Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

how can i use this few key cycle option  at the same time.

[KeyCycle]
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle
run = CommandList1,CommandList2,CommandList3

i want to use this kind option for few function 

ctrl + h is face

shift + h is eye

but when put the command like

=================

[KeyCycle]
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle

blah blah

[KeyCycle]
Key = shift h
type = cycle

====================

in this case. shift h function doesn't work

is ther any way to use multiple of this?

4564562345234.jpg

4 hours ago, gswg94 said:

[KeyCycle]
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle

ctrl + h is face

shift + h is eye

=================

[KeyCycle]
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle

blah blah

[KeyCycle]
Key = shift h
type = cycle

====================

you need a condition for [Key] sections

and each [Key] section needs a unique name ( per ini file )

[KeyCycleFace]
condition = $mod_active == 1
key = ctrl h
type = cycle
run = CommandList1, etc...

to set the $mod_active when the face is being rendered I'd recommend something like...

[Constants]
global $mod_active = 0

[Present]
$mod_active = 0

; I would use the ps-t0 hash from a dumped dds texture of her face
[TextureOverrideHonokaFace]
hash = ??????
$mod_active = 1

or

[Constants]
global $mod_active = 0

[PresetActive]
$mod_active = 1

[TextureOverrideHonokaFace]
hash = ??????
Preset = Active

I don't fully understand the [Preset] Section, but I saw it in one of Ausgeek's costume mods, and it eliminates the need for the [Present] section which also I didn't fully understand...

PS. I'm not sure if the $mod_active condition is required, but it is a good practice to stop other mod's same hotkeys from changing your mod's settings unintentionally

On 5/6/2020 at 5:58 AM, masasi0000 said:

I thought that it would be merged and supplemented including gloves etc.

Is there a way to do something complementary?

It would be nice if we could formalize a new method to solve them.

For your information. There are two techniques I am currently focusing on. They are hard work and not for everyone.

• Technique 1) transform the swimsuit into a body shape
  • Technique 2) transplant the swimsuit to another beautiful body

I won't explain it, but I'll show you some mods that include that technique.

3 hours ago, zhenshidaila said:

I am a novice.  Please help me. I like the body in picture 1 very much. It is different from the normal naked body. How can I use this body in other mods?

$ZD`9E4ZW_`F$7Q$IS1BQ27.png

5OC`79HKRL4%R2F)PX%}}IF.png

If you want to use the "puffy nipples body" in another mod, you'll have to create the mod with that body. If you don't care about the appearance, you can probably easily create it by just "weight transfer" with blender ?

1 hour ago, tk2004 said:

If you want to use the "puffy nipples body" in another mod, you'll have to create the mod with that body. If you don't care about the appearance, you can probably easily create it by just "weight transfer" with blender ?

Thank you for your reply. I don't know if I understand correctly. You mean I'm going to use this fluffy body to recreate a new mod, but I can't modify it on the original mod, right?

1 hour ago, zhenshidaila said:

Thank you for your reply. I don't know if I understand correctly. You mean I'm going to use this fluffy body to recreate a new mod, but I can't modify it on the original mod, right?

Any mod can be modified to a "puffy nipples body".

puffy nipples body (you like?):

437171210_ZD9E4ZW_F7QIS1BQ27.png.5164e28f6909f43aa95f24d2a6b5adc1.png

For example, the body of the mod below is not a "puffy nipples body", but you can modify it to "puffy nipples body".

16 hours ago, gswg94 said:

[KeyCycle]
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle

ctrl + h is face

shift + h is eye

=================

[KeyCycle]
Key = ctrl h
type = cycle

blah blah

[KeyCycle]
Key = shift h
type = cycle

====================

4564562345234.jpg

Are you trying to have one key change the face, and one key change the eye colour? I did a similar thing, however in my case I created a texture for every single possibility and used if/else loops so that I can use individual keys to change the lip, makeup, and eye colour. That may be the solution you're looking for, but if you do find an easier way to change the face texture and then only the eye colour with using a single texture, then please let me know. It would save a lot of time and resources for the current method I'm using.

