Hi Nisa, I want to thank you firt for your amazing work, I really appreciate it !

However I have a problem currently. Indeed, I want to complet the trophy wife aspiration but I can't complete the last thing to do it, which is deflowered my sims.

It doesn't work with regular woohoo and wicked woohoo.

The game says that she isn't a virgin but she still has the virgin buff and the deflowered point isn't validated.

Can you help me?

I have the last public wicked perversion + the free wicked woohoo.

Thank you for your help.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:28 AM, salem56 said:

Hi Nisa, I want to thank you firt for your amazing work, I really appreciate it !

However I have a problem currently. Indeed, I want to complet the trophy wife aspiration but I can't complete the last thing to do it, which is deflowered my sims.

It doesn't work with regular woohoo and wicked woohoo.

The game says that she isn't a virgin but she still has the virgin buff and the deflowered point isn't validated.

Can you help me?

I have the last public wicked perversion + the free wicked woohoo.

Thank you for your help.

This shouldn't be happening, my mod doesn't use the same virginity tests that WW uses because the sims which you never played that are imported off the gallery into a brand new game may be spawned as non virgins because the woohoo stat stays with your sim when you upload or save them.  Given how frustrating this is, I used a hidden trait system that starts tracking your sims from the moment of my mod installation and then going forward.  I've looked into a better way of doing this, so an overhaul will be happening sometime in the future. 

So, if my hidden traits aren't being applied it may be because your using non default WW gender settings.  Unfortunately, WW doesn't have a way to test for who is penetrating who on sex interactions involving only 2 people, so some assumptions had to be made based on the default WW gender settings.  If you have non-normal settings, it may break my penetration detection algorithm. Try reverting to normal settings and have either vaginal sex (if virgin is female) or anal (if virgin sim is male). 

7 hours ago, sevenfold1996 said:

I have the free version of Basemental Drugs and Patreon version of WickedWhims, but the do drugs 20 times part of the Mind Broken aspiration doesn't work for me

Thanks for the bug report, I recall that snorting cocaine off sinks doesn't work but I'll look into this after I release my next content update and the next public update (which will be in a few days). 

7 hours ago, infernal171 said:

your mod and fantastico, I am looking forward to see the basic prostitution here, thank you !!!

Thank you, :smiley: I'm excited to get it out to the public too. 

Hey Nisa! Love, love, love your mod. I know you have Sensually Tight but have you thought about adding something like Bomb D- for the men? The people who sleep with a guy who has it might experience the same sort of boost as those who sleep with people with Sensually Tight and maybe the owner of the Bomb D- might get a boost of confidence or something? Totally just a suggestion! Again love your mod.

Hey, this mod is amazing but the problem I have is that when my sims are having sex, they just speed through it in seconds. I still have the buffs that the mod provides, but this is the only problem I found so far.

Edit: apparently this happens only on beds

Yep, I have almost the same thing as the previous commentator (the animations switch every second and then finally stop at all) + I get a Last Exception error. And my sim also has problems with getting pregnant through WW sex, though I'm not quite sure if it's your mod causing this or not. I have the latest version of WW and Wicked Perversions and cleared all the cache.

I also have a question: does the pregnancy chance in Wicked Perv Setting mean that the WW pregnancy settings will be replaced with a simple pregnancy chance from this mod? Or it's something else and works differently?

Anyway I really do like your mod, looking forward new updates and features :smile:

WickedWhims_3.2.4.122h_Exception.txt

Hey guys, 

Just an update.  I've been pretty busy over the last few days so I haven't been super responsive, but an update is coming out tonight which will have the basic prostitution system as well as the black widow CAS trait and a little surprise.  This update should fix some of the reported last exception problems as well. 

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey guys, 

Just an update.  I've been pretty busy over the last few days so I haven't been super responsive, but an update is coming out tonight which will have the basic prostitution system as well as the black widow CAS trait and a little surprise.  This update should fix some of the reported last exception problems as well. 

That sounds amazing! I can't wait :smile:

6 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey guys, 

Nisa, thank you so much! I love your mod and I'm always excited to see it updated, so I'm glad that you're still keeping up with it. Also can't wait to try out the new features!

2 minutes ago, HentaiGnome said:

Nisa, thank you so much! I love your mod and I'm always excited to see it updated, so I'm glad that you're still keeping up with it. Also can't wait to try out the new features!

Don't worry, no plans on abandoning it and I work on it almost every day (only took about 2 days off from working on it last month, lol).  Enjoy :smile: 

Thanks for the update, everything works fine now :blush:

And please if you have time answer my question:

I also have a question: does the Easter Hare pregnancy chance in Wicked Perv Setting mean that the WW pregnancy settings will be replaced with a simple pregnancy chance from this mod? If so, is there a way to use the WW pregnancy system with mestruation cycle etc? Or it's actually something else?

5 hours ago, c2oh25n3o said:

Thanks for the update, everything works fine now :blush:

And please if you have time answer my question:

I'm sorry, I don't know how I missed your question.  No, the easter hare pregnancy chance will not replace the WW pregnancy chance.  It's a seperate thing just for Daughters of the Easter Hare and a chance which will be Added on top of your WW pregnancy chance settings as long as your easter sim isn't on birth control and the partner isn't wearing a condom.  This is so you can make the Easter bunnies more fertile than your normal sims if you so choose (and have them get pregnant in more ways, such as anal and oral sex).   

Thanks for the mod, it's really great.  Like a few others have said, the Sensually Tight trait doesn't work for my sim, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with her traits. She doesn't receive any debuffs, and the tearing up tattoo never goes away.

Here's what I've done for troubleshooting: Created a new sim with only Sensually Tight trait, and it works fine on her, so its a problem with my pre-existing sim.  For my exisiting sim, I used Show Sim Info mod to get all of her traits, then used console command traits.clear_traits and added Sensually Tight, then reset her with Tam Explorer, and it worked.  The problem comes back when I manually re-applied all of her reward traits, even with Sensually Tight being the only personality trait chosen (other 2 slots are left blank).  The next thing I've yet to try is to test which trait(s) are causing the conflict, but with so many it will take a while, so we'll see.

I know I could just restart/recreate my sim, but I'm trying to avoid that if possible.

Edit: Alright so the fix for me is easy and obvious, but I missed it when looking over her traits. My sim had carefree, which caused issues with the debuffs (duh), and presumably the tearing up tattoo removal.  She may have also had too many personality traits that weren't showing up (from removing/adding different ones over time in CAS).  So my fix was to: console command traits.clear_traits on sim, go into CAS and add Sensually Tight, cheat satisfaction points back and buy reward traits again, leaving out Carefree, and finally manually add the missing ambition reward traits. All is good now.