• 2 years later...
On 12/5/2017 at 4:47 PM, Alexandra The Nord Queen said:

Hello!

I found the file. Now it's working. Thaks!

where is the racemenu folder? it bugs me when people solve problems then don't share how they did it. personally i enjoy knowing that some random person two years later may benefit from me explaining how i fixxed an obscure random problem i had.

37 minutes ago, yiggityyo said:

where is the racemenu folder? it bugs me when people solve problems then don't share how they did it. personally i enjoy knowing that some random person two years later may benefit from me explaining how i fixxed an obscure random problem i had.

You could have tried search/find on your computer.

• 1 year later...
On 1/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, yiggityyo said:

I know this is already a year old post but please if you are modding your game you would at least use common sense and either figure out what racemenu is and then you would also understand that installing a mod with that name leaves a folder behind somewhere. Depending on the mod manager you use it's also difficult to say where it might be for you.

I was looking for a solution and this worked for me!