If you can't figure out how to do it, then I could upload my version for Honoka for use, except you'd also have to use the accompanied body skin textures since I made Honoka slightly tanner. Or I could share the code I used and you could try to get what you want from that.

14 minutes ago, tk2004 said:

Any mod can be modified to a "puffy nipples body".

puffy nipples body (you like?):

437171210_ZD9E4ZW_F7QIS1BQ27.png.5164e28f6909f43aa95f24d2a6b5adc1.png

For example, the body of the mod below is not a "puffy nipples body", but you can modify it to "puffy nipples body".

Yes,l like "puffy nipples body" I want to turn this mod into a puffy nipples body,Do I need to open blender for modification or just modify the txt file to make the modification successful?

@bbva - In the TextureOverride for the suit you want to disable shadows, only render it when $shader_type (variable set-up in d3dx.ini) != 5

[TextureOverrideCustomDrawNoShadows]

hash=#

match_first_index=#

handling=skip

if $shader_type != 5

ib=...

vb0=...

ps-t0=...

ps-t1=...

ps-t2=...

drawindexed=auto

endif

[TextureOverrideOrigDrawNoShadows]

hash=#

match_first_index=#

if $shader_type == 5

handling=skip

endif

On 4/24/2020 at 10:13 PM, WeebSheep said:

Hello guys, this is the first mod I made. this mod is only for common body. it makes the butt and the legs bigger for the white lace costume. i hope u like it and feel free to tell me if i did something wrong or give me some tips.white lace nude bigger butt.zipDOAX-VenusVacation_200424_210420.jpg.29454b2d6c29bd21077e8bfa03a74eba.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_200424_210354.jpg

wow >> you are the best bro .. but it`s not working for honoka .. please can you make it ?????? sorry for my english

2 hours ago, tk2004 said:

SSR金星Holoholo Days(Patty)+定制(蓬鬆的乳頭身體)

58671396_.png.302bb6e2a98366bd96afeca4d33c88c6.png

適用於蓬鬆的乳頭風扇。這是一個Mod,可讓您看到餡餅的蓬鬆乳頭。讓我們脫下帕蒂的泳衣。

所需模組(基本模組)

顯示隱藏的內容

下載(自定義文件):

SSR.Venus.Holoholo.Days.Patty(custom).zip 215.97 kB·43下載

如何安裝:

1)安裝必需的mod

2)解壓縮自定義文件,並覆蓋mod文件夾(例如:SSR.Venus.Holoholo.Days.Patty / resources /)中的兩個文件(bodyT.ib,bodyT.vb)。

3)按[F10]重新加載。

然後...讓我們按[X + 1]等來脫下小餡餅的泳衣。

你好?  你好? ?   

Thank you very much for what you have done. I appreciate it. I want to keep learning. I saw that you replaced the body t file. I compared the previous files with blender. I saw that you said that the original model was replaced by the puffy nipples body. Can I understand that other mods of Mr. minazuki can also be replaced with the same principle?

4 hours ago, tk2004 said:

SSR Venus Holoholo Days (Patty) + custom (puffy nipples body)

58671396_.png.302bb6e2a98366bd96afeca4d33c88c6.png

For fluffy nipple fans. This is a mod that allows you to see the patty's fluffy nipples. Let's take off patty's swimsuit.

Required mods (base mod):

Hide contents

Download (custom file):

SSR.Venus.Holoholo.Days.Patty (custom).zip 215.97 kB · 47 downloads

How to install:

1) Install the Required mods.

2) Unzip the custom file and overwrite the two files (bodyT.ib, bodyT.vb) in the mod folder (ex: SSR.Venus.Holoholo.Days.Patty/resources/).

3) Press [F10] to reload.

and... Let's take off patty's swimsuit by pressing [X+1] and so on.

hello ? hello ? ?

I'm sorry to bother you again. I have a problem here. In Patty's dress, among the minazuki components I used, the option Z + 1 (take off underpants) has failed, and the options related to underpants have failed. C+ 3 will fail to make underpants transparent, and P + 9 will fail to become fully naked. It's become the form of underwear forever. I don't know what happened..

