot get the same buff as a male vampire by the hymen blood? 

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

This would be cool, but currently, no.  Hence the frequent posts "So they accept and say what they want, but then they don't do anything!"

Thanks! At least now I know its not just something wrong with my game. x3 Hopefully that will be a feature someday, though!

8 hours ago, ReLyf said:

so how many days do the turn to sex doll function needs? because I've been waiting for 2 seasons and the sim is not home yet I want to save the game

Something's gone wrong, it should only take several hours.  They should be back later the same day.

Hey, so my prostitute isn't getting paid. either through calls or face to face solicitations. the client comes over, and my sim gives them vaginal, and then the sim just hangs out and never pays. face to face solicitations, they say what they want, the sex act starts, and again, when finished, they just hang out and never pay. also, i keep getting flooded with exeption errors, like 3 every couple of seconds. i have no idea what is going on. ww, basemental, and nisa's mods are all completely up to date. what is happening? i can't read this file!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

I found a potential bug with the Trophy Wife aspiration track that I thought you might like to know about. Maybe its a known thing, but the process of how this happened was a bit quirky so maybe not!

So I made a married couple and dropped them in the world to play. One of them was pretty basic; a dickgirl who wanted to be a housewife. She had the cooking aspiration. Probably not important, but I'm including that for the sake of completeness. The second one started with the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. She was supposed to be the breadwinner of the family. So I played them normally for a few weeks, doing all the normal lewd things. But then these two had a falling out, and the becocked housewife did what any sane wife would do: She had her spouse kidnapped and brainwashed into a sex slave at the Farm in order to save their marriage.

That didn't quite work as intended, because it removed their relationship entirely. I didn't know that would happen, but it was fine. I decided that since the former breadwinner was already all lewded up with the Doll traits, it might be neat if I changed her aspiration to Trophy Wife to be a perfect, obedient sex toy. This is where things got buggy.

First, she wasn't a virgin when she joined the Trophy Wife track and never received either the "Virgin" buff or the "Deflowered Early" debuff (I forget the proper names of those buffs, sorry!). I only noticed this problem just after they got remarried, and tried to remedy it by using the Tam Explorer settings to reset her virginity. She was able to be properly deflowered and finish off the aspiration track, but did not receive any of the benefits of the Princess trait (No flirty aura, no confidence boost to her spouse), nor any of the penalties for losing her virginity early.

Of note: I was using the MCCC cheat command to finish certain parts of the aspiration. I really wanted to avoid letting these two get any Athletic skill, since that always seems to turn them into bodybuilders when they're inactive for a while. x.x

My guess is that the conditions for this trait simply don't account for the possibility that the sim has already lost their virginity before selecting that aspiration track.

I'm going to restart this family from scratch, this time starting them off as roommates. I'll be having her complete the Trophy Wife aspiration first and -then- turn her into a doll. Hopefully that will work. ?

Edit: Apparently there was an update about 23 hours ago. This all happened with the version previous to the current one!

On 3/23/2019 at 12:52 AM, meltess27 said:

Thank.I have no idea sims deleted !!! So what else can I do?(sorry Google translated, i don't speak english )

Hey meltess27!  As far as I know it's a bug from the get famous expansion pack.  You need to re-add the sim to the fame track.  I haven't played much of get famous right now so I can't provide much more support.  Maybe try sending it to the MCC discord to get more assistance?  I know they have a few foreign speakers there!

I'm sorry for the trouble!

On 3/23/2019 at 3:25 AM, BeneathThePlass said:

Just wanted to leave a note to let you know that I'm really enjoying this mod! ❤️ I love the different options you've already integrated into it, and reading through some of the posts, I'm definitely looking forward to some of the things you've mentioned you're planning on adding. Thank you so much for your hard work, and wishing all the best for your future work!

Thank you so much for your kind words of support BeneathThePlass and it brings a smile to my face to know you are enjoying the mod!  Much more to come! 

On 3/23/2019 at 4:10 AM, sophiextime said:

hehehe ooooh ok Nisa, thank you . i best get on my sim laptop and turn that back on then!. I just thought i was getting spam mail in-game hahaha. 

So, when they did call me asking to smash or soliciting sex with me i noticed when they arrive they tend to just wander about and do stuff thats there like sit at my PC or go take a bath or watch tv etc.  they dont seem to approach me or ask me any sex request question. I do kind of get this too with the people arriving to my home after calling me for sex or when i go to their home. I feel what it needs is a more direct arrival prostitution reaction. So when i accept a ' smash' or for them to visit me at home etc it would be cool if they walked up to me or stood close and directed a message request/notification of the sex they want. I did kind of get this happen a few times. my game then pauses, i explain the cost to them and then when i un-pause the game we both just stand around and nothing triggers or happens. I then have to manually find a place to have sex, choose who its  with  ( if there is more than one person close by) and activate sex.

