Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hello everyone. I'm new here and wanted to ask regarding some mods. I downloaded knights nude and costume mods, but they don't work. It tells me to put them into a Skin folder under the Mod folder. But there is no skin folder? Does somebody know if I'm running a old version of 3dfix? I have 1.6 right now, but can't seem to find a neewer one

2 hours ago, Dizzy1 said:

Hello everyone. I'm new here and wanted to ask regarding some mods. I downloaded knights nude and costume mods, but they don't work. It tells me to put them into a Skin folder under the Mod folder. But there is no skin folder? Does somebody know if I'm running a old version of 3dfix? I have 1.6 right now, but can't seem to find a neewer one

../Costumes/ Folders

../Skins  > Folder  (^_^")..

11 minutes ago, FullPower88 said:

Mods for these SSR? ?

665606570_DOAX_VV2019-03-1314-34-38.png.dc44425597ed74b31d2b0874a91deb1c.png

For Nyo is one in my complete pack in my thread. Wasnt able to upload it seperatly since the site is not responding most of the time. So I wait till it gets better. But I uploaded it on mega and replaced the link, so that can be used.

2 hours ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

100k stone roll without a single SSR

feelsbadman

I used 30k and got Tamaki Event costume .... i only have 3 girls and one of them was tamaki . F !

P.D: can someone tell me which Pose have the better breast shake ?

two questions: 

1- why no pole dance in this particular version of the game ?

2 - at first I had hopes that they would put interesting poses in this game but no.. it looks like the devs are trying their hardest to provide the dullest and least interesting poses. So, is it possible to mod this pode in the game ? 

2019-03-14_22h43_46.png.a46b7739c4bfe0f6547b677d2ef4606e.png

On 3/8/2019 at 3:19 AM, minazuki said:

SSR Event Aventure (Tamaki/Nyotengu)

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Top Variation        (Shift + X)

Skirt Variation        (Ctrl + X)

Scarf Variation        (Ctrl + Shift + X)

Mix & Match

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "$xxx", and input your favour variation number, the variation number can found in the preview folder.

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents

V1.1
Fixed the filename
V1.0
Initial release

Download

Thank you for your mod.But after yesterday`s update become this.Can you fix it?002.jpg.b6b98666a046d5794562546739d81899.jpg

1 hour ago, radpopinaky said:

two questions: 

1- why no pole dance in this particular version of the game ?

2 - at first I had hopes that they would put interesting poses in this game but no.. it looks like the devs are trying their hardest to provide the dullest and least interesting poses. So, is it possible to mod this pode in the game ? 

Because this game is a "gatcha hell". Less effort and more profitable. They are trying to milk any penny as possible. That's why this is the only company which games I pirated. Also EA is like that, but its game are not worth my time.