Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

10 hours ago, tk2004 said:

Maybe yes. The minazuki's mod has been refined with each new mod release.

This is a bug in V1.0 and V1.1. After learning how to create mods, you will be able to fix bugs yourself as follows. If you want to see the above variations, you can replace the following file.
Mod.ini

@minazuki

I noticed when creating the custom mod, but the hash values of the necklace and panties have been changed, and the following variations do not seem to work properly.

• Necklaces Variation (X + 5)
  • Panty Variation (Z + 1)
  • Transparent 3 Variation (C + 3)

hey man thanks for the fix, great job

i tried to compare the v1.0 and V1.1 mod.ini by naked eyes but cant find the different.... LOL

Working on Luna/Honoka Cheerleader outfit.

I think there was a mod for it at some point but it had issues with weights on chest area which I ran into myself but was able to fix. Haven't managed to replace the socks/feet though.

Every part is togglable separately.

cheerleaderlunahonkers.jpg

It's pretty much done but I'm having a problem with retexturing:

Spoiler

luna1.jpg

luna2.jpg

I can replace every single texture but not the normal maps, hash and type is correct. Has anyone encountered this problem?

On 5/9/2020 at 1:27 AM, RedDogSlay said:

Are you trying to have one key change the face, and one key change the eye colour? I did a similar thing, however in my case I created a texture for every single possibility and used if/else loops so that I can use individual keys to change the lip, makeup, and eye colour. That may be the solution you're looking for, but if you do find an easier way to change the face texture and then only the eye colour with using a single texture, then please let me know. It would save a lot of time and resources for the current method I'm using.

If you can't figure out how to do it, then I could upload my version for Honoka for use, except you'd also have to use the accompanied body skin textures since I made Honoka slightly tanner. Or I could share the code I used and you could try to get what you want from that.

oh plz. would you show me the way?

On 5/8/2020 at 1:10 PM, krunkDunk said:

you need a condition for [Key] sections

and each [Key] section needs a unique name ( per ini file )

[KeyCycleFace]
condition = $mod_active == 1
key = ctrl h
type = cycle
run = CommandList1, etc...

to set the $mod_active when the face is being rendered I'd recommend something like...

[Constants]
global $mod_active = 0

[Present]
$mod_active = 0

; I would use the ps-t0 hash from a dumped dds texture of her face
[TextureOverrideHonokaFace]
hash = ??????
$mod_active = 1

or

[Constants]
global $mod_active = 0

[PresetActive]
$mod_active = 1

[TextureOverrideHonokaFace]
hash = ??????
Preset = Active

I don't fully understand the [Preset] Section, but I saw it in one of Ausgeek's costume mods, and it eliminates the need for the [Present] section which also I didn't fully understand...

PS. I'm not sure if the $mod_active condition is required, but it is a good practice to stop other mod's same hotkeys from changing your mod's settings unintentionally

thx i will try it someday

4 hours ago, HurtJuice said:

so I removed Kanna's pigtails but it seems like the engine thinks it's still there so it's not applying DoF effect correctly. any way to fix this?

DOAX-VenusVacation_200512_203246.jpg

I can't 100% confirm with Kanna without looking at it, but working on my hairmod for Luna I discovered that while the game uses

hair models split into parts, there's a separate slightly simplified joined together mesh used for casting actual hair shadows and that's what you probably seeing there.

Has to be edited/replaced(which I ended up doing).

3 hours ago, etsorhtt said:

I can't 100% confirm with Kanna without looking at it, but working on my hairmod for Luna I discovered that while the game uses

hair models split into parts, there's a separate slightly simplified joined together mesh used for casting actual hair shadows and that's what you probably seeing there.

Has to be edited/replaced(which I ended up doing).

where can ya find the kanna hair mod that removes the horns and pigtails?

thanks man

I found a easy way to switch DOF(depth of field), due to  "Gacha Demist"  cause  DOF  invalid,so I try to modify it ,even though I haven't learned code at all,I just used exclusion to locate the code,and try to add "if endif" code,following is the answer:

I simplified hot key,and deleted a mode

20200513125827.png.8bcb5173f204ee307068b9d9cb03d744.png

I add an if code

20200513130010.png.de6d8f9252ee0e10d3cdd08b1af75b11.png

Final, I can use Shift+F to switch DOF Gacha Demist.zip

3 hours ago, xikagou said:

「ガチャデミスト」によりDOFが無効になるため、DOF(被写界深度)を切り替える簡単な方法を見つけました。コードをまったく学習していなくても、DOFを変更してみます。除外を使用してコードを特定しました、そして「if endif」コードを追加してみてください、以下が答えです:

ホットキーを簡略化してモードを削除しました

20200513125827.png.8bcb5173f204ee307068b9d9cb03d744.png

ifコードを追加します

20200513130010.png.de6d8f9252ee0e10d3cdd08b1af75b11.png

最後に、Shift + Fを使用してDOF Gacha Demist.zipを切り替えることができます 

If you put this mod in, the layout of the roulette table will disappear.

It disappears even if I press F2 to switch.

Uses Google Translate

スクリーンショット (378).png

1 hour ago, LLLOVERS said:

If you put this mod in, the layout of the roulette table will disappear.

It disappears even if I press F2 to switch.

Uses Google Translate

スクリーンショット (378).png

Ah, that makes sense,I don't know why  until you just said,but I seldom play this,I don't understand the rule ,and auto play winrate is lower than 21 point (the former used to have a high winrate until last updated)。

I finally set F12 to be the hot key,it's so convenient to switch DOF,but when you play roulette table,you have to disable demist.ini temporarily。

Uses Google Translate too,this translation engine is really terrible,I  very anxious to smashing the keyboard。

@FullPower88

I think you have Steam like me, go for knight77 mod for Honoka and Marie, and if you want can also download minazuki mod for Common, but for working togheter you need use only minazuki .ini files and remove all common files from knight77 and after use this workarround:

I hope you understand (sorry but my english is not too good)... its pretty easy to do!

Or if you want only Honoka use only knight77 mod!

Here Marie Rose, Honoka and Momiji with combined mod and workarround:

DOAX-VenusVacation_200513_212815.thumb.jpg.8cf3384afc691969cda22358c6d43f96.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200513_212942.thumb.jpg.bddfcaf8cb8daad4b26933566cfc3689.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200513_213051.thumb.jpg.3a3475594d948b9a8c2126bc7ac4b339.jpg

I hope this can help you!

EDIT: i see now in your first screenshot you have Malfunction active (for some costumes can cause issues) try disable it