It just feels a little bit as if they attend for sex yet then give up and i have to do all the decision making as if they have no idea why they are there lmao. I not sure what the answer is to solve this but maybe a more interactive conversation option and scripts that trigger the sex on the closest or favored furniture/floor space? Be also funny if some are randomly over excited and force sex and ideally use forceful sex animations. Wouldnt be rape but just over eager sex addicts that use their paid time to really go at it.

Hey Sophiextime, the system was originally designed to give the prostitute player maximum control.  However, I'm slowly but surely working in the way of making things more autonomous.  I haven't had the time to develop it much more since my slutting outfit and then situation overhaul but I do have a working version of auto sex initiation on my dev (unreleased) build and I will be releasing this once I feel satisfied with.  

As for the clients just f'ing off to do their own thing.  I agree that's a major problem, that's why i've been overhauling the prostitution system to be a situation based system.  The first version of which is available on patreon.  Making the prostitution system situation based allows me to control the behaviors of clients much more easily so I can code them to do or not do specific behaviors throughout the event.  This sort of system also has wider reaching consequences for the rest of my mod as it continues to develop. 

On 3/23/2019 at 4:49 AM, jsnajnejanaj said:

So my game started rapid firing me errors out of the blue. One of them is from you and the other is from WW. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.34 kB · 3 downloads lastException.txt 114.31 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the LEs.  

please update everything, my mod and WW and the game.  

On 3/23/2019 at 2:34 PM, snowdog04 said:

For now at least, there is no autonomous market trying to buy slaves.  So to sell, you put the slave up for sale, then you have to switch to another household and buy them.  You can use an NPC household, and flag the household as unplayed afterwards.  You might have to use a money cheat, NPC households usually don't have much cash.

There is a sell to foreign market option. 

On 3/23/2019 at 10:07 PM, BeneathThePlass said:

Something I noted, although I'm not sure if it's a known thing; while talking with a slave from another household, I was able to access their slave manager despite not being from the owning household. I doubled checked, to see if it was just visible or if I could actually change any settings, and I could change their rules for sex and romance. It might bear mentioning that the sim I was playing previously shared a household with the slave's owner, before I split the household and moved them out.

Grrrr, thank you about reminding me about this bug ?I'll add it to my list of things to investigate further.  Sims can be a bit obtuse sometimes with their variable names.  I'm sure I just got something confused.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:39 PM, sjs1690 said:

NisaK love the mod it's great but I have one pet peeve regarding the love heart gfx around the doll slave's head when engaging in sex. Is there any way to disable/hide this? (Apologies if this has been answered before, I tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything.)

Sadly not as of this moment.  There is not a simple way that i know of to disable something like this.  Best solution would probably be via tuning injections but that would require a game reload to take effect.  In any case, it's been asked a few times but, sadly, implementing a solution is very very low on my priority list at this time.  There is a ton of things I'm working to do at the moment and still learning about the game code.  Just spent today trying to find efficiency ways to block outfit changing and auto-changing to weather outfits and also studying the pet walking interactions/situation/formations. 

On 3/24/2019 at 3:58 AM, snowdog04 said:

Does the new preference feature make sims angry if the wrong gender hits on them?  My slave twins earned the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration, and their master rewarded them by changing the rules to "Everyone."  So they were at GeekCon, and Alexa flirts with Marcus Flex- definitely gay, this play through he's married to Don Lothario.  He rebuffed her attempt to flirt, I'm like "wow, that doesn't happen very often" and turned my attention to Siri, who has hooked up with someone in the bathroom.  Next thing I know, there's a popup saying Marcus and Alexa are fighting!  She won, too.

Oh, and no, it was not Neighborhood Brawl day.  This was a for real fight, and they had 50% red afterwards.

Re-reading the part about the preference thing, I have NOT set a preference value on anyone.  The girls had all male clients up until the hooker outfits became a thing, when they started wearing those most of the random propositions came from females.  They had both of the Heckings as clients, but in my experience nobody ever declines when you Offer Body. 

There is a chance to decline... but i've clearly made that way way too low.  Need to rebalance the ofer body and solicitation chances. New gender identity feature isn't applied to anyone by default.  It's up to you to engage with it.  Forcing all romance interactions to succeed would require lots and lots of tuning injections, we'll see, maybe there's an easier way. 

On 3/24/2019 at 5:15 AM, Rann2 said:

Hi Nisa. First I must say I love your mod. You are awesome.??? Can you please help me? I am using  your last update and  this happened to me. I dont know why.

