Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

15 hours ago, Sermounstis said:

I see a lot of people saying the RNG is a bitch, yet I've been pulling SSR's left and right.

Maybe the game just is generous to new players. Tricking them to think that it's easy to catch them all and once you're feeling comfortable it kicks your teeth in. ?

Got 2 Helena, and the Ayane SSRs this time. But best of all finally got Fiona with my second 5000 pull!!!  Pretty happy with 30k of pulls this time. Makes up for all the BS I've been getting for the last year.

3 hours ago, DaGak said:

can you separate bottom ribbon and panty? now we can't mix panty variants with bottom, it's overrighten by bottom ribbon

thx for great mods

I already noted this in the original post.

It needs hard work on the body, and I have spent enough time on this suit.

DMM server is unstable now, if you are in the game now, you should not exit it. Because you will not able to login again until the server fixed.

https://downdetector.jp/shougai/dmm

EDIT

It should be fixed on 23:00 JP Time

DMM GAMESへアクセスがしづらい
2019年02月16日
DMM GAMES、DMM GAME PLAYER、DMM GAMESストアアプリにログインしづらい、接続が不安定になる事象が発生しておりました。
現在は復旧しております。ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ありませんでした。

・日時    :2019年2月16日 20:49 〜 23:00
・影響範囲:DMM GAMES、DMM GAME PLAYER、DMM GAMES ストアアプリ

Access to DMM GAMES is difficult
February 16, 2019
DMM GAMES, DMM GAME PLAYER, DMM GAMES It was hard to log in to the store application, the connection became unstable.
Currently, we have restored. We apologize for any inconvenience.

· Date and time: February 16, 2019 20: 49 ~ 23: 00
· Influence range: DMM GAMES, DMM GAME PLAYER, DMM GAMES Store application

20 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Valentine's Day 2019 Melty Heart (Common) Update

Reveal hidden contents

Now can remove the bottom ribbon and have more panty variation.

Download

Is it maybe possible to make the chocolate heart only see-through, so that it looks like the boobs are pressed against glass?

Like the unmodded version only see-through.

Thanks to everyone, I have made a good place!?

I do not know the various rules of DOAXVVMOD, so it is often that I do not get the results I wanted.

I found that importing and exporting with Photoshop -Intel Plugin- works fine, but because of the translucent display in Photoshop -Intel Plugin-, I can not edit it well.

test 216.jpg

3 hours ago, minazuki said:

Is it good?

Hide contents

1681261415_DOAX_VV2019-02-1700-51-51.thumb.jpg.88250965327f0a3c17b920905b6d019f.jpg805922180_DOAX_VV2019-02-1700-52-02.thumb.jpg.cd630633d8c74690b6dfa192582f313b.jpg916762865_DOAX_VV2019-02-1700-53-28.thumb.jpg.622b918bfe177fc1e14ddb4a8f6303e7.jpg

84037638_DOAX_VV2019-02-1700-59-07.thumb.jpg.b711dc946261364fee9c117bab1e8604.jpg

This already looks really great.

But I thought of a bit more transparent glas, like a real clear glass window.

You can keep the edges chocolate, to make it look like a window into heaven, Lol.

Thanks for your great work, btw.

Edit: Perfection!

SSR Event Valentine's Day 2019 Melty Heart (Common) Update

V2.5
Added transparent chocolate on Choco Variation
Revised override variation method

Spoiler

Helena.thumb.jpg.4325822dfaa0f7ddfa56169306ef77c7.jpg

You can adjust the blend_factor[0-2] value in the ini to change the transparency level.

lower = more transparency

Download

18 minutes ago, catshitz said:

2019-2-17_2-17-19.jpg

I had this application error shown yesterday saying fail to start the game, and after I clean reinstall the whole dmm game player and doaxvv, this error still remains, has anyone meet this before, is this a uninformed maintenance and any idea to solve it, please?

