Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

I just removed the underlying clothes and adjusted the left breast a little so that she is free as well, but other than that yes, the malfunction looks like this ripped hentai suit^^

That's why I would really like to have it^^, but I dont own a switch, and even if I had, the prize for the game with the code is ridiculous high xD

But there must be customers who dont play DOXVV and so dont need their codes^^ I just havent found them yet

This one costed me around 3000yen to get the code only, but getting it to 4star is a bit tough for me.

8 hours ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

This one costed me around 3000yen to get the code only, but getting it to 4star is a bit tough for me.

Woot? Where were you able to trade that? I would be willing to do that as well!

5 hours ago, KeitaroSnF said:

someone has or can mod the Marie Devil into Kanna ? like this i have an idea for a Kanna Succubus

Hide contents

DOAX_VV_2019-04-15_07-11-17.png

Oh thats a lovely idea^^ I thinks this needs to be swapped

Update Mods:

Kanna first SSR:

If you have it maxed out, and you use the "Black Fan" you can magically grow her breasts!

There are several options for both Malfuntion and Non-Malfunction body in breasts size (normal, swollen, implant), but since the SSR looks exactly alike when modded, I thought it would be a nice idea to have her boobs getting bigger when malfunction sets in

Spoiler

Kanna_magic_fan.jpg.78fe9097531f113e0fa3930d395e6cd7.jpg

Marie Sportswear:

Just removed the Panty. The other girls will follow before I upload.

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190416_153756.jpg.32aa820349db7dc6497b0e6c69bd3ba4.jpg

Marie Kimono

Removed the Skirt and optionla opened the chest area. The other girls will get these mods as well, but it may take some time since the top is a bit tricky to edit.

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190416_153651.jpg.139a33632e4e0f3056f4ca2ca8a4e570.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190416_153638.jpg.3617a91d604104cc94b9df0386af56f0.jpg

Just a quick preview of what I am working on. Still so many suits to mod. But when its looking good I will share them with you when they are done :)

On 4/15/2019 at 8:11 PM, SON008 said:

GANGURO002.thumb.jpg.046f0b2b2996580d3dc4e6b794e570bf.jpg

The organism called "GANGUROGAL" is considered a rare species in Japan and has been identified in Tokyo. "YAMANBA" has disappeared.:grin:
I like "GANGUROEROGAL", so I'm creating it now.
I want to change the color of my eyelashes. No eyelash dump has been introduced in 3DMigoto.

Please let me know if you have code to add to d3dx.ini.

This looks god damn amazing, I do hope your share your mod when ready :)

On 4/15/2019 at 8:11 PM, SON008 said:

GANGURO002.thumb.jpg.046f0b2b2996580d3dc4e6b794e570bf.jpg

The organism called "GANGUROGAL" is considered a rare species in Japan and has been identified in Tokyo. "YAMANBA" has disappeared.:grin:
I like "GANGUROEROGAL", so I'm creating it now.
I want to change the color of my eyelashes. No eyelash dump has been introduced in 3DMigoto.

Please let me know if you have code to add to d3dx.ini.

thank you

8 hours ago, knight77 said:

You want the single audio files! Not everything mashed together...

I used a program to find mp3 files in the DX11_data folder.

I didn't find as many as expected, and the few that had the mp3 binary signature were corrupted. So I think the game pieces different files back together or something to play the audio... It's beyond my understanding.

15 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Whats up with the "zombie fiona big breasts" spam? everytime I check this thread for any update or question it is just another zombie fiona spam...

Its so annoying that people only quote a long shit and say things without any discussion content or just people begging for stuff. 

Properly since the steam version is online and tons of people get in here to annoy people. 

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

Whats up with the "zombie fiona big breasts" spam? everytime I check this thread for any update or question it is just another zombie fiona spam...

47 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Its so annoying that people only quote a long shit and say things without any discussion content or just people begging for stuff. 

Properly since the steam version is online and tons of people get in here to annoy people. 

This might be influenced by a 'certain other board' where your comment number & reputation matter. Been there, done that. It can't be helped since they didn't break any rule though. Or are they?

16 minutes ago, Y_U_I said:

This might be influenced by a 'certain other board' where your comment number & reputation matter. Been there, done that. It can't be helped since they didn't break any rule though. Or are they?

No they dont, but as you can see we are at page 162, and I would say 1/3 at least not mod related, but just quotes of pictures

As well as me answering to this, certainly doesnt help either xD

Well at least its kinda discussing something

But yeah since the steam version more and more people are playing the game now in english. I think the japanese dont go for these mods? or they use different forums mostly

At least that is how it seems, since the japanese/chinese/korean language posts are smaller in numbers