Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

I'm a mod beginner.

I want to open and edit DDS files by GIMP but it just displays some error messages...

I see that plugin is unnecessary for GIMP's latest version(...or not?).

Although I don't have photoshop, it seems like there are a lot of PS users in this community.

Then, if anyone knows how to open a DDS file other than PS, please let me know(I've already tried paint.net and xnview).

12 hours ago, sinareiji said:

I'm a mod beginner.

I want to open and edit DDS files by GIMP but it just displays some error messages...

I see that plugin is unnecessary for GIMP's latest version(...or not?).

Although I don't have photoshop, it seems like there are a lot of PS users in this community.

Then, if anyone knows how to open a DDS file other than PS, please let me know(I've already tried paint.net and xnview).

You may use Paint.net - it's free and the latest version will open and save dds files out of the box.

In paint.net sometimes dds images with transparency are a pain to work with, so you may want to get a few plugins from the package on this webpage:

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/113220-boltbaits-plugin-pack-for-pdn-v4212-and-beyond-updated-july-16-2020/

-Alpha2Gray

-Gray2Alpha

-PasteAlpha

-HueSatPlus

If possible I would stick to using Gimp for more artistic parts of the work, then switch to paint.net for converting to from dds

Edited by krunkDunk
On 10/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, bombob said:

HELP!How to use blender to complete only the breast and lower body?如何使用blender,只补全乳房和下体?

HELP!How to use blender to complete only the breast and lower body?如何使用blender,只补全乳房和下体?

HELP!

10 hours ago, gt9797 said:

I am struggling so hard with just simple export of an outfit so i can modify it in blender. Ive watched the tutorial video but cant get the frame files. Any tips?

1.Export data using Hunting mode

2。 use HASH of outfit as keywords to search

On 10/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, utaro3018 said:

Everyone, I'm sorry for the translation.
I would like to make modifications such as shaking the chest of this costume with the wind.
I've seen it on Twitter, but I don't know how to do it. ..
If anyone knows, please let me know.
Thank you for your cooperation.

01.PNG

at the home (or owner house), you'll see the camera, then there are little blue arrows beside the camera. The little arrows are the anser.

Hello friends,

i really like Kaneko's Fluffy Foam mod, it allows to toggle bikini.

grafik.png.25dee4078768b16428c81efa823c22df.png

However, only for Honoka Body.

While Minazuki has made a Fluffy Mod (THANKS!) for Common,

grafik.png.725564bb9c6df73d7b4e72ca08dd3323.png

It cannot toggle bikini sadly!

Is there another mod, maybe? Do you guys think, I could change toggle-bikini myself? I'm a coder but I haven't modded anything! Where could I start to look?

Thank you all and good luck in the Gacha.

Edited by Point01