Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

8 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Maker 0.1

Just had an idea for a simple tool to create basic mods for Venus Vacation. With this app you can hide different parts of the outfit based on the hash and index number.
Results are heavily depend on the outfit so keep that in mind. Might be useful for working with textures too.

How to use:

- IMPORTANT: Put VV_ModMaker.exe in your Venus Vacation folder.
- In game enable hunting mode and make a frame dump of the outfit you want to modify.
- In Mod Maker click on the Load button.
- Find the hashes of the outfit using 3DMigoto's hunting mode.
- Check the hashes you want to skip, mod file will be automatically created in Mods\ModMaker\[mod_name] directory.

This is just a quick idea for the app so it may crash or be bugged.

For more information about the modding I recommend amazing tutorial from DarkStarSword:

Hide contents

DOWNLOAD: ModMaker.rar

DO use 3d migoto with modmarking ?

9 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Maker 0.1

Just had an idea for a simple tool to create basic mods for Venus Vacation. With this app you can hide different parts of the outfit based on the hash and index number.
Results are heavily depend on the outfit so keep that in mind. Might be useful for working with textures too.

How to use:

- IMPORTANT: Put VV_ModMaker.exe in your Venus Vacation folder.
- In game enable hunting mode and make a frame dump of the outfit you want to modify.
- In Mod Maker click on the Load button.
- Find the hashes of the outfit using 3DMigoto's hunting mode.
- Check the hashes you want to skip, mod file will be automatically created in Mods\ModMaker\[mod_name] directory.

This is just a quick idea for the app so it may crash or be bugged.

For more information about the modding I recommend amazing tutorial from DarkStarSword:

Reveal hidden contents

DOWNLOAD: ModMaker.rar

omg this helps a lot thx!

13 hours ago, avenger54 said:

金星假期国防部制造商0.1

只是想到了一个简单的工具来为Venus Vacation创建基本mod。有了这个程序,您可以根据哈希和索引号隐藏服装的不同部分。
结果在很大程度上取决于服装,因此请记住这一点。对于使用纹理也可能很有用。

如何使用:

-重要事项:将VV_ModMaker.exe放在Venus Vacation文件夹中。
-在游戏中启用狩猎模式,并制作要修改的服装的镜框。
-在Mod Maker中,单击“加载”按钮。
-使用3DMigoto的狩猎模式查找服装的哈希值。
-选中要跳过的哈希,将在Mods \ ModMaker \ [mod_name]目录中自动创建mod文件

这只是应用程序的一个快速构想,因此它可能会崩溃或被窃听。

有关改装的更多信息,我建议使用DarkStarSword的出色教程:

显示隐藏的内容

下载: ModMaker.rar

我很想学习这个简易mod的制作,请问第二条应该怎么开启,或者是按哪个按键?

image.png.5e15d9c13341fce6ca478f4f3103f0d7.png

7 hours ago, bujangles said:

I have learned how to activate hunting mode and finding hashes, but I am missing the part where you did the 'frame dump'.  What key did you press at the 5 second mark in the video to do that?

F8.

CTRL+F8 changes the type of the dump, the with hair + nails is the most detailed but regular will work for most outfits.

6 hours ago, chalombobo said:

DO use 3d migoto with modmarking ?

Yes, 3DMigoto is required.

1 hour ago, 逮虾户 said:

我很想学习这个简易mod的制作,请问第二条应该怎么开启,或者是按哪个按键?

In your d3dx.ini file you need to find hunting= and set it to

hunting=2

After that you press 0 on numpad ingame and that'll activate the hunting mode. With that you can dump the outfit data and cycle between shaders with numpad buttons. More details are in the video from DarkStarSword I linked.

2 hours ago, avenger54 said:

F8。

CTRL + F8更改转储的类型,最详细的是带有头发+指甲的,但常规设置适用于大多数服装。

是的,需要3DMigoto。

在d3dx.ini文件中,您需要找到Hunting =并将其设置为

狩猎= 2

之后,在游戏键盘上按0,这将激活狩猎模式。这样,您可以转储服装数据并使用数字键盘按钮在着色器之间循环。有关更多详细信息,请参见我链接的DarkStarSword的视频。

Thanks, can you post a file on Mod Manager? About the hash of D3DX

5 hours ago, atomicum said:

sorry  I could not find where :(

The shop where you buy v-stones. One of the tabs have bundles with contest outfits from this and last year.

4 hours ago, SDY said:

Thanks, can you post a file on Mod Manager? About the hash of D3DX

You mean d3dx.ini file? Current version of Mod Manager doesn't support 3DMigoto updates. New one does so but I'm yet to release it due to the problems with recent updates.

Here's the d3dx.ini file which with hunting mode enabled and some of the fixes from the community, but not all of them.

d3dx.ini

17 hours ago, avenger54 said:

The shop where you buy v-stones. One of the tabs have bundles with contest outfits from this and last year.

You mean d3dx.ini file? Current version of Mod Manager doesn't support 3DMigoto updates. New one does so but I'm yet to release it due to the problems with recent updates.

Here's the d3dx.ini file which with hunting mode enabled and some of the fixes from the community, but not all of them.

d3dx.ini 80.95 kB · 99 downloads

• Mouse back button: Toggle HUD visibility  , does not work anymore .