51 minutes ago, ssamsbji said:

Why is it not working with sims 4 version 1.67.45.1020 and current Turbo WW?

Where is version 11.***?

Very strange! Can somebody clear what is wrong ......?

Version 11?  Are we talking about the same mod here?  

Update your game.  You can't expect mods to accommodate all the old game versions.  And 1.68 introduces a lot of cool features, and fixed a LOT of the bugs.

I'm loving this mod and made a huge strip club that I'm planning to use as a front for my sim's drug operation and money laundering :D Just gotta wait for that sweet kush to be in season. It's amazing how much this adds to the game, especially with the co-operative mods, it's a whole dang expansion pack. Amazing work, thank you!

I'm having a couple of issues with my prostitute sim. On an auto-start, she keeps taking clients down to the private rooms or bathroom of the club but then using the doors as her target object. I didn't even know you could use a door as a sex location, but I think some of the animations I have installed may be intended for a different object because they'll put her horizontally through the door :/ Or she'll choose something like a sink which only has one or two teasing animations, and to move the sex location I can only select another object within the same room. I have WW set for sex to only stop after climax and these have no climax animations (I'm aware the animations are not Nisa's problem of course). I know that I can give her an anchor object but I do like that she can choose different locations and (correct me if I'm wrong) it seems like she can only choose one anchor. Is there any way to mark objects as NOT for slutting?

The other problem I've found that's a bigger issue is that if I turn off auto-start to choose my own location, sometimes no objects have the 'sex' dialogue option, only wicked>settings so I can't initate sex with the client. If I try to make her 'offer body' again to kick-start it, he just says he's waiting for her already.  

I've also noticed that the club's staff don't do what they're told if I try to 'assign dancer' or tell them to tend bar etc. They don't react, like the command didn't do anything. I have all of my script mods up to date as well as my game.

1 hour ago, ssamsbji said:

What I mean was Version 11.**** of Basement Drug mode. Actually there was no version 11.***  for basement drug, totally different numbering...

So, Sims 4 version 1.68 will resolve those issue Basement drung and Nisa's mod and the latest WW?

Most likely.  It seems like everyone posting a problem has also not updated their game yet, so it sounds like there's no backward compatibility for 1.67.  Do make sure you have the current version of BMD though, an old version of that is causing major issues with furniture.

@goodgirl128  I know the animations you're talking about.  I think they must be intended for a window, and a pretty specific window too.  I had a couple using them in a wide open archway lol.  Sorry I don't have any advice about strip clubs though, I've tried running restaurants and retail stores in the past, and I want nothing to do with the hassle of running a business anymore.  Stores and restaurants were a HUGE time sink, and you don't make a dime.  So, I haven't touched the strip clubs, at all.

Not sure if this even SHOULD be working, but I saw somebody else mention doing it....  I flagged a couple of NPC's as prostitutes via console nisa.slutify.  Command indicated it ran, but moments later, I started getting the following exceptions for Devious Desires:

[Devious_Desires] 2020-11-20 19:29:52.951312 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 89, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 80, in _common_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 72, in _on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 199, in _update_game_tick_on_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 188, in _attempt_to_dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\interval\common_interval_event_service.py", line 107, in try_dispatch
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 57, in <lambda>
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 112, in try_trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 237, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 208, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 362, in _log_error
  File "deviousdesires\sex\autonomy\trigger_autonomy.py", line 159, in _trigger_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 399, in get_pairs_of_sims_available_for_autonomy
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 346, in get_sims_available_for_autonomy
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 134, in _wrapper
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_function_utils.py", line 134, in _wrapper
  File "deviousdesires\utils\sim_utils.py", line 292, in _does_not_have_forbidden_buffs
AttributeError: type object 'CommonBuffUtils' has no attribute 'get_buff_ids'
Error occurred while triggering autonomy. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonBuffUtils' has no attribute 'get_buff_ids'

I realize the exception is for Devious Desires (and I'll post this in that thread as well), but given it only occurred after using the console command there has to be a link.  Anyone have any ideas?

Was told to do this because it makes you sad otherwise

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/21/20 01:23:45 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental hates you on 1.68.156.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 148, in process_results
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\sex.py", line 291, in process_sex_settings
TypeError: get_track_score() missing 1 required positional argument: 'track'

1 hour ago, alindriel said:

Was told to do this because it makes you sad otherwise

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/21/20 01:23:45 on Windows with WW v161c and Basemental hates you on 1.68.156.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 148, in process_results
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\sex.py", line 291, in process_sex_settings
TypeError: get_track_score() missing 1 required positional argument: 'track'

I don't know if it's the problem or not, but there is a newer version of NWP.

@snowdog04 I think I may have solved the 'Wicked>Settings' only showing up problem by resetting my sim, just in case that happens for anyone else. She actually got a bit glitchy and had multiple people solicit her at once so she had an orgy and got paid by each of them haha! Maybe I can blacklist the animations to stop that.

The strip club is okay, but it's a hassle that you have to be there every time or it won't open. Making your sims bartend while the club is open seems to work the best but it would be boring if it was my only sim since they can't really leave the bar for long. I'm making between 1-2k per day in profits. Mostly I'm just setting all this up so that it can be used for other sims since I have a lot of different playable households.

Is it possible to have additional clients phone during an already playing scene? I seem to remember it being possible in earlier versions when deselecting "Auto Silence phone" in the WW settings, but now it doesn't seem to work.

Am I missing something?

10 hours ago, Silk said:

Is it possible to have additional clients phone during an already playing scene? I seem to remember it being possible in earlier versions when deselecting "Auto Silence phone" in the WW settings, but now it doesn't seem to work.

Am I missing something?

I have been asking this for quite some time as It stopped working a while ago for me also. Now, with last update it is worse as the clients will always use the same location (private style setting)  all the time. Changing location style will change that behavior, but it seems the options for style don't work properly anymore either.