Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 3/3/2019 at 3:54 AM, reikagura said:

please teach me.

why kasumi is ok but misaki is not ok?

swimsuit is same.

000488.jpg

Probably some mod conflict. Just checked all girls, no problem there, but I am just using my own mods.

Speaking of which, I am done reworking my mods with my updated base mesh. I wont be able to upload them until the weekend, but then you can exspect a new complete pack. I also will add my name to the folders so it will be easier for you guys to see which mods are from which modder. This might help targeting issues.

hello , Did someone know where is this tattoo mod?

I only found the tattoo mod of 6 girls (Ayane,Helena,Hitomi,Kasumi,Kokoro,Nyotengu) and the tattoo color is black

I want tattoo mod which just like the picture down below,and hope the mod have every girls.

Thank you very much.  (Sorry,My English is not good, please don't mind)

945217497_(78).png.e9e486a060418c3e261306632ad42ed5.png

45 minutes ago, a83902 said:

hello , Did someone know where is this tattoo mod?

I only found the tattoo mod of 6 girls (Ayane,Helena,Hitomi,Kasumi,Kokoro,Nyotengu) and the tattoo color is black

I want tattoo mod which just like the picture down below,and hope the mod have every girls.

Thank you very much.  (Sorry,My English is not good, please don't mind)

Not all of the girls have tattoo skins available yet.
Download it here.

ya i just loaded my game and now Misaki is broke and i disabled anything new and still f uped. It worked fine yesterday. The only thing new i installed was the Dildo mod and SR.Event.Melon.Common, disabled both and still. And its only nagisa i even disabled her nude mode and still wtf man.

1.png

50 minutes ago, HI-METAL said:

Not all of the girls have tattoo skins available yet.
Download it here.

Wow,Thank you very much, I see the new world !!

Delete the ";" to change the mod , made the girls you want to be! very convenient and various

Your mods are very useful~~

Look forward to new girls tattoo mod~~

Hello, i'm new in this game, and when I come to the thread and see the 141 pages, you loose me totally, someone can help me? saying me what files I need to download for mod the game or if i need to download everything.

I really beg you, thanks.

On 3/5/2019 at 2:51 AM, agima said:

For those who want to try it, I tried to adapt an ayane costume for common (Credit: TRDaz on devianart)

Original Daffodil costume

original.jpg.e1e9678bca4124579a49da7e44798cc0.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_190304_191737.thumb.jpg.8ac1f919b06a66272a71c4a6979b8f54.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190304_193924.thumb.jpg.27e0d24f3f2edf5f2fce1b46007fd1ca.jpg

Disable other mods on this costume first

Daffodil_Mod.zip 2.6 MB · 260 downloads

DOAX-VenusVacation_190305_112806_stitch.thumb.jpg.d065ba34aaa1c4d7c6485bfee7eaf97c.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_190305_120718.thumb.jpg.e90d33da47e33b86ca40758cbfae584c.jpg

Small update, to have the darker colors.

Daffodil_Mod_Dark.zip 3.3 MB · 112 downloads

Nice to see you back, is it possible to reupload your previous works?

4 hours ago, br3akth3s3walls said:

How do ppl get their girls this tan?????? God I wish... What are you guys using to get your girls super tan?

Some girls tan darker than others. I don't know of any mods that change the darkness of the tan. As far as I can tell the game adjusts the darkness of the skin texture, it doesn't replace it.

However, it would be possible to adjust the modded nude skin tone if you have photoshop or something to edit the .dds files.