Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

22 hours ago, HattoWW said:

Misaki has short hair? Which mod? :)

Edit: Yes i found the mod but there is a ghost shadow issue when using this mod with reshade, any solutions for this?

3DMigoto and Reshade are different. You may find a solution by investigating both 3DMigoto and Reshade implementations.

I'm not sure, but it's related to the shader execution order (?pipeline?).

Edit:

Probably the following implementation can handle it, so it may be a reference for the solution. A mod that shortens Fionan's hair.

On 11/15/2020 at 9:43 PM, tk2004 said:

I have checked the contents of the file you uploaded.

The reason Fiona's hair doesn't disappear is because you're using an old d3dx.ini. Your d3dx.ini is based on an older version(3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.2).

The latest version is 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3, so you should apply #9589 using the latest d3dx.ini below.

Edit:

Also, don't forget to apply the following. The hair color will be pink overall.

tk2004, thank you for checking my d3dx.ini.

I apply for 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3, the latest d3dx.ini, and Costume Customizer Mod as you mentioned. 

Then, Fiona's hair style is working, now.

Thank you so much for your help.   

5 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Maker 0.1

How to use:

- IMPORTANT: Put VV_ModMaker.exe in your Venus Vacation folder.
- In game enable hunting mode and make a frame dump of the outfit you want to modify.
- In Mod Maker click on the Load button.
- Find the hashes of the outfit using 3DMigoto's hunting mode.
- Check the hashes you want to skip, mod file will be automatically created in Mods\ModMaker\[mod_name] directory.

Hi, 

I have learned how to activate hunting mode and finding hashes, but I am missing the part where you did the 'frame dump'.  What key did you press at the 5 second mark in the video to do that?

Thank you.