Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hey guys new here so a few questions. Firstly deviantart used to have loads of pictures that have been removed, let say these included more than just one character on screen. Where can I find such pictures?

Similarly is there a website with the girls in all the different suits?

Thanks!

19 hours ago, gulliverstravels said:

Hey guys new here so a few questions. Firstly deviantart used to have loads of pictures that have been removed, let say these included more than just one character on screen. Where can I find such pictures?

Similarly is there a website with the girls in all the different suits?

Thanks!

Over seventy four thousand when logged in

Roughly fifty three thousand logged out...

Shuubaru or knight77 for lotsa costumes

Haven't perfected any cannonical .scenes accurately yet ?

-

@WeebSheep

Got any "face" wetmaps or spec files working? like previous post

Making all DOAXVV character default files EDITABLE with a working script at some point

2 hours ago, Donline- said:

Over seventy four thousand when logged in

Roughly fifty three thousand logged out...

Shuubaru or knight77 for lotsa costumes

Haven't perfected any cannonical .scenes accurately yet ?

-

@WeebSheep

Got any "face" wetmaps or spec files working? like previous post

Making all DOAXVV character default files EDITABLE with a working script at some point

tbh i don't know what that means, it's one of my first mods so I don't know all the terms.

Hello, i've try to create a "STRIP" hairy for "private parts" of girls... but i really suck with photoshop ?

I've use for test HiMetal_LeiFang_M_A_C and HiMetal_LeiFang_M_N_C and rename it in M_S_C (S for STRIP)

1.PNG.9ee8a2054929e07e7554c7e178e4c972.PNG

But its too dark..

Here DDS:

HI_Leifang_M_S_C.dds

And here PSD:

HI_Leifang_M_A_C.zip

Is also too hard for me create a STRIP here:

Cattura.PNG.350115a425b3877cdebeada6be7f0f58.PNG

For compatibility with Knight77 mod ?

My idea is create all HiMetal Skin variations (only M type boobs because for me is more "natural") for all girls

I upload the files who i've create with Photoshop, if anyone want try to create my idea for new skin mod... i love ?

I know too many time for all type.. but if a good person create a "layout" in photoshop (like my PSD file) just for "STRIP" hairy line i can add to all other girls and skin...

(sorry for my bad english)

Very Thanks anyway :D

Hi, i recently had a friend of mine do a frame analysis dump of Sayuri's Hohoemi Biyori SSR. This one, in case u didn't know.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200515_235608.thumb.jpg.6d96a74b9b1a150cd1fdb15862ef2001.jpg

the thing is, for some unexplained reason, the size of her body is EXACTLY the same as honoka's. but for what i am attempting to do, i can't have that. could someone plz explain y this happens or how to correct this??

Is there any handprint / whip mark mod or drool mod compatible with Facial Expressions mod ( made by Ghost-writer ) and preg mod ( made by mono1214 ) ?

I can't find the related mod .

Plz give me the link if somebody had made it .

On 5/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, Biggie123987 said:

Hi, i recently had a friend of mine do a frame analysis dump of Sayuri's Hohoemi Biyori SSR. This one, in case u didn't know.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200515_235608.thumb.jpg.6d96a74b9b1a150cd1fdb15862ef2001.jpg

the thing is, for some unexplained reason, the size of her body is EXACTLY the same as honoka's. but for what i am attempting to do, i can't have that. could someone plz explain y this happens or how to correct this??

When you use four skill-awaken-gems and skill awaken Hohoemi Biyori (SSR), Sayuri becomes the figure.

43 minutes ago, Biggie123987 said:

So, if frame analysis is done after that, it will be correct size?

I don't know because the Sayuri's swimsuit isn't awake, but I don't think the body mesh will usually change before and after awakening.

(I tried looking at the body mesh in Honoka's swimsuit, but it was the same mesh before and after awakening.)

17 minutes ago, tk2004 said:

I don't know because the Sayuri's swimsuit isn't awake, but I don't think the body mesh will usually change before and after awakening.

(I tried looking at the body mesh in Honoka's swimsuit, but it was the same mesh before and after awakening.)

Well, I wonder if this would work with any Fiona costume. She has the same problem. She does have a rather unique body, but after frame analysis of her costumes, she has regular common body mesh.

30 minutes ago, Biggie123987 said:

Well, I wonder if this would work with any Fiona costume. She has the same problem. She does have a rather unique body, but after frame analysis of her costumes, she has regular common body mesh.

As a comment, if you try frame analysis with two people in the same swimsuit and the same pose in the owner room, you may get a hint about the question. For example, Sayuri and Luna (Honoka BodyType), Kasumi and Fiona (Common BodyType).

19 minutes ago, tk2004 said:

As a comment, if you try frame analysis with two people in the same swimsuit and the same pose in the owner room, you may get a hint about the question. For example, Sayuri and Luna (Honoka BodyType), Kasumi and Fiona (Common BodyType).

hmmm.... maybe that could work.... i'll see if this is a possibility...

1 hour ago, krunkDunk said:

@Biggie123987 I don't think you need both girls in the analysis, but when you import the files, you need to also import the bones. In the import window there should be an input for "Bone CB" enter "vs-cb2"

The plain meshes for Sayuri and Honoka are identical proportions, but the bones are different.

ok, i gave it a shot, and i do like what i see, even though it looks like a total mess. i think it is posed like it was at the time the dump took place. also, the bones are not in their correct places. 

Spoiler

720687531_FAbones.png.3794339f5a653b6173e0a73dd8d835d9.png

is there a way to have the mesh in default position and the bones in the correct spots like this?

Spoiler

137209970_sayurix.png.8c953156099359ffa18b1d9de53ea4b8.png

On 4/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, minazuki said:

SSR Venus Holoholo Days (Patty)

The mod does not work in Patty episode 1, when she is finding her radio.

Top Variation            (X + 1)

Top Style Variation        (X + 2)

Sleeve R Variation        (X + 3)

Sleeve L Variation        (X + 4)

Necklaces Variation        (X + 5)

Panty Variation            (Z + 1)

Shorts Variation        (Z + 2)

Transparent 1 Variation        (C + 1)

Transparent 2 Variation        (C + 2)

Transparent 3 Variation        (C + 3)

Preset (Preset 1-5&9 will not touch the transparent)

More Preview

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g.

You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.1
Fixed butts smooth problem

Download

For some reason parts of the mods are no longer working i remove panty or necklace 

8 hours ago, Sora Okazaki said:

For some reason parts of the mods are no longer working i remove panty or necklace 

theres someone made a fix on post #8047

just download that ini file and replace it inside the costumes folder:)

hope that helps