Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

22 minutes ago, REzeroREM said:

Version 2.1 has some problems, but the impact will not be serious.
When you loop for the first time, there will be errors on the back of the character.
The second cycle will return to normal.

Just fixed on v2.3, and can you don't quote all my content, this page is very long now.

SSR Event DanMachi (Honoka)

DanMachi.png.eb69ecf2447169dc385130e7bbf55b40.png

Honoka.jpg.43a72aa99efd4f9a494ada26e5a0e9df.jpg

This mod support popings's wet texture on here, please refer to About OPTIONAL Wet.txt.

And I will not update my common version to support these wet function.

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Variation preview please refer to the common version post or view it in preview folder.

Suit Variation        (Shift + X)
Collar Variation    (Shift + Z)
Panty Variation        (Ctrl + X)
Switch Shorten Dress    (Ctrl + Shift + X)

Mix & Match

Spoiler

Honoka-Front.jpg.b32bb0f450703a881589db54350e6142.jpgHonoka-Back.jpg.91a03b25ad565576d6553d8b94915ff5.jpg

If you press Shift + X, Ctrl + X, etc... it may also affect other old mods that using Key X.
To fix it, you can open those old mods ini, and find
Key = x

Replace it to
Key = no_modifiers x

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "run =", and input your favour CommandList name, the CommandList name can found in preview folder.

Owner Room support
Now you can change the variation of each girl separately in the Owner Room.
But they cannot wearing exactly the same costume.
You can check on my Suit ID list for my mod below to find which costume is independent.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114640-doaxvv-minazukis-mod/?do=findComment&comment=2488435

Due to the owner room support, now you need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on/off the variation switch. (default is off)
It will show an OSD on the bottom-left corner to tell you the variation is on or off.
If it is showing on, you can press the key to change the variation.
Just set one girl to on, one girl to off, and you can change the variation separately.
If there's only one single girl on scene, you also need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to switch on the variation in order to change the variation.

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. Hi-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

If you get Warning "Unrecognised entry: $\mods\..........\$my_mod_name........ = ..." after disabled, deleted or renamed my mod, this is normal.
They are the saved variable settings, and they depend on the file structure, if the mod renamed or etc, 3Dmigoto will warn you this.
You can edit d3dx_user.ini to delete those unwanted entry to clear the warning.

Thanks to KuroKaze78 & avenger54 for mod active checking & owner room support code.

Download

SSR.Event.DanMachi.Honoka.zip

SSR Event DanMachi (Marie)

DanMachi.png.eb69ecf2447169dc385130e7bbf55b40.png

Marie.thumb.jpg.7d6473187c059e06887c7b699e30d92b.jpg

This mod support popings's wet texture on here, please refer to About OPTIONAL Wet.txt.

And I will not update my common version to support these wet function.

For the black hair, you can check on my mod thread here.

You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.

Variation preview please refer to the common version post or view it in preview folder.

Suit Variation        (Shift + X)
Collar Variation    (Shift + Z)
Switch Shorten Dress    (Ctrl + Shift + X)

Mix & Match

Spoiler

Marie-Front.thumb.jpg.a63f3abc7d31e9e271b7319b60afb21a.jpgMarie-Back.thumb.jpg.0b7bbdd000324958f2fb1ddeb3fd84c6.jpg

Override variation
You can override and lock the variation instead of pressing key, please look for "Override & Lock Default" in ini file.
Just remove ";" before "run =", and input your favour CommandList name, the CommandList name can found in preview folder.

Owner Room support

Spoiler

You can check on my Suit ID list for my mod below to find which costume is independent.

Due to the owner room support, now you need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on/off the variation switch. (default is off)
It will show an OSD on the bottom-left corner to tell you the variation is on or off.
Just set one girl to on, one girl to off, and you can change the variation separately.
If there's only one single girl on scene, you also need to press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to switch on the variation in order to change the variation.

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. Hi-METAL's Skin

If you get Warning "Unrecognised entry: $\mods\..........\$my_mod_name........ = ..." after disabled, deleted or renamed my mod, this is normal.
They are the saved variable settings, and they depend on the file structure, if the mod renamed or etc, 3Dmigoto will warn you this.

Thanks to KuroKaze78 & avenger54 for mod active checking & owner room support code.

