Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

SSR Event Valentine's Day 2019 Melty Heart (Common & Honoka) Update

Just found a way easier to fit the body, panty variation works anytime now like Marie mod.

Spoiler

No-Panty.jpg.e7ca0da38c2b0b172a878a96b401c026.jpg

Common

Honoka

Just updated once more to fix the body normal, if you have downloaded v2.6 & v1.1, you may want to download again.

On 2/17/2019 at 3:01 PM, KuroKaze78 said:

@DriftersBoobs - I use Paint.net with the DDSFileTypePlus plugin (https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/111731-dds-filetype-plus-2019-02-07/), it does require you to rename the .dds files to .dds2 to open/save and then you'll need to rename them back, but other than that i don't have any problems.

Actually just noticed, I think the Photoshop CS2 translucent preview you have is actually correct. It seems the shader used in the game for skin uses the skin texture file in addition to a skin color and tanning modifier.

Thank you, your advice was very helpful.

I was able to extract the alpha channel with Photoshop CS2. I have not been able to extract Diffuse yet, so I may use Paint.net.

On 4/15/2018 at 9:58 PM, alpalia said:

I am having problem of the skin and the puffy nipple mod. when i use white lace.

It seems activate both skin mods.

They have 4 nipples in total!!

please teach me how to fix this.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190219_190818.jpg.9f45d8a3d1b40f4a79e0605062e3df25.jpg

On 4/16/2018 at 2:33 AM, ferris31 said:

And I want to activate puffy nipple mod for all mod instead of Hi-Res Nude Skin.

Please teach me~

Spoiler
On 2/17/2019 at 6:10 PM, string072 said:

Slipped Black Bikini on Puffy nipples body +my mods

DOAX-VenusVacation_190217_181646.jpg.9a30399b0986ed8fb9640285c8b6149e.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_190217_152601.jpg.c0431e9254d72c43aa7746b5ecc8209f.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190217_152634.jpg.e94ce5d57f3a96bd55a3d84be46ec7d9.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190217_143950.jpg.8f55e60239e6020df739ecb257d9cf37.jpg

Notice

This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture.  These screen shots use "L"texture.

Reveal hidden contents

It made for a common black bikini "イチジク".

itiziku.jpg.3adb1e78b5e6e19950865097a274170c.jpg

It has weight and  vertex problem a little. The skin may penetrate  the bikini.

Included puffy nipples body mesh for nude mod and puffy nipples body mesh for Gacha Demist mod.

If you don't want it, Please delete Square Bikini Nude and White Lace Nude folders.

Download

Mods.7z

@string072 Very good, This is a new type of mod, Can make girls more real!
But can you make two different sizes of nipples? Because the current nipple is too big

test2.gif.08654e039a23139c9b093acde0fdfd02.giftest3.gif.43a5a08739dd1dc54cb8198d6da84244.gif

I added the possibility of activating the sequence with the  left mouse button and Control or shift for different animation.

I do not know why I did not think about it before!

Just create a sequence of objects in rapid succession, you can for example destroy just the bra or bring down the panties by associating several hot keys

For Modders

[KeySwitchTimed]
key = ctrl no_shift no_alt VK_LBUTTON
type = cycle
$explosion = 0,7  <------  In this example I used 7 objects
transition = 200
transition_type = linear

[TextureOverrideDonMachi_M_VB3]
hash = 75fdd17a
match_first_index = 0
if $explosion >= 0 && $explosion <= 1
vb0 = ResourceDonMachi_Test0_VB unless_null
ib = ResourceDonMachi_Test0_IB unless_null
endif
if $explosion >= 1 && $explosion <= 2
vb0 = ResourceDonMachi_Test1_VB unless_null
ib = ResourceDonMachi_Test1_IB unless_null
endif

if $explosion >= 7
vb0 = ResourceDonMachi_Test7_VB unless_null
ib = ResourceDonMachi_Test7_IB unless_null
endif
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

It could be the beginning of an alternative way of doing mods

8 hours ago, DOAX-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But can you make two different sizes of nipples? Because the current nipple is too big

That is easy. But that is a hassle. Because the body mesh is unique for each swimsuit and I like too big nipples.

I plan to make a blender base file for White Lace Nude that can change the size of the nipples.

19 hours ago, popings said:

test2.gif.08654e039a23139c9b093acde0fdfd02.giftest3.gif.43a5a08739dd1dc54cb8198d6da84244.gif

I added the possibility of activating the sequence with the  left mouse button and Control or shift for different animation.

I do not know why I did not think about it before!