DMMGamePlayerからDOAXVVランチャーが起動しない場合
DMMGamePlayerの「ゲームを起動」ボタンや「プレイ」ボタンを押してもDOAXVVランチャーが起動しない場合は次の方法をお試しください。

・Windows updateの実施
・ビデオカードのドライバを最新に更新
・Windowsシステムファイルの修復
 次のMicrosoftサポートページを参照してシステムファイルの修復を行ってください。
https://support.microsoft.com/ja-jp/help/929833/use-the-system-file-
・ディスプレイ設定の変更
 ディスプレイのリフレッシュレートが60Hz以外に設定されている場合は次のことを試してください。
 1.デスクトップで右クリックをして「ディスプレイ設定」を選択します。
 2.解像度を他の解像度に変更後、元の解像度に戻します。
 3.「アダプターのプロパティの表示」→「モニター」タブを選択後、画面のリフレッシュレートを
   「60Hz」にします。

When the DOAXVV launcher does not start from DMMGamePlayer
If the DOAXVV launcher does not start even though you pressed the "Launch Game" button or "Play" button on DMMGamePlayer, please try the following method.

· Windows update implementation
· Update the video card driver to the latest
· Repair Windows system files
Please refer to the following Microsoft support page and repair the system file.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system
Change display setting
If the display refresh rate is set to something other than 60 Hz, please try the following.
1. Right-click on the desktop and select "Display Settings".
2. After changing the resolution to another resolution, return to the original resolution.
3. After selecting "Adapter Properties" → "Monitor" tab, change the screen refresh rate
Set it to "60 Hz".

DOAXVVランチャーのゲーム開始ボタンを押した後進行しない場合
DOAXVVランチャーはゲーム開始ボタンを押した後、インストールファイルのダウンロードを行います。
ダウンロードが正常に行われない場合は、通信環境に問題があるか、セキュリティソフト等に阻害されているもしくはファイル書き込みに問題がある可能性があります。

次の方法をお試しください。
・セキュリティソフトや常駐プログラムの一時停止
・ネットワーク環境の見直し(機材の電源入れ直し、WiFi接続ならケーブル接続にしてみる)
・インターネットオプションにて「自動構成」もしくは「プロキシサーバー」を設定している場合は無効に変更
・インストールするHDDの空き容量は十分確保されているか確認
・インストールするHDDのエラーチェックを行い問題が検出されないか確認
  <エラーチェック手順>
  1. Windowsのエクスプローラから対象のHDDを右クリックしてプロパティを選択
  2. ツールタブを選択
  3. エラーチェックの「チェック」ボタンを押す
  4. 「ドライブのスキャン」と表示されているところをクリックする
    (このドライブをスキャンする必要はありませんと表示されていても実行してください)
・DOAXVVのインストール先が外付けHDDの場合は内蔵HDDに変更
・DOAXVVのインストールフォルダ名を変更して再インストールを行う

In case it does not progress after pushing the game start button of the DOAXVV launcher
The DOAXVV launcher will download the installation file after pushing the game start button.
If downloading is not performed normally, there may be a problem with the communication environment, it may be hindered by security software etc. or there may be a problem with file writing.

Please try the following method.
· Suspension of security software and resident program
· Review the network environment (Power on / off equipment, try WiFi connection to cable connection)
· Change to invalid when "Automatic configuration" or "Proxy server" is set in Internet option
· Check if the free space of the HDD to be installed is sufficiently secured
- Check the error of the HDD to be installed and check whether the problem is detected
<Error check procedure>
1. Right-click the target HDD from the Windows Explorer and select properties
2. Select the Tools tab
3. Press the "Check" button of error check
4. Click the place where "Drive Scanning" is displayed
(Please execute even if it is indicated that there is no need to scan this drive)
· When installing DOAXVV is external HDD, change to internal HDD
· Change the installation folder name of DOAXVV and reinstall

6 hours ago, DriftersBoobs said:

Thanks to everyone, I have made a good place!?

I do not know the various rules of DOAXVVMOD, so it is often that I do not get the results I wanted.

I found that importing and exporting with Photoshop -Intel Plugin- works fine, but because of the translucent display in Photoshop -Intel Plugin-, I can not edit it well.

test 216.jpg

The problem I see when you are sewing things together like that, that you mess up the different UV maps used in the game.

The game model has 4 different UV maps, one for the diffuse skin texture, one for the wet skin texture, one for the tan lines (dont know what the 4th is for).

