Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

7 hours ago, migusuzu said:

There is a mistake in the syntax in the [sunset-twilight fishmarie type] file (missing comment out), so a message like the image appears.

It seems to disappear by commenting out the top line inside the marie.ini file.

Use Google Translate

Thank you! Thank you very much.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:02 AM, Ligeia said:

Another XPS-Fanatic port to replace another suit that makes me angry when I get it in a gatcha regular suit. Really love this suit style, it's pistachio-ish, but better imo. I did some texture editing to replace the original rope texture with regular straps since rope bikinis aren't really my thing. The top and bottom are toggle-able, and I went overboard on the recolors so there are 28 options... The original assets are from https://www.deviantart.com/xps-fanatic and as always you'll need the _id folder from one of minazuki's mods to use this one. All the relevant info should be contained in the preview, let me know you have any problems or questions!allrangepreview.jpg.66c368f97d574f18963e11d3e87fe621.jpg

All Range to Mini Bikini 1.1.7z - Updated to fix weighting issue on common body breasts

incredible, do you have a page where all of your mods are gathered , i cant seem to find one 

3 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

Please open ".ini" about "body" of the target mod with notepad etc., add "match_first_index = 0" and save it.

An example

[TextureOverrideCommon_Body]

hash = 2c406de7

match_first_index = 0

handling = skip

Thanks a lot!!

I'll Try it!

14 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

Please open ".ini" about "body" of the target mod with notepad etc., add "match_first_index = 0" and save it.

An example

[TextureOverrideCommon_Body]

hash = 2c406de7

match_first_index = 0

handling = skip

Man thanks that helped so much with removing this horrible whitish skin texture !! I don´t know what old mod I got this from...

On 8/22/2020 at 4:55 AM, yusuke64 said:

sorry Costumes mod install d3dx.ini error What should I do?1304660571_(14).png.2bb8b9ac6f786a59b012132f14866f4b.png

@yusuke64 this usually happens when you have an ini file inside your mods folder that is not a 3dmigoto mod, usually it's a reshade preset.

On 8/22/2020 at 3:30 AM, sakuravs said:

I can't get this color swap mod for the twilight fish SSR to work, it pops up an error about mach priority, not sure what that is, can anyone help?

@sakuravs maybe you have a mod for that suit already in your mods folder.

youtube15_main_1920x1080_b.jpg

https://doax-venusvacation.jp/info/17668.html

There is a DOAXVV official live broadcast on August 26.

Please cooperate with the official Twitter RT campaign.

After 2000RT the number of times guests can challenge gacha increases.

Also, if the number of RTs of periscope's delivery tweets posted in the "DOAXVV" official account

(@doax_vv_staff) during live broadcasting exceeds 1000 RT during the broadcast, 5000 V Stones for one

10-piece gacha can be obtained!

13 hours ago, YameteItaii said:

Anyone know how to fix this ? This's Micro bikini mod, I can't delete her pant. Thanks :3

Untitled.png

I tried applying the following mod, but there is no particular problem in my environment (DMM version).

Are you applying multiple mods to the swimsuit?

On 7/12/2019 at 6:12 AM, ukaxsan said:

我不知道如何修改doavv,我只是看其他的mods ini并从那里开始工作,所以可能有我不知道的问题。

金鱼ssr泳衣重新着色mod
按X更改颜色

keta.rar 16.47 MB·393下载

is her fiona ?this haircolor  is very suitable for her,how can i get the mod ,i have search it but no messag