Site questions, comments, and suggestions

I have a question: I wanted to create an activity stream that shows me all recent file updates of files I'm following.

Why does it show me reviews, too, even though I told it to show me items only?

What would be the correct settings for this task then?

Spoiler

db845fd4-8cf6-4e72-8ef4-77f3daf77675.thumb.png.4085bdead4bd6d1c89d3b9d773b9ef8e.png

On 16/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, Mamba 101 said:

Im having the same problem as good girl - my banner/header image from my profile page has all of a sudden disappeared, even though like mentioned above it says 

the photo is still there, just not visible for some reason....

Has anyone got a fix? .. or is it just a temp glitch till the new site is fully functioning like Im thinking?

Either way liking the new site design guys, getting used to it but the new tweaks are def gonna be great!

I get the same as you @Mamba 101. I can remove and upload it and see it in the upload, and I can see it using View image option in bowser submenu but not on the site itself. I couldn't see if anyone responded to you yet (but I may also be blind) so sorry if this has been addressed.

53 minutes ago, rydin said:

I get the same as you @Mamba 101. I can remove and upload it and see it in the upload, and I can see it using View image option in bowser submenu but not on the site itself. I couldn't see if anyone responded to you yet (but I may also be blind) so sorry if this has been addressed.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/?do=findComment&comment=2056482

37 minutes ago, zaira said:

Yes I miss it too

You can create your activity stream to have the same functionality.

And you can make it the default for yourself, so when you click on "Activity Streams" it will be shown automatically.

8 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

Hi again and thanks again to Ashal and probably just CPU(helping him) . Can I ask about LL site loading speed ? Is it today rapidlyy slowi only for me? Because Im waiting  and waiting .............. Im sorry and hope Im not annoying.

During weekends, usually, there are tons of users online. So slowdowns are normal.

But at least this new version seems to keep up with the number of users.

10 hours ago, TomatoEddie said:

Inglorious,

if your browser is either FireFox or Chrome, you've got to install the Stylish plugin (extension) then go to this site — https://userstyles.org/styles/151255/loverslab-wide-and-compact.

when there, click on the green button on the right — "Install Style" will be written on it.

Thanks very much for your help.

However, I won't install an extra add-on just because loverslab defaults to a cellphone-zombie style.

LL has outlived its usefulness, obviously.

Hey Ashal and team! Thanks for making LL, maintaining it, and more importantly keeping it relevant to today’s standards. It’s great that I can finally view this forum properly on my iPhone. I could still do it on the old version, but it would default to a basic layout and the desktop view was just not mobile-friendly at all. Now I can properly check this forum wherever I go! :grin:

LL has just elevated its usefulness, so thanks. I know there are still hiccups that need to be ironed out, but as with the recent update to Nexus Mods, this is to be expected and at least you guys are on the right track. Keep rolling that rock uphill, and good luck!

Btw, I’m posting this on my iPhone as we speak lol.

Edited by HentaiGnome