8 hours ago, Chrisington said:

Out of curiosity which Parts of Cursed Loot are you going to be working on to work with this mod? The author of that mod has stated that they won't ever add support for males themselves which is saddening. The DD for Him patch/mod fills some of that problem but even that doesn't seem to quite work correctly with this mod yet.

My friend showed me this mod and I have to say it looks miles better than the janky bodyslide edits I had a while back and I can't wait to start a new character with all these fun new mods.

Devious device stuff are still a Work in progress, is not fully support yet.(just wanted to release it to show people that I was working on it)

As cursed loot, traps would work and I plan on converting ALL of the "armors" (Idk how else to say it), so it should work fine. As for the male support that what Im planning to do, support the femboy race,(not doing it for the regular male...to much work already...)

I just needed DD him for their penis piercing. And thank you, I just know im taking long and some people are gettin impatient with me takin this long. ^^''

3 hours ago, Volti said:

There’s clipping with the Dark Brotherhood armor, Elven armor, Nordic Carved

Ill check them later, unable right now.

If they are mess up ill make a quick update.

Alright awesome

I also found the the Crisping (from tera pack) also has some clipping

I’ll edit this reply if I find any other armors with clipping

50 minutes ago, Volti said:

Alright awesome

I also found the the Crisping (from tera pack) also has some clipping

I’ll edit this reply if I find any other armors with clipping

So I just went and checked:

Saw the clipping n the elven armor leg...so Ill fix that when I get to it.

Brother I saw no clipping, if you mean the arm and legs  showing that cause I made the armor so

As for the carved belly and also for the elven that was a decision of mine to crop the belly out of the armors.

2 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Devious device stuff are still a Work in progress, is not fully support yet.(just wanted to release it to show people that I was working on it)

As cursed loot, traps would work and I plan on converting ALL of the "armors" (Idk how else to say it), so it should work fine. As for the male support that what Im planning to do, support the femboy race,(not doing it for the regular male...to much work already...)

I just needed DD him for their penis piercing. And thank you, I just know im taking long and some people are gettin impatient with me takin this long. ^^''

Ill check them later, unable right now.

If they are mess up ill make a quick update.

No worries, the fact that you have made this mod in the first place is wonderful, all the mods you are supporting on top of that just feels like icing on the cake, thank you for all your hard work ^_^

1 minute ago, Chrisington said:

No worries, the fact that you have made this mod in the first place is wonderful, all the mods you are supporting on top of that just feels like icing on the cake, thank you for all your hard work ^_^

Well that appreciated ^^

I often get people asking when the next patch coming or do this mod for me.

Is always enjoyable to see one being with what i got for now.

Is the vampire race working correctly (correct flags and such) since when I turned my character into one via Serana, he did get the abilities and powers though it but his eyes didn't change yet could still burn in the sunlight. I have Better Vampires installed and the required mods to make it compatible with custom race? However, manually turning the PC into a vampire through console commands, it doesn't seem like it's possible to revert back to human via the black soul gem ritual method though.

In other words, it's possible for the PC to become a vampire and get the new powers but the game won't recognize him as one. Unless console commands are used and the ritual to cure won't work if done manually.

(I tend to reply here a lot though I just wanted to let you know since I wanna help in some way by reporting issues even if they're somewhat minor ones but still make an impact)

edit: Atm my character is a non-vamp, so I'll wait until any sort of fix is out? As well as if it's not much to ask or not sure if there's a specific mod for this but to not make the face look ugly when turned into a vamp? Anyways have a nice day

1 hour ago, Volti said:

Is the vampire race working correctly (correct flags and such) since when I turned my character into one via Serana, he did get the abilities and powers though it but his eyes didn't change yet could still burn in the sunlight. I have Better Vampires installed and the required mods to make it compatible with custom race? However, manually turning the PC into a vampire through console commands, it doesn't seem like it's possible to revert back to human via the black soul gem ritual method though.

In other words, it's possible for the PC to become a vampire and get the new powers but the game won't recognize him as one. Unless console commands are used and the ritual to cure won't work if done manually.

