On 10/27/2020 at 4:30 AM, D4ndrone said:

Hello everyone !

I assume this is an old forum and that my post is not likely to be seen...ever..

This is a really really old thread with the second last post made all the way back in 2018, so you were in the right to think your post will never be seen. But you're in luck, because i was strolling by! Even your post was like, almost a month ago so you might not see my post either lol.

On 10/27/2020 at 4:30 AM, D4ndrone said:

Can you recognize someone's sexual preference (sub or dom in that very case) by just looking at them ?

I've read before what you were saying about switches and comportment in life being different than in bed (obvious to me, but "obvious" is relative). But as i know some tricks to recognize gay people just by looking at their behavior, i'd like to know if there could be an equivalence here. I know it doesn't work every times, but as i'm a bit shy,  i find really important to read messages that can be said without speaking.

That's an interesting question. As of now, there are no reliable studies that show we can recognize someone's dom/sub level just by looking at them. There can be few indicators in mannerisms and speech but they can never be taken as concrete, especially if you're dealing with a switcher. Some of the most sexually submissive people also happen to be some of the boldest and dominant in day to day life, the biggest examples i can use here (anecdotal of course) would be my girlfriend and mom. But then there are also people who are very meek and shy in general but are completely dominant and aggressive in the bed.

You can never know for sure. Even the guesses will only ever be sub-par. Hope this helped, if you have any more questions related to BDSM and sex in general, you have but to ask. I may not be a complete expert but i do have competence and insight in these matters.