Hey Rann2!  Thank you for your kind words!  I'm sorry your having some trouble.  The most common reason for missing strings (text) is either having duplicate versions of my mod installed or using an out of date language override.  Let me know if you need further assistance! 

On 3/24/2019 at 1:30 PM, ariana4u said:

I am getting error too. Also the mod functions partially ( only traits are visible in the game but the pc menu/tam explorer doesnt show up). Yes it is installed correctly and its first time i use this mod. I also have whicked whims, extreme violence and drugs, all working perfectly.  I have the get famous version of sims. The errors i keep getting when i use wicked whims while i have nisa's mod installed. Without the nisa's mod wicked whims worked without any error or problem.Any ideas?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 276.09 kB · 1 download

Thank you for the LE.  Please update WW. 

On 3/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, shar181 said:

This is something I've been wondering since I downloaded this mod, and since I can't figure it out myself I'm just going to ask. Is there some way to have sex initiate automatically after my sex worker sim (registered through Lost Eden) accepts a proposition? I am enjoying this aspect of NWP, but it would be nice if it were a bit more... autonomous. Like in the vanilla WW interactions, when they go off to find a place to fuck without waiting for you to manually pick one. :v

I agree.  A version of this is functioning in my dev build but awaiting more testing and updating for the latest versions of WW.  It's coming. 

22 hours ago, satryna said:

thank you for this amazing mod! but I have one question, I have a male and female vampire sim, and a sim that have the "sensually tight " trait. So the male vampire popped the cherry of the tight female SIM, and by doing oral he gets the vampire power boost, but when I try to have the female vampire do oral with the tight female sim, she gets no buff nor the holy light... and it is not because the buff period has worn off, the male vampire can still get the buff no problem at the same time. So... is this a Bug that female vampire cannot get the same buff as a male vampire by the hymen blood? 

Hey Satryna!

I see this is your first post on LL!  Welcome to our little perverted community.  We are pretty nice when you get to know us! 

Just a second let me look at the code again...  

Okay so your sim needs to be marked as the penetrator of the sex interaction.  Sadly, WW doesn't track this kind of info so I need to guestimate based on context clues.  As you can see it doesn't always work out for every case.  Since this a mostly eating out interaction, I'll consider changing how the algorithm functions the next time I get around to modifying it.  I have a feeling my sex detection system is going to need an update very soon anyways. 

18 hours ago, kopf16 said:

Hey, love ur stuff!

Had this come up with a message to let send it to u and let u know.  :)

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 23.96 kB · 7 downloads

Thank you for the kind words.  Definitely update my mod.  This is saying you are using a very out of date version. 

14 hours ago, ReLyf said:

so how many days do the turn to sex doll function needs? because I've been waiting for 2 seasons and the sim is not home yet I want to save the game

It sounds like something bugged out bad.  It shouldn't take more than a few sim hours to complete the farm visit. 

If you are getting any LEs then please send them my way! 

5 hours ago, Petr54 said:

You asked to send an error report.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 71.65 kB · 2 downloads

4 hours ago, jardail said:

Getting the same exception error.  This came about right after the update of the wicked whims update this morning.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 28.29 kB · 1 download

2 hours ago, jmprKble said:

Hey, so my prostitute isn't getting paid. either through calls or face to face solicitations. the client comes over, and my sim gives them vaginal, and then the sim just hangs out and never pays. face to face solicitations, they say what they want, the sex act starts, and again, when finished, they just hang out and never pay. also, i keep getting flooded with exeption errors, like 3 every couple of seconds. i have no idea what is going on. ww, basemental, and nisa's mods are all completely up to date. what is happening? i can't read this file!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 237.16 kB · 1 download

2 hours ago, BigandBrass said:

Thank you so much for the LE guys, please update to the latest version of my mod that I released yesterday! It will fix this issue!

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I found a potential bug with the Trophy Wife aspiration track that I thought you might like to know about. Maybe its a known thing, but the process of how this happened was a bit quirky so maybe not!

So I made a married couple and dropped them in the world to play. One of them was pretty basic; a dickgirl who wanted to be a housewife. She had the cooking aspiration. Probably not important, but I'm including that for the sake of completeness. The second one started with the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration. She was supposed to be the breadwinner of the family. So I played them normally for a few weeks, doing all the normal lewd things. But then these two had a falling out, and the becocked housewife did what any sane wife would do: She had her spouse kidnapped and brainwashed into a sex slave at the Farm in order to save their marriage.

That didn't quite work as intended, because it removed their relationship entirely. I didn't know that would happen, but it was fine. I decided that since the former breadwinner was already all lewded up with the Doll traits, it might be neat if I changed her aspiration to Trophy Wife to be a perfect, obedient sex toy. This is where things got buggy.

