Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 hours ago, minazuki said:

It can't load the files.

I think he didn't place the files in the right place.

If you just rename/remove the dds/vb/ib in exist working mod (e.g. your skin mod), it'll giving the same error.

Thank you.
A message came from a friend saying "solved."

37 minutes ago, Pumpum I said:

Amiga5000 was the best modder of DOAX VV, like Huchi in DOA5. But he deleted all his mods and left, for some unknown reason.

He did not go anywere. He just change his nick and now he is Kingale. Everybody knows about it.

KANNA Nude Skin and SSR mod:

Hide contents

Kanna_first.jpg.ad7b750bea36fb0b8c77719455a7b132.jpg

Damn I really like her! So I can no longer keep the mod to myself where she will greet you so joyfull like this as well, once a day:

Spoiler

Kanna_greetings.jpg.f9def2d35ac00a3bfdf83630002d0831.jpg

There you will find the mod files, but you also need the new skin.ini and skin textures to work:

So go ahead and enjoy this lovely new character.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:02 PM, Ligeia said:

Another XPS-Fanatic port to replace another suit that makes me angry when I get it in a gatcha regular suit. Really love this suit style, it's pistachio-ish, but better imo. I did some texture editing to replace the original rope texture with regular straps since rope bikinis aren't really my thing. The top and bottom are toggle-able, and I went overboard on the recolors so there are 28 options... The original assets are from https://www.deviantart.com/xps-fanatic and as always you'll need the _id folder from one of minazuki's mods to use this one. All the relevant info should be contained in the preview, let me know you have any problems or questions!allrangepreview.jpg.66c368f97d574f18963e11d3e87fe621.jpg

All Range to Mini Bikini.7z 24.14 MB · 1,161 downloads

i used it on Helena and her breasts look very weird when top removed

Spoiler

2019-04-15_102854.jpg

2019-04-15_102915.jpg

This is what the "Forbidden Suit" from the switch pre-order should look like:

Spoiler

Stardust_best.jpg.33faf47b6115ae20d40c0486a5977913.jpg

Sadly I dont have the non-malfunction suit, otherwise I would try to mod it that it allways looks like this.

Does anyone has it and can help me out with the files, or as friend ingame so I can get the frame analysis?

Or does any switch user have a code to activate it to share :P

34 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Hide contents

Sadly I dont have the non-malfunction suit, otherwise I would try to mod it that it allways looks like this.

Does anyone has it and can help me out with the files, or as friend ingame so I can get the frame analysis?

I have the suit, can add me if you need to get the frame analysis.  

2 hours ago, bb.bk201 said:

I have the suit, can add me if you need to get the frame analysis.  

Ok thank you, I added you allready and took the analysis. Sadly I can't mod the normal suit the way I want, but at least the malfunction version is awesome

25 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Ok thank you, I added you allready and took the analysis. Sadly I can't mod the normal suit the way I want, but at least the malfunction version is awesome

No problem, glad I could help in a tiny way.

And damn, was hoping I could get to use that as my normal suit.  Oh well. :(

2 minutes ago, bb.bk201 said:

No problem, glad I could help in a tiny way.

And damn, was hoping I could get to use that as my normal suit.  Oh well. :(

Yeah I saw that your level is quite low. But you will get to the point where you can buy upgrade crystals for SSR and then you can make it look like that :)

8 hours ago, knight77 said:

Hide contents

Wait, wait, wait... The original malfunction is that revealing?

2 hours ago, KlausLegend said:

Wait, wait, wait... The original malfunction is that revealing?

I just removed the underlying clothes and adjusted the left breast a little so that she is free as well, but other than that yes, the malfunction looks like this ripped hentai suit^^

That's why I would really like to have it^^, but I dont own a switch, and even if I had, the prize for the game with the code is ridiculous high xD

But there must be customers who dont play DOXVV and so dont need their codes^^ I just havent found them yet