Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, knight77 said:

No they dont, but as you can see we are at page 162, and I would say 1/3 at least not mod related, but just quotes of pictures

As well as me answering to this, certainly doesnt help either xD

Well at least its kinda discussing something

But yeah since the steam version more and more people are playing the game now in english. I think the japanese dont go for these mods? or they use different forums mostly

At least that is how it seems, since the japanese/chinese/korean language posts are smaller in numbers

Oh, by a 'certain other board', I didn't mean st**m. 

Anyway, you see the new costume for Nagisa?
Do you think it will have similar problem with your sailor suit mods if I remove her shirt?

45 minutes ago, Y_U_I said:

Oh, by a 'certain other board', I didn't mean st**m. 

Anyway, you see the new costume for Nagisa?
Do you think it will have similar problem with your sailor suit mods if I remove her shirt?

Probably! Probably even worst. But I will test it. I got lucky this time and unlocked Nagisa on first 10x pull (got all available girls right now xD)

Not the sexiest suit, but I will look how I might can improve it

Dunno what the malfunction version looks like. If its more revealing I might max mine and mod it

50 tickets get noting.

And 50k stones get both Nagisa and Misaki event SSR.

And after today update, they modified the lesson FP drink drop rate.

Does anybody get a FP drink with 10 minutes lesson? (Or please report the lesson time, if you get a FP drink)

Also, the FP drink in VIP Shop is same as the Steam version now, it can only buy one per day.

And you can get a FP drink with 20 hours lesson only in Steam version, I'm afraid they do the same in the DMM one.

And they removed the ID sorting?

1 hour ago, minazuki said:

50 tickets get noting.

And 50k stones get both Nagisa and Misaki event SSR.

And after today update, they modified the lesson FP drink drop rate.

Does anybody get a FP drink with 10 minutes lesson? (Or please report the lesson time, if you get a FP drink)

Also, the FP drink in VIP Shop is same as the Steam version now, it can only buy one per day.

And you can get a FP drink with 20 hours lesson only in Steam version, I'm afraid they do the same in the DMM one.

And they removed the ID sorting?

10minutes_lesson_FPdrink

I got 4 FPdrinks with 10minutes lesson at DMM ver after update.

4 hours ago, qq83998838 said:

:joy:Is this marie bjgboobs?

Is there any sharing?

We had a mod for Marie big boobs sometime ago, but I think it's gone now. You could use BP boobs mod with costume customizer. I guess the screenshots above are custom made and never shared.

What I really need is that Marie's rotor costume, and how he managed to have a bigboob mod and costume at the same time.

:bawling:

18 minutes ago, minazuki said:

Thanks for report.

I just got 1 FP drink in 10min lesson too.

The probabality change will happen on April 25th

From the notice :

「レッスン」の報酬として入手できる「FP回復ドリンク」の排出確率を見直します。
※報酬は「結果確認」時に確定しますので、排出確率の変わる4/25(木)のメンテナンスまでに「結果確認」をして報酬をお受け取りください