Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 2/26/2019 at 8:27 AM, string072 said:

Pregnant body added.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190226_131013.jpg.03a174f6cca659faa06ac7771a34727f.jpg

And I edited the weight for pregnant body.

Hide contents

20180522307.jpg.1a13d23d1438132bf98ae1b0ba891745.jpg

Before

DOAX-VenusVacation_190226_123450.jpg.9c74d7cea53cdc4da5d75d3398512104.jpg

After

DOAX-VenusVacation_190226_123455.jpg.ae8de4dd5a2ff9f2e8d7f6312162009e.jpg

Awesome ^.^

Can someone make bigger size/different size versions of pregnant bellys?^^

Also i´m shockingly surprised in a good way that there are even already mods where you can undress the girls via some clicks, lol.

Yeah I think the same, feel like a bad blender render. Some faces are better tho, IMO Honoka Hitomi and Kokoro are prettier in DOA6. Kasumi and Ayane on the other hand... I really don't like what they did to their face. DOA5LR was the best for the ninja sisters, VV was already a downgrade and DOA6 looks very weird

On 2/28/2019 at 2:11 AM, yizi said:

Does anyone encounter error code 9005? Can't enter into the game. How to fix it? Thank you very much.

使用許諾契約違反によるコンテンツ利用資格停止のご連絡

あなたのアカウントは自動ツールの使用が認められたため、本コンテンツの利用資格を2019年3月4日まで停止しました。今後、同様の違反が認められた場合、より厳格な措置を行う可能性があります。

I know the reason now, they said I have been using mods, so they banned my account until 2019/03/04, if I continue to use it, there will be stricter punishment., so sad

On 2/28/2019 at 2:26 AM, yizi said:

使用許諾契約違反によるコンテンツ利用資格停止のご連絡 

あなたのアカウントは自動ツールの使用が認められたため、本コンテンツの利用資格を2019年3月4日まで停止しました。今後、同様の違反が認められた場合、より厳格な措置を行う可能性があります。

I know the reason now, they said I have been using mods, so they banned my account until 2019/03/04, if I continue to use it, there will be stricter punishment., so sad

Actually your message says "automatic tools" like macros or bots. There isnt any restrictions to using mods.

6 minutes ago, yizi said:

oh, ic, thank you very much, you are right

This was discussed at reddit. Every use of automatic tools, even simple macros just for spending you green "guest coins" will get a ban now! So dont use them ever! (Well another user said he recorded a 2minutes keyboard macro for spending guest coins and because of the lenght and the human speed different in that long makro it is supposed to be safe, but I wouldnt risk it. Just ignore the guest coins and wait till they offer a way to spend more of them at once. I am at 5mio right now.... no way I gonna click 5hours for that.)

38 minutes ago, knight77 said:

This was discussed at reddit. Every use of automatic tools, even simple macros just for spending you green "guest coins" will get a ban now! So dont use them ever! (Well another user said he recorded a 2minutes keyboard macro for spending guest coins and because of the lenght and the human speed different in that long makro it is supposed to be safe, but I wouldnt risk it. Just ignore the guest coins and wait till they offer a way to spend more of them at once. I am at 5mio right now.... no way I gonna click 5hours for that.)

How about the alt accounts? Also, there are people that got 10,000,000 points within an hour and even the top one already achieved more than 100 million on 22nd February  on the ranking, don't you think these people should be doubted and investigated how they could do that by hand by one perosn?

TN is like a joke.

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

I think they only ban the people who can't pass the CAPTCHA multiple times continuously.

2 hours ago, Bewul said:

Yeah I think the same, feel like a bad blender render. Some faces are better tho, IMO Honoka Hitomi and Kokoro are prettier in DOA6. Kasumi and Ayane on the other hand... I really don't like what they did to their face. DOA5LR was the best for the ninja sisters, VV was already a downgrade and DOA6 looks very weird

Kasumi is real downgrade since X3.?

29 minutes ago, fc2otica said:

How about the alt accounts? Also, there are people that got 10,000,000 points within an hour and even the top one already achieved more than 100 million on 22nd February  on the ranking, don't you think these people should be doubted and investigated how they could do that by hand by one perosn?

TN is like a joke.

A bunch of us had double SSR because the previous events SSR worked for this last event.  I know i was racking up major points because I had 4 SSR cover girl bonus from the start of the event.  If people got lucky and got a bunch off that 3.3% event their cover bonus was very high from the get go.  I came in at 53rd in the end, and thats just cause I was lazy and sick of grinding or id have been much higher.

Last weeks numbers were likely much higher then normal event because of this alone.  I was doing about 25mill a day, if someone had higher cover multiplier i could see them hitting nutty numbers fast.

21 minutes ago, fc2otica said:

Really? But for people passed the CAPTCHA, they also banned. I had a exmaple

@minazuki

Are they not using the macro?

Also, the 9005 code is not mean your account is banned.

If your account is banned, it only have a Japanese message, and no error code.

Example form 5ch

Banned.jpg.b028d2e293337d7a362923cc5805b649.jpg

First try with 3dmigoto !

Simple basic mod, remove the skirt

just creat a floder in the costume section and drop this ini inside it !

"

[TextureOverrideskirt]
hash = 4766fd06
handling = skip

[TextureOverrideTop]
hash = 38926ad6
handling = skip
match_first_index = 342

"

I'm going to try and make a nude out of this, but I'm still learning how to use blender with migoto

38926ad6 is the thing you want to mod

misakikimoni.ini

DOAX-VenusVacation_190228_164334.jpg.1f727e3e4304104264fe0c3d168290c7.jpg

3 hours ago, minazuki said:

Are they not using the macro?

Also, the 9005 code is not mean your account is banned.

If your account is banned, it only have a Japanese message, and no error code.

Example form 5ch

Banned.jpg.b028d2e293337d7a362923cc5805b649.jpg

I have 9005, and dmm told me it is a ban to 4th Mar. So I think it is due to Macro, but it is very strange that I rarely open the game this week, there is never a case thar I enter the wrong verfivation code. my rank is even after 6000.

6 minutes ago, Baal bal said:

First try with 3dmigoto !

Simple basic mod, remove the skirt

just creat a floder in the costume section and drop this ini inside it !

"

[TextureOverrideskirt]
hash = 4766fd06
handling = skip

[TextureOverrideTop]
hash = 38926ad6
handling = skip
match_first_index = 342

"

I'm going to try and make a nude out of this, but I'm still learning how to use blender with migoto

38926ad6 is the thing you want to mod

misakikimoni.ini 141 B · 2 downloads

DOAX-VenusVacation_190228_164334.jpg.1f727e3e4304104264fe0c3d168290c7.jpg

Please also do the Ayane's one.