Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 11/4/2021 at 2:07 AM, imexis77 said:

i dont remember what version exactly but on steam works for me. Try this ini file maybe it helps:)

Mod.ini 24.46 kB · 23 downloads

Thank u! Problem Solved ! Not by directly using this file actually.

I just found out the mod I pulled down from mod manager is v1.3, which is outdated now. 1.4 version in the post of minazuki above is the right solution.

@avenger54 Seems like database of mod manager needs an update.

hi i have secret class mod by minazuki installed i got kasumi secret class ssr but after installing the mod nothing happpened itried the ini from a few post ago but that made it all glitchy with her hands flying all over i have hi metal v4 installed

Edited by boss12344
7 hours ago, M-tygeres said:

Transparency and body mesh changes
It worked with Tamaki and Leifang. Doesn't work for Fiona.
The model should be the same, so you may be able to use it by changing the hash.
* I am not the creator of this mod.

DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation Screenshot 2021.11.07 - 15.34.19.35 Thumbnail - コピー - コピー.png

New year Kimono.zip 216.9 kB · 37 downloads

Thanks for quick reply but it doesn't work for Kokoro ;(  I think that is because Leifang and Tamaki was in the second half the event and Marie, Kokoro and Kasumi was in the first half event. I was try find mod for this outfit everywhere, but without succes, the last hope was here,  if someone have mod for Kokoro new Year Kimono and wanna share I'll be Happy

42 minutes ago, teddy_DOAXVV said:

Is it just a coincidence? I just built this for the request of other people.

I tested it with Steam version.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165186-doaxvv-mods-by-teddy-steam/?do=findComment&comment=3328984

Thanks Teddy, it working :) and I don't know how could I not see this when I was looking at your thread mod. Maybe it happened because, the name was floral kimono not new year kimono, and the picture was delete, anyway thanks for help I almost give up to finding mod for this outfit

1 hour ago, aqlius said:

Why my honoka body's nipples is low quality?

Looks high quality in dds.

I'm assuming that's one of the skin textures I uploaded in my topic. The "Biwa / Square Bikini" mod I uploaded in that topic is one of the few mods that supports hi-res nipple skins...

Because the way to apply the skin textures without fucking up the nails was recently applied for the first time - enabling the use of an extra UV island for Honoka body mesh - there has not been a lot of use of the new mesh; therefore, the resolution for nipples is still limited on old outfit mods.

There may be some friction for modders to use the new mesh because it'll cause problems with old skins;  or they don't know about it.

The new skin I uploaded will still work with old mods, but with limited resolution on the nipples.

Edited by krunkDunk
6 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

I'm assuming that's one of the skin textures I uploaded in my topic. The "Biwa / Square Bikini" mod I uploaded in that topic is one of the few mods that supports hi-res nipple skins...

Because the way to apply the skin textures without fucking up the nails was recently applied for the first time - enabling the use of an extra UV island for Honoka body mesh - there has not been a lot of use of the new mesh; therefore, the resolution for nipples is still limited on old outfit mods.

There may be some friction for modders to use the new mesh because it'll cause problems with old skins;  or they don't know about it.

The new skin I uploaded will still work with old mods, but with limited resolution on the nipples.

Now I understand.

Thank you.

On 11/6/2021 at 9:39 PM, karaageakt said:

CCで、さゆりのスキンだけバグります

エラーメッセージは出ません

対処法を教えてください 

there were nt error messages.

how can i fix it?

20211105202756_1.jpg

I don't know which skin you are using, but please try this.

15 hours ago, AwfulArchdemon said:

Where even is Sayuri's skin mod?

If you get the mod manager, you can find HI-METAL's nude skins mod pack in the online mod storage, and just have mod manager download and install it for you. It would be in the HI-METAL skins V4 pack.