Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 hours ago, Revan32 said:

It's not in the Global version yet, but in the JP ver you can trade 50.000 guest points for a past event's scene you have missed, thus allowing you to "buy" Owner levels quickly.

Just keep collecting them until this feature gets implemented in the Global version too

sUKo4hBl.jpg.b5e47ac6b82ed6196901c5b2f6ba8f25.jpg

They won't implement that.

Past event scene is unlocked by Episode Coin.

The en management work is horrible & they doesn't give a fuck. They also messed up bad the last 4 event or so. Removing 2nd part of event permanently, Not re-releasing valentine limited pose, using years old mis-matching outfit for trendy (Tina 2nd part supposed to have STM swimsuit focused on POW, they replaced it with years old STM swimsuit focused on TEC making the SSS rank is a hell even with two trendy).

There should be more sin they did in the past, but their recent sequential "We change what we want & we don't give a fuck if the game broken" mentality is very noticable.

On 3/14/2022 at 6:10 PM, RelentlessJohn said:

Does anyone know the link where to buy official merchandise? I saw an acrylic board in one of the livestreams and I wanted to know the other products

You can see it here, but is in japanese. The acrylic boards are still available for a limited time until 03/23/22. So are life-size boobs mousepads are still available for a limited time until 03/21/22. . If you want to know more contact me via PM. I order there regularly. It probably isn't cheap.

Edited by game01er
Wrong Link

So I figured out a trick to correctly display bodies drawn with the clothes pose... Here is an example with the recent Track Suit for Kanna & Marie

Normally, there aren't weights from the body to use on their legs. Using the pose from the clothes however we can draw the legs.

But until now, we hadn't drawn the legs for each girl on screen. The legs would be missing on one, and sometimes the skin texture would be mismatched.

Hotkeys:
X : Top

Z : Pants

A : Shoes

S : Swap Legs

* 2 girls is easy to swap, I don't quite remember permutations - but maybe 3 girls is 3! (6 combinations) and 4 girls is 4! (24 combinations)

That could take a lot of time to manually find the right combo and the order could change at any moment with the girl's or camera's movement.

WIP [SSR] (_MAR) Shinomas_TrackSuit [krunkdunk].zip

Spoiler

225386133_shinomas_track_suitMAR.jpg.6049d25daa5eabbce168a3176c1460a9.jpg

Edited by krunkDunk

Has anybody gotten the breast slider to work again? I've noticed from this thread that it seems like it hasn't been working for a while, and I'm trying to get it working right now. (Steam version, if that helps)

Edited by THINEGAMER

Hello~ long time no see.

Hentai teachers!

I have one question.
button was skipped. But something is strange.
The button's shadow doesn't seem to disappear.
What command should I apply?

Please help me. Sensei!

Suit name : pastel sweet

button's hash : 3379ab30

match_first_index = 4257

Spoiler

luna.thumb.jpg.f4ad9dd037cdf91d9d44b126e6c3b1a2.jpg

On 3/12/2022 at 11:34 PM, Yorom said:

Fortunately, this time I managed to hit one SSR at the beginning, and not, as for Valentine's Day, only at the end of the event so at least that much is good

1376172608_Zrzutekranu(985).png.d7a434ff8f283b6372366e25050da3fc.png

Hi~ Yorom~

I failed to get a Valentine's SSR.

I'm really sad.?

2 hours ago, XOoOaX said:

Hello~ long time no see.

Hentai teachers!

I have one question.
button was skipped. But something is strange.
The button's shadow doesn't seem to disappear.
What command should I apply?

Please help me. Sensei!

Suit name : pastel sweet

button's hash : 3379ab30

match_first_index = 4257

Reveal hidden contents

luna.thumb.jpg.f4ad9dd037cdf91d9d44b126e6c3b1a2.jpg

The shadow of the button is drawn on the texture of the skirt (dds file).

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.26c83f44b9775a9cb12bbbcca4e3b2bd.png

So you have to edit the skirt texture (dds file) to remove the shadows.

For example, edit the skirt texture (dds file) and replace the texture with a command like the following:

Spoiler

[TextureOverrideSkirtTextureT0]
hash = e80c84f9
ps-t0 = ResourceSkritTextureT0

[ResourceSkritTextureT0]
filename = New-SkirtTextureT0.dds

[TextureOverrideSkirtTextureT2]
hash = 14c36bea

ps-t2 = ResourceSkritTextureT2

[ResourceSkritTextureT2]
filename = New-SkirtTextureT2.dds

1 hour ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Caching poses isn't enough when drawing the body to the right place "automatically".

In the Body's TextureOverride section, I increment a variable to track which mesh or thing is being drawn by the buffer - or shader or whatever it is ( I don't really know directX ).
It turns out the buffer is used 3x per girl to draw the mesh, shadows and something else. (1st the thing I don't know, 2nd the shadow mesh, 3rd drawing the "body" mesh)
So when there are two girls, the buffer is used 6x. It alternates between them.