First, she wasn't a virgin when she joined the Trophy Wife track and never received either the "Virgin" buff or the "Deflowered Early" debuff (I forget the proper names of those buffs, sorry!). I only noticed this problem just after they got remarried, and tried to remedy it by using the Tam Explorer settings to reset her virginity. She was able to be properly deflowered and finish off the aspiration track, but did not receive any of the benefits of the Princess trait (No flirty aura, no confidence boost to her spouse), nor any of the penalties for losing her virginity early.

Of note: I was using the MCCC cheat command to finish certain parts of the aspiration. I really wanted to avoid letting these two get any Athletic skill, since that always seems to turn them into bodybuilders when they're inactive for a while. x.x

My guess is that the conditions for this trait simply don't account for the possibility that the sim has already lost their virginity before selecting that aspiration track.

I'm going to restart this family from scratch, this time starting them off as roommates. I'll be having her complete the Trophy Wife aspiration first and -then- turn her into a doll. Hopefully that will work. ?

Edit: Apparently there was an update about 23 hours ago. This all happened with the version previous to the current one!

Hey Shar181...

Hmmm... ?
First things first, my aspirations are really meant to be used on mostly blank sims, so one that isn't married (especially since getting married is a part of the aspiration).  It sounds like i should do something at the farm with aspirations.... gosh maybe i need to make a custom aspiration for these sims, but yes it wipes out relationship/spousal info on your sim, attempting to make them as much as a emotional blank slate as it reasonably can.  I wonder if it was making them into a caged bird that caused most of these problems ?

Just downloaded this mod today and i am enjoying it so far. One note, when using the doll for prostitution I accepted a caller and for the first time i used the option to meet them at a location instead of having them come over. the game totally glitched out. the doll was shown the location and the rest of the family was still at home. whenever i tried to go to either of those locations i was just taken back to the map menu, hopefully, if this is a common issue, it can be fixed.

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Hmmm... ?
First things first, my aspirations are really meant to be used on mostly blank sims, so one that isn't married (especially since getting married is a part of the aspiration).  It sounds like i should do something at the farm with aspirations.... gosh maybe i need to make a custom aspiration for these sims, but yes it wipes out relationship/spousal info on your sim, attempting to make them as much as a emotional blank slate as it reasonably can.  I wonder if it was making them into a caged bird that caused most of these problems ?

Yeah, I had a feeling I was playing with fire when I tried to combine the the Doll system with the Trophy Wife aspiration. :c I guess I will just pick one or the other for this couple, then! Incidentally, I am enjoying the fluff outta this mod. You wouldn't know it from my comments here, but I think your work on this has made WW many times more engaging than the base mod alone. Thanks! ❤️

Great Mod, you mentioned up above to update your mod and WW if we are getting these LEs.  I have the latest WW mod that was released over the last 48 hours I guess.  The version of your mod that I have is NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_0_980f.  Is this your most current one?  If not, where can I find it?  

Thank you in advance.

(Never mind I found it) :)

Hmm... So, anyone have any ideas how/why I got into a spontaneous fight?  If you didn't see my original question, my slutty female flirted with a gay male NPC, he declined her advance, she got an embarrassed moodlet.  I missed whatever happened next, and suddenly they were fighting.  They went from about 25% friendly to 50% enemies afterward.

Also, a day or 2 afterwards she ran into him again, still 50% disliked.  She did a few friendly interactions and decreased the red bar a little, and the conversation remained civil.  A couple days later, ran into him again, and they didn't even know each other.

I doubt any of this has anything to do with WP, just wondering if anyone knows why it happened.  Different saved game, but I have a sim who hunts and cures vampires.  It takes a ridiculous amount of yelling, cursing, and insulting before you get the option to fight.

Hey there, my game crashed after I received an error telling me to send the last exception to you. Lest you become sad. So, here I am!

I sent my sim off to become a doll {more like his Italian-vampire-master did} and once he returned all was well. However the second my new doll sim mounted his lovers lap for some wicked whims menu woohoo, the game freaked out so hard. Just. So hard. It died and, so did a little piece of me. >.> However before that, they were able to have vanilla maxis woohoo just fine.

Aaaaaanyway, here is the NLE and LE files!

I cannot see any WW LE files though.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt lastException.txt

People, when posting an LE you need to say-

*what OS  your on= Windows or cough...Mack...vomits. ?

*what version of the game your running.

*what version of WW

*what version of NWP

It saves having to DL your LE & read through lines of text, when we could have just said...Update your game/ww/nwp.

it is annoying & just plain lazy.  please check your all upto date befere posting LE's.

& Have fun and happy gaming. ?

Sorry @Nisa i had to say it.

but i tried to say it in the nicest possible way! ?