I would suggest using the nude base mesh and edit it from there to fit the your desire. This way you keep the original UV maps.

Also if your breasts model differes too much from the original shape, I would also suggest make the new shape as "blend shape". This way you can transfer the weights to the orignal form without mush problems and then blend shape to your prefered shape.

6 hours ago, knight77 said:

The problem I see when you are sewing things together like that, that you mess up the different UV maps used in the game.

The game model has 4 different UV maps, one for the diffuse skin texture, one for the wet skin texture, one for the tan lines (dont know what the 4th is for).

I would suggest using the nude base mesh and edit it from there to fit the your desire. This way you keep the original UV maps.

Also if your breasts model differes too much from the original shape, I would also suggest make the new shape as "blend shape". This way you can transfer the weights to the orignal form without mush problems and then blend shape to your prefered shape. 

Thank you, knight! I want you guys advice from the bottom of my heart.

About UV map
The four UV maps have been correctly edited.?

About skin texture

I am in trouble because I can not open the DOAXVV skin texture properly with image software. The image is strange because of wrong texture -Deffuse and Alpha- Although it has already been fixed.

• Paint.net, no plug-in, can not open
  • Gimp 2, with DDS plug-in, can not open
  • Photoshop CS2, Intel DDS plug-in, translucent, can not edit
  • Photoshop CS2, Nvidia DDS plug-in, black, can not edit

Currently, I am synthesizing Shuubal's PNG to DOA 5 LR's skin DDS, but that is not original.

I should have made some mistake in loading images...?

About blended shape

What is blend shape? ?

Because editing the shape in a form close to the original mesh, it may not be matter gravity. However, there is a girl who has a shape problem with automatic transform about Ayane, Misaki and Hitomi.etc...

test 212.jpg

test 217.jpg

@DriftersBoobs - I use Paint.net with the DDSFileTypePlus plugin (https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/111731-dds-filetype-plus-2019-02-07/), it does require you to rename the .dds files to .dds2 to open/save and then you'll need to rename them back, but other than that i don't have any problems.

Actually just noticed, I think the Photoshop CS2 translucent preview you have is actually correct. It seems the shader used in the game for skin uses the skin texture file in addition to a skin color and tanning modifier.

Slipped Black Bikini on Puffy nipples body +my mods

DOAX-VenusVacation_190217_181646.jpg.9a30399b0986ed8fb9640285c8b6149e.jpg

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_190217_152601.jpg.c0431e9254d72c43aa7746b5ecc8209f.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190217_152634.jpg.e94ce5d57f3a96bd55a3d84be46ec7d9.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190217_143950.jpg.8f55e60239e6020df739ecb257d9cf37.jpg

Notice

This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture.  These screen shots use "L"texture.

Spoiler

It made for a common black bikini "イチジク".

itiziku.jpg.3adb1e78b5e6e19950865097a274170c.jpg

It has weight and  vertex problem a little. The skin may penetrate  the bikini.

Included puffy nipples body mesh for nude mod and puffy nipples body mesh for Gacha Demist mod.

If you don't want it, Please delete Square Bikini Nude and White Lace Nude folders.

Download

Mods.7z

Mods1.01.7z

Mods1.01a.7z

Change log

1.01a   "Puffy nipples body mesh for nude mod" has separated to #3292.

1.01     Fix Square Bikini update.

SSR Event Valentine's Day 2019 Melty Heart (Honoka)

ValentinesDay2019.png.fd6a153cefdfc357418bbf04508031e5.pngHonoka.thumb.jpg.c603688f7b1bda4711d35438b2a27957.jpgLuna.jpg.fcd727c471908c450f0269161518dbb8.jpg

More Preview

Spoiler

Honoka-Front.thumb.jpg.2d9bbafac691335b8e454a9657275748.jpgLuna-Back.thumb.jpg.3a0a58f4d0fc52ed98fa9e6bc5442294.jpg

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Choco Variation        (Shift + X / X + 1 / Z + 4)
Top Accs Variation    (Shift + Z / X + 2 / Z + 3)
Panty Variation        (Ctrl+ X / Z + 1 / X + 4)
Bottom Variation    (Ctrl+ Z / Z + 2 / X + 3)

For the variation preview, please refer to Common version post, or view it in preview folder.

