Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 2/16/2022 at 5:07 PM, KKT0504 said:

I am practicing making mod 

I swap banana and mic with dildo model 

two object be override with same dildo texture , but why they looks different , mic one looks glowing

how can I fix it?

DOAX-VenusVacation_220216_160215.jpg.76f514fcd5c76ab07f647e458a0e9faf.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220216_160233.jpg

Great mod! I wish they would replace the soft serve ice cream.

On 1/29/2022 at 4:36 AM, yuki_95 said:

Hi, everyone!

I tried to modify "Gacha Demist Mod".(for DMM)

This version can be remove glass and fog in conjunction with state of "Costume Mods".

Costume Mods disable

1832255540_Costumemodsdisable.thumb.png.cc89470a5d24509b90c44b25d92f0f9d.png

Costume Mods enable

343985350_Costumemodsenable.thumb.png.a62387cca15f670853a5b6162902e3f1.png

In Japanese,

皆さんこんにちは!

Gacha Demist Modの改造をやってみました。(DMM向けです)

Costume mod のON/OFFに連動するようになっています。

Gacha Demist_test_yuki95.zip 368.29 kB · 397 downloads

may i ask how did you fix the loquat/square swimsuit flaw?

On 2/16/2022 at 1:52 PM, krunkDunk said:

One of 3DMigoto's functions is to make a stereoscopic image... I don't have any VR, or had a reason to try out the stereo vision thing. And I don't know how it's done or if there are tutorials. But if you want to investigate it, start by reading in the d3dx.ini

Stereo vision is not good for VR

It just like a great screen with 3D in front of you

My comments in 2 years ago:

I'm having an issue with the Square Bikini Nude where its invisible except for the frills on the sides, both on the top and bottom. For whatever reason those remain. I've been searching all over for an answer as to why this is happening.

The only mods I have installed are: Square Bikini Nude, White Lace Nude, Gacha Demist, Hi-Metal v4, and something called Tan. 

Anyone able to help?

Hey guys, I'm trying to install the 4k mod but I'm having some errors and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I start out with a fresh install and then DOAXVV Base Costume + 3D Vision Mod Support gets extracted first. After that is it required that I install DOAXVV Modpack v10? After these two I try installing the HI-Metal textures and the latest update of the square bikini mod which I believe are a requirement for the 4k mod but I'm getting different errors depending on which I throw in the mix.

The base mod and modpack work just fine, but as soon I try adding in the other two it goes wrong. Am I missing a step? Not doing it in the proper order? Any insight would be much appreciated, please and thank you!

24 minutes ago, RelentlessJohn said:

The 3rd Photo contest has started and since pretty much all of us here uses mods, does that mean all of us are disqualified without even getting a chance to enter? How about deleting the mods and then applying afterwards? What if you get the rewards and reinstalled the mod, what would happen?image.png.f25d7cfbae92cfdfb80d6b7150e464d1.png

Just press F2 to disable mod and take a picture.

30 minutes ago, RelentlessJohn said:

第三届摄影比赛已经开始了,因为我们这里几乎所有人都在使用模组,这是否意味着我们所有人都被取消资格甚至没有机会参加?删除mod然后再应用怎么样?如果您获得奖励并重新安装了 mod,会发生什么?image.png.f25d7cfbae92cfdfb80d6b7150e464d1.png

Nothing

1 hour ago, RelentlessJohn said:

The 3rd Photo contest has started and since pretty much all of us here uses mods, does that mean all of us are disqualified without even getting a chance to enter? How about deleting the mods and then applying afterwards? What if you get the rewards and reinstalled the mod, what would happen?image.png.f25d7cfbae92cfdfb80d6b7150e464d1.png

Some mods may not disabled with F2... So if you want to be completely safe, temporarily move the "d3d11.dll" into a backup folder before launching the game for taking photos...

The reason F2 may not disable all mods is because some people include their own shader overrides but don't include the condition that $costume_mods == 1

Edited by krunkDunk

Please help.

I can't import 3DMigoto frame analysis dump (vb.txt + ib.txt), I am 100% sure the files in ctx folder have been selected for import but not the deduped directory

But the info logs an error message "Unable to find corresponding buffers from filename - ensure you are loading a dump from a timestamped Frame Analysis directory (not a deduped directory)" how to deal with it?

I have followed this thread to downgrade my Blender to 2.9.2 with attached addon, however it still the same. I am so desperate because I cannot find any solution (even from youtube tutorial)

8 hours ago, Back Pack said:

I'm using Eromaro's skin, and even though I put the folder in the right place, I still get a seam in Monica's neck.

Do I have to edit the dds file anymore?

Perhaps the face skin mods are in conflict.

I think that the problem can be improved a little by disabling the facial expression mod.

Please check the above before editing the dds file.

12 hours ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

You'd better sticking with Blender 2.83 LTS.

It still cannot work

But I have observed that all of my files in FameAnalysis\ctx.... are the shortcut path...even with extension .txt

So all the files are not large than 2KB. Is it something wrong when I generate the files? 

2 minutes ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

1. Check if mods from other guys work well first, or else you may follow my general troubleshooting guide in my topic.

2. The Python script don't work with blender 2.9x or above version.

3. You can change dump option CTRL + F8.

All the mod from others are work (skin, suits)

I have tried from 2.79 (youtube tutorial) to 2.83, but it doesn't work.

This is my dumped files from frame analysis (press num0 and F8 ), It's so weird because all files are shortcut which point to "deduped" folder 

My 3DFix is 2.3.7, is any wrong?

image.png.88b279e2d9b27df42bd8a871d56d5a41.png

2 hours ago, creepysnake said:

All the mod from others are work (skin, suits)

I have tried from 2.79 (youtube tutorial) to 2.83, but it doesn't work.

This is my dumped files from frame analysis (press num0 and F8 ), It's so weird because all files are shortcut which point to "deduped" folder 

My 3DFix is 2.3.7, is any wrong?

It seems my PC is got infected.....

I Install a new windows and the frame analysis output the file successfully....

17 hours ago, tk2004 said:

Perhaps the face skin mods are in conflict.

I think that the problem can be improved a little by disabling the facial expression mod.

Please check the above before editing the dds file.

I forgot that I had the facial expression mod. I was able to solve the problem. Thank you very much.