Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 hours ago, DriftersBoobs said:

Thank you guys for various useful tools and ideas.

by the way,

I can not edit skin texture well with Photoshop CS2.

When I use Intel's plugin it becomes translucent, and using Nvidia's plugin it gets black.

Do you know any good way?

Thank you.

test 212.jpg

With intel's plugin select 'load transparency as alpha channel' when opening files.

5 hours ago, DriftersBoobs said:

I would like to use Blender's mirroring modifier,

but do you guys know how to automatically rename a vertex group?

Spoiler

test 213.jpg

Not automatically, but i do know that the 3dmigoto plugin only cares about the vertex group order and not necessarily the name. What you could do, is rename all of the vertex groups that will be updated in the original mesh to names you can remember based on location. Clone the mesh, apply the mirror mod, then rename the vertex groups in the mirror to match their new locations. Then merge the mirror meshes back into the original. This will merge vertex groups of like names and maintain the original vertex group order from the original.

For the Breast region, the naming convention i typically use is something like:

LeftBreastTop, LeftBreastTopLeft, LeftBreastLeft, LeftBreastLeftBottom, ...., LeftNippleTop, LeftNippleTopLeft, LeftNippleLeft, ...., LeftNippleCenter

This way from a glance, I can typically figure out which vertex weights match up between multiple meshes.

2 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

Not automatically, but i do know that the 3dmigoto plugin only cares about the vertex group order and not necessarily the name. What you could do, is rename all of the vertex groups that will be updated in the original mesh to names you can remember based on location. Clone the mesh, apply the mirror mod, then rename the vertex groups in the mirror to match their new locations. Then merge the mirror meshes back into the original. This will merge vertex groups of like names and maintain the original vertex group order from the original.

For the Breast region, the naming convention i typically use is something like:

LeftBreastTop, LeftBreastTopLeft, LeftBreastLeft, LeftBreastLeftBottom, ...., LeftNippleTop, LeftNippleTopLeft, LeftNippleLeft, ...., LeftNippleCenter

This way from a glance, I can typically figure out which vertex weights match up between multiple meshes.

Thank you, I hope that an automatic generic plugin -for naming their- will be created with moral standards .

I can only help you create a list of how to name each vertex group. However, I do not know how to make a plugin.

46 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Far over 300 pulls since NY and, yeah, total bs again... and again... and again... ?

Man why do people waste their precious life time on this cr#p ? ?

It´s no bug, it´s a feature I guess

I haven't hit anything good on the current gacha either...but I was lucky enough to hit Luna on a SSR from another gacha yesterday. 

I does seem as though the event gachas are pathetically low on the draw %....the birthday stuff is the worst though. My girl Kasumi's b-day is on the horizon, and I already know that I won't be able to get anything during her birthday event. 

I still wish that Tecmo would get off their asses and release other DoAX games for PC (preferably with English translations). Speaking of, I'm also beginning to thing that there will never be an English translation of DoAXVV either...which is a shame. I'd like to actually know what the girls are saying in cutscenes and during the game.

It is what it is I guess.

Just now, themaster01 said:

200 pulls and no SSR on the 3.3% gacha. Careful people, possible RNG bug detected.

I see a lot of people saying the RNG is a bitch, yet I've been pulling SSR's left and right.

Maybe the game just is generous to new players. Tricking them to think that it's easy to catch them all and once you're feeling comfortable it kicks your teeth in. ?

30 minutes ago, frecklefart said:

In this event and the last one alone I got over 12 SSR on 3 accounts. My main was the luckiest of them with 7. Sometimes you just hit the right RNG spot.

Since last patch it is possible that soon they will perma-ban all ur (and other ppls) alt accounts (and main too, ofc).

22 minutes ago, frecklefart said:

Doesn't matter. I never spent any money on this "game". Just another gacha game and the eternal ocean. xD

Ok, ur deal. But if u don't care, than why even use 3 accounts, right? (It is kinda rhetorical question, so no need to answer.)

Event SSR New Year 2019 Mikomai (Momiji + Honoka + Luna) Update

V2.1

Fixed Momiji hash & weight problem, after the game update

Maybe after this week update, part of the Momiji's suit hash was changed.

One part of the skirt first index also changed, and the skirt vertex group was changed too.

Honoka/Luna version is fine.

You can download it on my mod thread

@DriftersBoobs - Another option if you want an armature, is use Shuubaru's XPS model ports which are extracted DOAXVV models rigged for XPS which you can re-import into blender. They have been rigged to a skeleton and the weights have already been renamed. The Leifang Nude model (https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru/art/DOAXVV-Leifang-Nude-Clean-Body-DL-771451122)  when imported seems to line up if not perfectly once translated on the Z-axis -0.931 units. Now, importing that back in game without messing up the weights will mean that the ALL of the vertex groups will need to be re-ordered to match which-ever target suit you plan on replacing. I'm not sure how Shuubaru is associating them to a skeleton, if it isn't manual maybe they can help so that you can have the renamed vertex groups already in the correct order to re-import them into the game.

Regarding a plug-in, I've thought about it as well, however I haven't been able to think of a way to reliably determine which vertex group belongs to which intended bone in a generic enough way. Whether its heuristically based off centroids of each vertex group relative to each other; matching each centroid to a template; or a similar approach using bounding boxes; Anything I think could be viable I feel still only works in relatively specific use-cases where I'm not sure the effort of developing the plug-in outweighs the time it takes to manually do it. Especially because of the ports/original mods being made for DOAXVV are so few, so there isn't all that much demand for such a plug-in.

2 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

@DriftersBoobs - Another option if you want an armature, is use Shuubaru's XPS model ports which are extracted DOAXVV models rigged for XPS which you can re-import into blender. They have been rigged to a skeleton and the weights have already been renamed. The Leifang Nude model (https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru/art/DOAXVV-Leifang-Nude-Clean-Body-DL-771451122)  when imported seems to line up if not perfectly once translated on the Z-axis -0.931 units. Now, importing that back in game without messing up the weights will mean that the ALL of the vertex groups will need to be re-ordered to match which-ever target suit you plan on replacing. I'm not sure how Shuubaru is associating them to a skeleton, if it isn't manual maybe they can help so that you can have the renamed vertex groups already in the correct order to re-import them into the game.

Regarding a plug-in, I've thought about it as well, however I haven't been able to think of a way to reliably determine which vertex group belongs to which intended bone in a generic enough way. Whether its heuristically based off centroids of each vertex group relative to each other; matching each centroid to a template; or a similar approach using bounding boxes; Anything I think could be viable I feel still only works in relatively specific use-cases where I'm not sure the effort of developing the plug-in outweighs the time it takes to manually do it. Especially because of the ports/original mods being made for DOAXVV are so few, so there isn't all that much demand for such a plug-in.

Thank you for various ideas.

Shuubal's XPS model is very useful and will help me. For other various troubles, I will ask him for advice.

by the way,

Regarding the functions of vertex groups and other blenders,

If the function of DOAXVV MOD is prepared according to the standard of DOUTOKU -the author of DOA5LR MODDING TOOLs-, the modder of DOA5LR may gather at DOAXVV. and I think that the transition to DOA 6 will be done smoothly.

You guys already have almost all the functions of DOAXVV MOD, and I want to praise it.
I probably can do most of what I want to do.