Note:
When you are in solid chocolate variant, it cannot remove the top accs ribbon completely.
When you are showing bottom ribbon, only first two panty variant will work.

Please read below, before download

Spoiler

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "$xxx", and input your favour variation number, the variation number can found in the preview folder.

Owner Room support
Now you can change the variation of each girl separately in the Owner Room.
But they cannot wearing exactly the same costume.
You can check on my Suit ID list for my mod below to find which costume is independent.

Due to the owner room support, now you need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on/off the variation switch. (default is off)
It will show an OSD on the bottom-left corner to tell you the variation is on or off.
If it is showing on, you can press the key to change the variation.
Just set one girl to on, one girl to off, and you can change the variation separately.
If there's only one single girl on scene, you also need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to switch on the variation in order to change the variation.

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

If you get Warning "Unrecognised entry: $\mods\..........\$my_mod_name........ = ..." after disabled, deleted or renamed my mod, this is normal.
They are the saved variable settings, and they depend on the file structure, if the mod renamed or etc, 3Dmigoto will warn you this.
You can edit d3dx_user.ini to delete those unwanted entry to clear the warning.

Thanks to KuroKaze78 & avenger54 for mod active checking & owner room support code.

Changelog

Spoiler

V1.4
Added new shortcut
V1.3
Fixed hash problem after game update

V1.2

Fixed body normal

V1.1
Panty variation works anytime now
V1.0
Initial release

Download

38 minutes ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Valentine's Day 2019 Melty Heart (Honoka)

More Preview

Reveal hidden contents

You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.

Choco Variation        (Shift + X)
Top Accs Variation    (Shift + Z)
Panty Variation        (Ctrl+ X)
Bottom Variation    (Ctrl+ Z)

For the variation preview, please refer to Common version post, or view it in preview folder.

Note:
When you are in solid chocolate variant, it cannot remove the top accs ribbon completely.
When you are showing bottom ribbon, only first two panty variant will work.

Please read below, before download

Reveal hidden contents

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "$xxx", and input your favour variation number, the variation number can found in the preview folder.

Owner Room support
Now you can change the variation of each girl separately in the Owner Room.
But they cannot wearing exactly the same costume.
You can check on my Suit ID list for my mod below to find which costume is independent.

Due to the owner room support, now you need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on/off the variation switch. (default is off)
It will show an OSD on the bottom-left corner to tell you the variation is on or off.
If it is showing on, you can press the key to change the variation.
Just set one girl to on, one girl to off, and you can change the variation separately.
If there's only one single girl on scene, you also need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to switch on the variation in order to change the variation.

IMPORTANT

If you get Warning "Unrecognised entry: $\mods\..........\$my_mod_name........ = ..." after disabled, deleted or renamed my mod, this is normal.
They are the saved variable settings, and they depend on the file structure, if the mod renamed or etc, 3Dmigoto will warn you this.

Thanks to KuroKaze78 & avenger54 for mod active checking & owner room support code.

Download

Looks sooooo awesome. Very sad I didn´t get any valentine SSR

Thanks anyway man !!

SSR Event Valentine's Day 2019 Melty Heart (Marie)

ValentinesDay2019.png.fd6a153cefdfc357418bbf04508031e5.pngMarie.jpg.903f3906464a096bc8429a529aeae906.jpg

Marie mod can hide the panty when Bottom ribbon is on.

Spoiler

Marie-Back.thumb.jpg.b9cac04df6df3112852a3bd6463cac08.jpg

Choco Variation        (Shift + X / X + 1 / Z + 4)
Top Accs Variation    (Shift + Z / X + 2 / Z + 3)
Panty Variation        (Ctrl+ X / Z + 1 / X + 4)
Bottom Variation    (Ctrl+ Z / Z + 2 / X + 3)

Note:

Override variation

IMPORTANT

Changelog

Spoiler

V1.1
Fixed the mod after the game update
Added new shortcut
V1.0
Initial release

Download