1st Girl A

2nd Girl B

3rd Girl A

4th Girl B

etc...

That happens every frame, so in a Present section I reset the counter.

To cache two poses, I used the "max_copies_per_frame" like so:

[ResourceClothesPose1]

max_copies_per_frame = 1

[ResourceClothesPose2]

max_copies_per_frame = 2

This way, the pose cached will be from Girl A then Girl B

[Constants]
global $c = 0
global $max = 0
global $swapPose = 0

[PresetInScene]
$in_scene = 1

[Present]
post $c = 0
; reset count to 0 each frame

[TextureOverride Body]
hash = 198cb1b7
match_first_index = 0
ResourceBakPose = ref vs-cb2
; backup original poses

handling = skip

$c = $c + 1
; count the number of times the buffer is used per frame

if ($c % ($max / 3) != 0)
; find whether the current buffer use count is odd
	if !$swapPose
		vs-cb2 = ResourceClothesPose1
	else
		vs-cb2 = ResourceClothesPose2
	endif
else
	if !$swapPose
		vs-cb2 = ResourceClothesPose2
	else
		vs-cb2 = ResourceClothesPose1
	endif
endif
vb0 = Resource_BodyBot-VB
ib  = Resource_BodyBot-IB
drawindexed = auto
if $max < $c
	$max = $c
	; get the max number of times the buffer is used
endif

vs-cb2 = ResourceBakPose
; restore original poses

[TextureOverride Pants]
hash = 647c7ec3
match_first_index = 0
ResourceClothesPose1 = ref vs-cb2
; get first pose buffer
ResourceClothesPose2 = ref vs-cb2
; get second pose buffer
if !$pants
handling = skip
endif

Hello so I had to reinstall the game. Moved over my mods and most of them are working again. This one for Misaki isn't though. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to fix this? I remember this breaking a while back but I had gotten it fixed. Unfortunately the new install broke it again.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.100c6fc64063371404592a7f412b078e.png

Hello I want to ask about Volley net in game. I updated the d3dx.ini files with the newest one so the Square Bikini and the others will look fine, but as a result now the Volley Net while playing gone if mod activated. Anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, fatiaocheng said:

DOAX-VenusVacation_220320_231901.jpg.664601e95d0b858c7e5eadbead9d18ba.jpg我通过月票得到了 Nagisa 的黑。

我记得我看过这件衣服的mod,但现在找不到了。我尝试了诸如黑, nagisa 等关键字,但没有发现任何关于这个的关键字。

有人会帮我吗?非常感谢。

Hello,it this the same? i have a question to ask you, why can you take pictures of the whole character?what  mod  is used?

SSR_Event_Marie_Chanoir V1.1.zip

10 hours ago, gir102 said:

Hello so I had to reinstall the game. Moved over my mods and most of them are working again. This one for Misaki isn't though. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to fix this? I remember this breaking a while back but I had gotten it fixed. Unfortunately the new install broke it again.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.100c6fc64063371404592a7f412b078e.png

I was able to fix this issue myself. I just copied my d3dx.ini from my previous install to my current. I think this was a fix that knight77 had done a little over a year ago. This might be the file if anyone else needed it.

8 hours ago, kyaw2 said:

Hello,it this the same? i have a question to ask you, why can you take pictures of the whole character?what  mod  is used?

SSR_Event_Marie_Chanoir V1.1.zip 3.93 MB · 42 downloads

Thanks for helping me, that's the mod I'm looking for!

About the lens stretch, here I attach the screenshot. Press the button I circled, please.

Since you're asking this question, I think this buttion is inactived on your side. You need to pay 300 V-stone in shop to active this feature.

image.png

8 minutes ago, AnD0901 said:

Help!

I can't read japanese well I'm taiwanese,does this mean I can't play doaxvv anymore?TATimage.png.c561e286aa7ca3da54d9d198906e3082.png

That means this game cannot be played in your area.

Except for Japan, Everyone has to use VPN.

Edited by lhk93006
2 hours ago, AnD0901 said:

Help!

I can't read japanese well I'm taiwanese,does this mean I can't play doaxvv anymore?TATimage.png.c561e286aa7ca3da54d9d198906e3082.png

I have the same issue. If you open the game's page in the store and press the orange button, it may let you log in and play in the browser.

It may not work with Opera, though... it says Chrome, FireFox and Edge.

1orangebutton.JPG

I would personally recommend ProtonVPN. The free version doesn't have data limits, and the free servers available include something like 7 or 8 Japanese servers. Just make sure you connect to the VPN before launching DMM itself with the free servers. You can disconnect after the VV launcher appears.

Dear Modder and user Doaxvv please help..

I'm a user from steam and just used mod manager by downloading almost all of the content in it which is awesome but I ran into a bug where the gachademist I got from the teddy conflicted with d3dx which I don't understand how to solve it and made the game screen flicker with black screen and make the volleyball game unenjoyable, is there a solution? I really hope for your reply thank you

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-23 at 02.39.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-23 at 02.38.49.jpeg