Just create a sequence of objects in rapid succession, you can for example destroy just the bra or bring down the panties by associating several hot keys

For Modders

[KeySwitchTimed]
key = ctrl no_shift no_alt VK_LBUTTON
type = cycle
$explosion = 0,7  <------  In this example I used 7 objects
transition = 200
transition_type = linear

[TextureOverrideDonMachi_M_VB3]
hash = 75fdd17a
match_first_index = 0
if $explosion >= 0 && $explosion <= 1
vb0 = ResourceDonMachi_Test0_VB unless_null
ib = ResourceDonMachi_Test0_IB unless_null
endif
if $explosion >= 1 && $explosion <= 2
vb0 = ResourceDonMachi_Test1_VB unless_null
ib = ResourceDonMachi_Test1_IB unless_null
endif

if $explosion >= 7
vb0 = ResourceDonMachi_Test7_VB unless_null
ib = ResourceDonMachi_Test7_IB unless_null
endif
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

It could be the beginning of an alternative way of doing mods

@popings I found you have done many good mods that is in my taste. Can you explain how to make this kind of clothes explosion more clearly? I am not a modder, but can i try to add the code you give in .ini file to get the result?

And, can you share the heels and stockings? It is really nice!!! I also found your lip's color is different from my Helena. How to gain that result? Thanks if you could share it!

5 hours ago, fc2otica said:

@popings I found you have done many good mods that is in my taste. Can you explain how to make this kind of clothes explosion more clearly? I am not a modder, but can i try to add the code you give in .ini file to get the result?

And, can you share the heels and stockings? It is really nice!!! I also found your lip's color is different from my Helena. How to gain that result? Thanks if you could share it!

Hello, regarding the destruction of the clothes unfortunately not only the ini is enough but you have to modify the objects with blender.

As soon as I fine-tune the mods I will share them and I will try to explain in more detail how to make them (although I believe that the more experienced modders already know this)

Unfortunately I do not have much time to devote due to commitments but I think for the next week you will see the first explosions mod! ?

I can guarantee you that it will add a pleasant interactivity to the game!

3 hours ago, popings said:

Hello, regarding the destruction of the clothes unfortunately not only the ini is enough but you have to modify the objects with blender.

As soon as I fine-tune the mods I will share them and I will try to explain in more detail how to make them (although I believe that the more experienced modders already know this)

Unfortunately I do not have much time to devote due to commitments but I think for the next week you will see the first explosions mod! ?

I can guarantee you that it will add a pleasant interactivity to the game!

Great, man! And how about your Helena' lipstick color? You didn't answer that. I found it looks different from mine. 

On 2/20/2019 at 1:29 AM, DOAX-X said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have made a blender base file for White Lace Nude that can change the size of the nipples.

It is is for blender beginners. The original mesh is Square Bikini Nude v1.3.1

Requirements

Blender

Blender 3DMigoto Addon

How to use

Spoiler

1.Change the shape key value.

2.Export file

2.export.jpg.b5c0e4690cd6ea4f03e7369f9d6a48c5.jpg

3.Put the exported file in White Lace Nude folder(DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\White Lace Nude).

4.Done

Download

White Lace Nude Puffy Nipple blender file.7z

I made a mistake to transfer honoka's weight.

Notice

The mesh is already transferred weight of white race.

If you want to edit mesh for other swimsuit, You will have to transfer its weight.

The UV map of the body mesh is made for Hi-res body Skin Texture.  I use "L"texture.

This post is integrated here.

SSR Event V Day 2019 Brave Cupid (Fiona)

BraveCupid.png.efdca4fb17c359e9d040bbf0b8347ec3.png

I will not make a no panty version.

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Top Variation        (Shift + X)

Spoiler

0.jpg.91bb2ee41d54e1c1888f85c8ffa1f476.jpg1.jpg.9ca588989fa7fcc87a7ea0ae23b6ca9d.jpg2.jpg.42f0533e5371a6120b5168611c8037b2.jpg

Bottom Variation    (Ctrl+ X)

Spoiler

0.jpg.e99113fb4d773a7c7e54837710f9f3a7.jpg1.jpg.720085adae942d4846552cb7918dd2ae.jpg2.jpg.058def2616b6e024d168b6af695ee08b.jpg

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "$xxx", and input your favour variation number, the variation number can found in the preview folder.

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Download

Hi @hitomiwaorenoyome, the solution has already been posted above ?

6 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

Seems like there was a minor change to the body mesh in the square bikini suit. Therefore, the body hash needs to be updated to get it working again.

For Square Bikini Nude v1.3.1, the Common.ini needs the following fix:

[TextureOverrideCommonBody]
;hash = 3c17f396
hash = 58eacc32

Note: depending on the mod you're using, "common.ini" may be named "square.ini", so edit that instead if it's the case.