Download

SSR.Event.DanMachi.Marie.zip

SSR Birthday 2019 Stella Aquarius (Fiona/Helena)

FionaBD2019.png.9612ba9e2ec79ccd6a1c960aca76da8b.pngHelenaBD2019.png.43a554ff7485a37fae969642234c883d.png

preview.jpg.e0508c4179b57bb7949774ca48ba8508.jpg

helena.jpg.7f80eb6f90ce66ac8d654a160745aafc.jpg

It may works for Helena Birthday suit too, but I never see that suit.?

It works for Helena since v1.2.

The panty may have problem, since I can't test it, if you really want me to make more details on this suit, you can consider to donate me to get this suit.? (Just kidding don't be serious.)

Suit Variation        (Ctrl + X)

Spoiler

251680748_SuitCommandList0P.thumb.jpg.fe3f6229ea813cecf74952ce65c878e3.jpg1429450603_SuitCommandList1P.thumb.jpg.4a3303b780e5bbd425ba8c4506e38b04.jpg1257633306_SuitCommandList2P.thumb.jpg.9ce106e15c2500026c8619d8e520f937.jpg

Skirt Variation        (Ctrl + Z)

Spoiler

671674440_SkirtCommandList0S.thumb.jpg.03e6aa3be5acc0556e05ea3b59e7e96c.jpg1454163859_SkirtCommandList1S.thumb.jpg.52d938aac313cab3b8decbfc0fa3deff.jpg

Top accs Variation    (Shift + X)

Spoiler

660082561_TopaccsCommandList0N.thumb.jpg.ec53afbeb29450aea08d727f8d654cc2.jpg1099291648_TopaccsCommandList1N.thumb.jpg.414962a804e5e7bcfbe32d56f31cb9aa.jpg598967117_TopaccsCommandList2N.thumb.jpg.d073237c7a9f1d870698b1c11cdabd57.jpg

Belt Variation        (Shift + Z)

Spoiler

1429471333_BeltCommandList0B.thumb.jpg.bc8aa1526be980c57458add1d3ca2ea7.jpg1016545083_BeltCommandList1B.thumb.jpg.a53da1a7bd13fa19fc4b6b69a73c6c19.jpg

one more Helena preview

Spoiler

helena2.thumb.jpg.cbe817af09a5b81ba0e50b503f0eafde.jpg

If you press Shift + X, Ctrl + X, etc... it may also affect other old mods that using Key X.
To fix it, you can open those old mods ini, and find
Key = x

Replace it to
Key = no_modifiers x

Override variation

Owner Room support

Spoiler

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin

Changelog

Spoiler

V1.3
Fixed the mod, after the game update

V1.2
Added support for Helena
V1.1
Panty Variation    change to Suit Variation, added Top + Panty
V1.0
Initial release

Download

9 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Birthday 2019 Stella Aquarius (Fiona)

The panty may have problem, since I can't test it, if you really want me to make more details on this suit, you can consider to donate me to get this suit.? (Just kidding don't be serious.)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Download

It can't works for Helena Birthday suit,so sad.......

{HB[PWP75XDK)Q}ZLXDB[)P.png

12 hours ago, minazuki said:

A little bit disappointed birthday suit, it let me feel they were too lazy to design a new suit for Fiona.

But Im still gonna roll this for Fiona XD

14 hours ago, minazuki said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Download

can help make a panty+top version?

plz~

DOAX-VenusVacation_190211_200043.thumb.jpg.c7f2bda608e1c57a841787296976834a.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190211_200029.thumb.jpg.043181c0e8590a44bb6087b048c008a6.jpg

I was thinking that something was missing from this wonderful costume..

With the socks and heels it would be perfect.

It's just an experimentyet but as soon as I fix it I could share it.

Is it permissible to share parts of other SSRs?

What do you think? 

(Please do not make private requests, or for everyone or for nobody)

28 minutes ago, popings said:

Я думал, что чего-то не хватает в этом замечательном костюме ..

С носками и каблуками это было бы прекрасно.

Это просто эксперимент, но как только я это исправлю, я смогу поделиться им.

Разрешено ли делиться частями других ССР?

Как вы думаете? 

(Пожалуйста, не делайте частных запросов, или для всех или ни для кого)

really good!