Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

15 minutes ago, kannaduki said:

There is no one to share SSR-swap-MOD, but the knowledge to make is shared.
Let's learn together. You will surely make something better than me. 

how do you do to have this outfit I would like to use it on other characters

7.jpg
On 3/29/2019 at 9:15 AM, 007poker said:

I added makeup to the facial expression file, created by avenger54. Unfortunately I do not have all the girls to test. But I'll try to do it anyway. Just paste the file into the folder DOAX-VenusVacation / Mods / Skins / “folder name girl” To activate press the Q key

I'm still learning a lot, sorry for something wrong.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115798-facial-expressions-mod-v33-yukata-and-doax3-swimsuits-mods-updated/

makeup.rar 4.51 MB · 309 downloads

WoW!

thank you

On 12/17/2018 at 1:58 AM, IguaRao said:

No, entering the game, you agree with its rules, nobody forces you to participate in it. And you can leave the game at any time.

Consumer laws of which country? You do not have the right to play this game, if you are not in Japan, do not forget about it.

Any seller has the right to set the price of their goods. If the seller holds the price for his goods for a long time, then this price suits the buyers and they are ready to pay just as much as they pay. Otherwise, the seller would simply go broke.

I agree, but who sets this fair price? It seems to me that only market relations, but not government decrees.

Probably, TN believes that then their work will be less appreciated.

Remember the story with DLC for DOA5LR. Who does not have enough money to buy it, he goes to well-known addresses and gets everything for free.

I use  3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-1.8.zip. How to fix it?

•  
1 hour ago, SON008 said:

「How to make opaque clothes transparent?」

There is a thread of clothing transparency in another group discussion.
Since Mr.KuroKaze78and Mr.ausgeek are explained, please search.
However, it takes a lot of effort for people without knowledge to understand the contents.
It took two weeks.
If you only make it transparent, you can do it right away. However, various problems occur.
Tools are the application of color conversion of textures. Good luck.

お返事ありがとうございました

そのページ気づかなかった

今ができます

KuroKaze78さんとausgeekさんとSON008さん もいちどありがとう

DOAX-VenusVacation_190409_213537.jpg.cacb124740121be890931bd3953468b8.jpg

On 3/29/2019 at 9:15 AM, 007poker said:

I added makeup to the facial expression file, created by avenger54. Unfortunately I do not have all the girls to test. But I'll try to do it anyway. Just paste the file into the folder DOAX-VenusVacation / Mods / Skins / “folder name girl” To activate press the Q key

I'm still learning a lot, sorry for something wrong.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115798-facial-expressions-mod-v33-yukata-and-doax3-swimsuits-mods-updated/

welly

Why ban?

On 2/28/2019 at 3:48 PM, minazuki said:

Are they not using the macro?

Also, the 9005 code is not mean your account is banned.

If your account is banned, it only have a Japanese message, and no error code.

Example form 5ch

Banned.jpg.b028d2e293337d7a362923cc5805b649.jpg

think they only ban the people who can't pass the CAPTCHA multiple times continuously.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:04 AM, minazuki said:

SSR Event Clockwork (Ayane/Kokoro)

All parts expect armband, garter and socking can be removed as you want.

More Preview

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Top Variation        (Shift + X)

Collar Variation    (Shift + Z)

Panty Variation        (Ctrl + X)

Suit Variation        (Ctrl + Z)

Belt Variation        (Ctrl + Shift + X)

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "$xxx", and input your favour variation number, the variation number can found in the preview folder.

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.2
Fixed the changes in new game update
V1.1
Add one new variant on top
V1.0
Initial release

Download

Why ban?

On 12/7/2018 at 4:32 AM, ausgeek said:

Version 1.7 1.8 of the base mod is out to fix compatibility with the latest DOAXVV update:

https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2018/03/dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation.html

Besides the updates to all the shader hashes to restore the costume mods to working order (mostly via bytecode hash comparison rather than hunting them all again) and add a few more clothing shader hashes that were missing before this also brings in an update to 3DMigoto that adds vertex buffer hunting keys on numpad /*- and a new clipboard marking mode which is enabled by default (and I turned off shader dumping - change marking_actions if you want it on): 3DMigoto 1.3.12 Full release notes

There are also a couple of small improvements to the 3D Vision side of the mod - specular reflections on certain materials (e.g. part of the black anniversary dress) now render at their physically accurate depth in stereo 3D rather than laying flat on the surface, and auto-convergence has been tweaked for more comfort in certain cutscenes.

Some mods that are are a bit more sensitive to the shaders will need an update separate to this - in particular I'll get an update out to Gacha Demist on the weekend.

thanks