On 5/6/2020 at 9:13 AM, etsorhtt said:

Friend, I already explained it to you, skin texture don't have separate specular map, they use alpha channel of "color" texture. It's not that you dumping wrong, you opening/saving .dds wrong.

I had the same mistake at first.

The reason is why you still seemingly have some control over specularity is because the game desperately tries to get that alpha channel from your texture(that it doesn't have) and attempts to interpolate alpha channel back from already incorrect "alpha->transparency" interpolation paint.net did. Use photoshop+Intel dds plugin.

Reveal hidden contents

bodyspec.jpg

0(pure black) - no spec, 255(pure white) - full spec

It pains to see you redoing stuff

Maybe Im unimpressed with defaulting spec maps with B/W.. ?

Redo.. Redo... Redo.. Redo... Redo.. ect

Using two editing programs(!)

Rename dds / dds2.. then rename back

only really gives control over specular reflection intensity if exported differently

and flatten like baking.. after editing..

Have not adjusted body texture file in above picture.. the wet/spec.dds is less transparant..

Basically using adjustable blender parameters.. DOAXVV settings being locked makes editing textures the only way to pre-define(?) settings..

Have not voided any effects,,

WetSpec1 roughly 100/100000 pixels being used.. 100000/100000 is more like a lamp..

Works on all common bodys using white lace bikini (Spray Bottle)..

If a semi transparant.dds is near lamp.. the reflection is affected ingame

if a semi transparant specular map is transparant.. the affected lamp is affected or channel

multiple files so there are more than six ways to affect DOAXVVengine like blender

Will need the actual 1024x1024 T2(?)body.spec hash FOR DOAX3 parameters.. but going through every variation should be easy enough

with PS or VS shaders borderline obvious ..

Pretty sure the "ingame" channels affect the character model RGB hue.. for realistic tan 

The ingame files are and are not what makes the .scene so can  update

11 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@bbva - In the TextureOverride for the suit you want to disable shadows, only render it when $shader_type (variable set-up in d3dx.ini) != 5

[TextureOverrideCustomDrawNoShadows]

hash=#

match_first_index=#

handling=skip

if $shader_type != 5

ib=...

vb0=...

ps-t0=...

ps-t1=...

ps-t2=...

drawindexed=auto

endif

[TextureOverrideOrigDrawNoShadows]

hash=#

match_first_index=#

if $shader_type == 5

handling=skip

endif

DOAX-VenusVacation_200510_102508.thumb.jpg.a7c980c48c4c13548047c7297037e0b1.jpg329766441_1.PNG.8d1210d9eab14f28c4ef5c828472cbba.PNG906390864_222.PNG.3ad77a910b3084e8da53a1d9f59961b9.PNG

I found the $shader_type command through d3dx.ini, because I don't know much about English and can't understand the specific meaning.

The code you gave has been used successfully. Thank you.?

9 hours ago, zhenshidaila said:

Thank you very much for what you have done. I appreciate it. I want to keep learning. I saw that you replaced the body t file. I compared the previous files with blender. I saw that you said that the original model was replaced by the puffy nipples body. Can I understand that other mods of Mr. minazuki can also be replaced with the same principle?

Maybe yes. The minazuki's mod has been refined with each new mod release.

7 hours ago, zhenshidaila said:

I'm sorry to bother you again. I have a problem here. In Patty's dress, among the minazuki components I used, the option Z + 1 (take off underpants) has failed, and the options related to underpants have failed. C+ 3 will fail to make underpants transparent, and P + 9 will fail to become fully naked. It's become the form of underwear forever. I don't know what happened..

This is a bug in V1.0 and V1.1. After learning how to create mods, you will be able to fix bugs yourself as follows. If you want to see the above variations, you can replace the following file.
Mod.ini

@minazuki

I noticed when creating the custom mod, but the hash values of the necklace and panties have been changed, and the following variations do not seem to work properly.

• Necklaces Variation (X + 5)
  • Panty Variation (Z + 1)
  • Transparent 3 Variation (C + 3)