SEXLAB JAIL RAPE

jlttsmiley30

Found a nice little no frills mod on SKYRIMUPLOADER.JP it's a Japanese Skyrim web site that have mods adult an non adult MODS not sure who created it , because at this time I don't,t see on LOVERSLAB DOWNLOAD.

That say it a very light mod that will make guards stop and search the player for stolen item, which you can configure via mcm menu the chances of this happening if stolen items are found ,you are arrested an sent to jail the player is raped by a guard to stop all you need to do is activate the bed an sleep you sentence away as normally you would do.

Ā Also this works great with DEFEAT mod once the player has been raped by guards the will become hostle to an attack the player which defeat will kick in an rape the player again, or surrender ,also remerber DEFEAT has a feature if the last aggressor is a gaurd you are sent to jail at which SEXLAB JAIL will kick in.Ā 

http://skup.dip.jp

You will have to search through the pages starting with page 1 because it is share site an all list are set as they are uploaded or use the search function at the stop left

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, CMHValex said:

I see the file on the site you listed, but where is the file description on the site? It looks like just a list of file titles and a download link. A little bit worrying... IsĀ the MCM menuĀ in English?

I installed it - both dialogues and MCM in English for me.

• 1 month later...

This is almost exactly what I was looking for for a jail based mod. However it seems to have a few issues from what I have tested.

Ā 

Once you are sent to the cell, two guards are moved to your cell, and the rape scene starts with your player and one guard. Once that finishes usually this happens:

• The guards, both of them, will leave the cell, even though only one has actually raped the player,Ā unlocking the door and leaving it open. Interacting with the door turns the guards hostile; using the console command to lock the door closes it without turning them hostile.

The Cidhna Mine scene also begins, but doesn't actually start any sex scenes after the initial interaction.

Ā 

Since this is so close to what I wanted in a jail mod I wanted to try and see if I could fix these issues, but it looks like I would have to alter the scripts, which I have very limited knowledge on. Does anyone know what scripts/logic I would need to use to:

1. Have a single guard move/teleport to the cell and rape the player.
  2. Once they are finished and leave, another guard comes after a certain amount of time and rapes the player.
  3. When they leave the cell, the cell door closes behind them.
  4. Serving your time, stops the quest.

Thanks for any help.

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2018 at 4:43 PM, Rachel said:

This is almost exactly what I was looking for for a jail based mod. However it seems to have a few issues from what I have tested.

Ā 

Once you are sent to the cell, two guards are moved to your cell, and the rape scene starts with your player and one guard. Once that finishes usually this happens:

• The guards, both of them, will leave the cell, even though only one has actually raped the player,Ā unlocking the door and leaving it open. Interacting with the door turns the guards hostile; using the console command to lock the door closes it without turning them hostile.

The Cidhna Mine scene also begins, but doesn't actually start any sex scenes after the initial interaction.

Ā 

Since this is so close to what I wanted in a jail mod I wanted to try and see if I could fix these issues, but it looks like I would have to alter the scripts, which I have very limited knowledge on. Does anyone know what scripts/logic I would need to use to:

1. Have a single guard move/teleport to the cell and rape the player.
  2. Once they are finished and leave, another guard comes after a certain amount of time and rapes the player.
  3. When they leave the cell, the cell door closes behind them.
  4. Serving your time, stops the quest.

Thanks for any help.

Yes, try POP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived