Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 8/8/2020 at 4:00 PM, krunkDunk said:

@HalfDome80

I think the .py script works for both 2.79 and 2.8+

There may be a warning when using with 2.79 but the same script works for both.

Double check the export option you are using with the one in the video tutorial.

Here is a link to the script. Right-click > Save Link As...

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/blender_3dmigoto.py

@krunkDunk wanted to follow up.  The diff had diffs, deleted the old .py, installed and enabled with your link, export works now.  Thx!

On 8/9/2020 at 8:26 AM, tk2004 said:

If you apply the appropriate vertex groups (weight paint) to your objects, I think it will work.

My Leifang is sometimes angry because I touch it ?

I tried to change the weights but it doesn't change anything, 
maybe I did something wrong (I'm not good at this).
Are these glasses from the current event on Steam Ver. Wind Rider Glasses, 
because if they are, then your ini file didn't change anything for me, 
the glasses are still there. 
For now I have skipped the fun with accessories and focused on the costume itself, but it still needs work.
I'm trying to recreate a costume from one of my figurines

111.thumb.jpg.f9e98c6e533040cf656a8f392ae092f6.jpg

1 hour ago, Yorom said:

I tried to change the weights but it doesn't change anything, 
maybe I did something wrong (I'm not good at this).
Are these glasses from the current event on Steam Ver. Wind Rider Glasses, 
because if they are, then your ini file didn't change anything for me, 
the glasses are still there. 
For now I have skipped the fun with accessories and focused on the costume itself, but it still needs work.
I'm trying to recreate a costume from one of my figurines

111.thumb.jpg.f9e98c6e533040cf656a8f392ae092f6.jpg

The sample code is a mod for "Wind Rider Glasses", but for DMM version. I'm not using the Steam version, so I'm not sure, but maybe the hash is different.

By the way, these glasses do not have weight (vertex groups), so the display position is adjusted by the coordinates in the blender.

I don't know what kind of accessories are offered in the Steam version released several years later than the DMM version, but it may be better to choose accessories that are easier to replace than glasses.

For example:

Spoiler

974010678_.png.3513faf315311f9fff1807d5effaee5b.png

If I create a mod, I might use:
(Marie's tail matches, but her chest.... Fiona has a slightly different tail, but a pink hair mod is provided.)

Spoiler

231031387_.png.a7342fc3e58b1b08b0b3f5a622c25309.png

1470953894_.png.d19f5c7873255b88948c336d6c2635f9.png

I've tried to cut off the tail of Black cat(SR) and make it into one of CCmod's decorations part.

But I didn't know how to properly retain its weight outside of the torso, which resulted in a weirdly deformed finished product.

If anyone knows what to do with it, or can give me the finished mesh directly, I'd like to see it.?

On 6/27/2019 at 10:33 AM, minazuki said:

SSR Event Appetizer Shrimp (Misaki/Tamaki/Fiona/Monica)

The body may come out of the Shirt and Tights on some poses.

Also the armpit is not working very well.

And the shirt has some Normal problem on middle (some weird shadow near the button, you can see it on the above preview).

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Top Variation        (Shift + X)

Sleeves Variation    (Shift + Z)

Panty Variation        (Ctrl + X)

Tights Variation    (Ctrl + Z)

Mix & Match

Malfunction Support (Malfunction does not have Top Variation 0)

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.3
Fixed the mod after 33000 update

V1.2

Fixed the mod after 32900 update
V1.1
Support Malfunction (Malfunction does not have Top Variation 0)
V1.0
Initial release

Download

image.png.cc2594f767ba8b06c2e310b875f262ea.pngEXcuse me I downloaded the latest v1.4 version But the body looked like miss skin of Monica

How could I fix it? 

7 hours ago, starash said:

I've tried to cut off the tail of Black cat(SR) and make it into one of CCmod's decorations part.

But I didn't know how to properly retain its weight outside of the torso, which resulted in a weirdly deformed finished product.

If anyone knows what to do with it, or can give me the finished mesh directly, I'd like to see it.?

CC has replaced the takao/dewa swimsuits, but the swimsuits does not have a tail. (of course, there is no tail on the body)

It is natural that the shape is collapse by automatic weight transfer, so I think that you will have to manually adjust the weight of the tail using the weight paint tool.

The easiest way is to apply the weight evenly to the appropriate (estimated) vertex groups. In other words, the tail does not deform.

For example:

Spoiler

2107917055_.png.1914e194236b260ed7993a8d0babe62b.png

1506325862_.png.99c1d60d3c463a788584931c2976ff13.png

In takao/dewa swimsuits, there are probably no vertex groups for moving the tails, so I think it's difficult to create deforming tails.

Now I need to know how to create a one-piece (or meant upper and lower in one) swimsuit in the CC environment

I wanted to make a "labyrinth" for Marie, but it's always deformed unexpectedly.
Non-native English speakers are slow learners in this area, I don't know what key knowledge is lacking.?

9 hours ago, tk2004 said:

The sample code is a mod for "Wind Rider Glasses", but for DMM version. I'm not using the Steam version, so I'm not sure, but maybe the hash is different.

By the way, these glasses do not have weight (vertex groups), so the display position is adjusted by the coordinates in the blender.

I don't know what kind of accessories are offered in the Steam version released several years later than the DMM version, but it may be better to choose accessories that are easier to replace than glasses.

For example:

Hide contents

974010678_.png.3513faf315311f9fff1807d5effaee5b.png

If I create a mod, I might use:
(Marie's tail matches, but her chest.... Fiona has a slightly different tail, but a pink hair mod is provided.)

Hide contents

231031387_.png.a7342fc3e58b1b08b0b3f5a622c25309.png

1470953894_.png.d19f5c7873255b88948c336d6c2635f9.png

These are the same glasses, they had a different hash but they still don't disappear for me, maybe some mod conflict

2222.jpg.633752b9240c20ce35f3a76886f1ebf1.jpg

but some accessories can be replaced, 
I just wanted to use the completely ordinary ones available to everyone. 
in fact, the biggest problem I have is getting the object to appear somewhere other than its original, for any type of head. 

as seen in this photo, objects marked in red in the blender are arranged proportionally centrally
and appear in their right place, so if you place your bikini somewhere else on your body, it will be like that in the game. 
but the flower marked yellow in the game is on the head but in the blender it is just loaded in the middle, and no matter how you set it, when loaded into the game it will show where the original object is

3333.jpg.1a079e00422499ad444a8d294d8a91aa.jpg

I think KuroKaze tried to solve this problem once but gave up

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-modding-thread-and-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=2382930

But at least thanks to you, I saw that the tail I need is in Marie's costume, 
or at least I won't have to make it from scratch ;)

On 8/8/2020 at 12:08 PM, Lu9M/lQx said:

It's an erotic costume,
Stone consumption is severe.

This is an awesome mod and I'm eagerly awaiting the Honoka version!!! 

Quick question, is there any reason the transparency only works on the malfunction version? Would be great if we could get it on the normal one too!

Hello, I want to thank everyone for their contributions there is a lot of really good material here. Please, if anyone has a fix to the wet mod, I would really like some help. I havent played in a few months but I believe it stopped working when 3dmigoto got patched, and I used a temporary fix. I dont know how to get it working again, so until someone replies I will just try browsing this thread. Thanks a lot in advance!

On 7/23/2020 at 11:05 AM, bbs321321 said:

Here is the working breast slider from Twitter Nepafu after last DMM update yesterday 22/7, the number are just my personal taste on the breast size of the BP Boob mod.

2047233766_DesktopScreenshot2020_07.23-10_08_01_34.png.88eab9e423d856d78b9b1db48a2b3e83.png 1.1 1.14 1.25 DOAXVV_OS_NEPAFUDMM Nepafu DMM TNA Slider.CT 6.4 kB · 823 downloads DOAXVV_OS_NEPAFUSTEAM Nepafu Steam TNA Slider.CT 6.42 kB · 607 downloads

Is it possible to apply it differently for each girl?
Huge boobs looks good on the balloon girl(Honoka) but looks terrible on the flat girl (Marie)

On 8/10/2020 at 5:56 PM, starash said:

Tail not suitable for CC.

If the weight of CC must be used,it can be used in fixed position.

You'd better ask @ Kuro kaze78 for advice. He knows CC best.

On 8/10/2020 at 1:10 PM, starash said:

Now I need to know how to create a one-piece (or meant upper and lower in one) swimsuit in the CC environment

I wanted to make a "labyrinth" for Marie, but it's always deformed unexpectedly.
Non-native English speakers are slow learners in this area, I don't know what key knowledge is lacking.?

I haven't modded with CC yet, but this may be what you need.

Panty (Category 3)

• Uses the suit Weights
  • Designed to be the closest fitting piece of clothing
  • Suited for either one-pieces or strictly a panty article of clothing. Can either set the full torso body mesh, or just the lower half of the torso. If full torso, it will override the bra's custom body mesh.

With your internet browser try searching "Panty (Category 3)" from the following page:

If I understood it correctly, you want to transfer the weights from the torso ("chest body mesh") mesh on the right.

Spoiler

21_BodyMeshBreakup.png

@krunkDunk - The graphic you posted is more about the breakdown of each custom body mesh, however the text you posted should make more sense with the proper context (listed below)

@starash - Download and open one the appropriate blender files I provide in my Mega for the correct body type.

In that blender file you'll see several different meshes. Some are for using to transfer weights while others are for creating custom body meshes.

The meshes for transferring weights are either prefixed with "BodyWeights_" or "SuitWeights_" (SkirtWeights_ is also another "SuitWeight") which is in reference to the text krunkDunk posted. That's the gist of it to make sure it at least doesn't look garbled, the rest is more about how to manipulate weight paint to do certain things.

Now, specifically regarding the cat-tail, the Takao suit doesn't have any support for the tail as a bendable tail because there aren't any vertex-groups to support it the same way. That being said, your options are either pre-posed static tail that doesn't move, or attempt to move it a bit by blending the weight paint partially with the skirt weights (only available if you use Bra/Panty/Skirt categories since they are the only ones that support the skirt vertex groups).

I gave it a shot for just doing a pre-posed static tail since its easier. Because the tail w/o any pose is just sticking straight out I had to pose it myself before applying the pose to make it permanent before transferring weights. Once the tail is posed, I applied the Armature modifier and then deleted the vertex groups. For trasnsferring the weights, I wanted it static compared to a single point on the body. So I placed the tail where I wanted it, duplicated the BodyWeights mesh and deleted all vertices but the one vertex that was where the tail intersected with the body. Then transferred the weights from that one vertex to the tail and after that just exported the mesh.

Result:

image.png.5aa03dd9d5dad4ba0b27376348d630d0.png

IB/VB files:

Honoka_CatTail.vbHonoka_CatTail.ibHonoka_CatTail.fmt

@krunkDunk - I still use blender v2.76. I do have a copy of 2.81 but I haven't used it much for modding so I'm not really proficient in 2.8+ at all yet. Looking it up, it seems meshes that are hidden in previous versions correspond to "disabled globally in viewports" in 2.8+.

This link should explain how to get them to show up.

https://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/150917/missing-objects-from-old-blender-in-2-8-hidden-in-2-79b-and-lost-in-2-8

Summary of fix:

image.png.84db7d6910ef4b04c877c3cf1577455d.png