(I tend to reply here a lot though I just wanted to let you know since I wanna help in some way by reporting issues even if they're somewhat minor ones but still make an impact)

edit: Atm my character is a non-vamp, so I'll wait until any sort of fix is out? As well as if it's not much to ask or not sure if there's a specific mod for this but to not make the face look ugly when turned into a vamp? Anyways have a nice day

Yes it should work, you have femboy race available for both the femboy humanoid and khajiit.

( I also use better vampire. which is weel known for being hard to make it work with custom race)

I made the eye not change, I never liked skyrim vampire eyes. So they stayed Unchanged, not making it force a eye change.

(but if the player wish to have the vampire eyes they have access to it via the showracemenu)

If you mean the game as the npc then Idk, I get the comment about me being pale and watnot and feeding working.

For the vampire face ugliness that outside my field, is for you to get less sunken face mod for vampire, it will help.

And yes I noticed you commenting alot.

Anyone know if this is compatible with Dual Sheath Redux? I think someone mentioned or asked about it earlier on in the thread but does it work? As I know a mod that lets the player favorite a weapon and it appears on the back and it works fine. But I want to be able to show my other weapon when not sheathed.

3 hours ago, Norli said:

Anyone know if this is compatible with Dual Sheath Redux? I think someone mentioned or asked about it earlier on in the thread but does it work? As I know a mod that lets the player favorite a weapon and it appears on the back and it works fine. But I want to be able to show my other weapon when not sheathed.

The race uses XPMSE skeleton, so it should be compatible.

Hey! I don't really use this site to comment and such, but I just couldn't help but do it for this mod! First of, I'd like to say that you did a good job with this! Way beyond a good job! With a few tweaks and upgrades, it'd be perfect! Thank you for putting this out for us femboy hungry people out there.

I'd like to suggest or ask for one thing though: Can you make the male version have a more feminine and flamboyant voice? I was able to get around this by using a few Voice Mods, but there are a few moments when the default Elven Male voice goes through and it throws me of a LOT! It's just a minor tweak that I'd like to have added. Pretty please?

Other than that, thanks again! I hope you continue working on this mod and update it soon!

1 hour ago, snakbug said:

Honestly, I'd love to use this mod to have a companion. A faithful squire, something like that. Anyways, I'm not sure if there are any present in the game with the mod itself, but if there is a chance for a femboy companion, I'd be satisfied for a long time!

Well, the mod does have a follower in the latest version?

5 hours ago, Norli said:

For now Ill just focus on IA and DD kit.

As I want to take a break after it to chill out and enjoy skyrim.

4 hours ago, MadolcheYumi said:

Hey! I don't really use this site to comment and such, but I just couldn't help but do it for this mod! First of, I'd like to say that you did a good job with this! Way beyond a good job! With a few tweaks and upgrades, it'd be perfect! Thank you for putting this out for us femboy hungry people out there.

I'd like to suggest or ask for one thing though: Can you make the male version have a more feminine and flamboyant voice? I was able to get around this by using a few Voice Mods, but there are a few moments when the default Elven Male voice goes through and it throws me of a LOT! It's just a minor tweak that I'd like to have added. Pretty please?

Other than that, thanks again! I hope you continue working on this mod and update it soon!

Still learning, as it is my first mod and all. But thank you. ^^

But here a bit of backstage info as for the voice, there was two voice mod that I was interested in getting added to the femboy race.

I usually ask before grabbing other mods assets as I don't want to take things which I don't own.

Sadly those voice in question, the author refused as they didn't want their mod connect to a homosexual oriented mod.

Thus Didn't have any voice to change with, still gonna look for one when I get the chance.

3 hours ago, snakbug said:

Honestly, I'd love to use this mod to have a companion. A faithful squire, something like that. Anyways, I'm not sure if there are any present in the game with the mod itself, but if there is a chance for a femboy companion, I'd be satisfied for a long time!

Talon Of the Rose, location, Dawnstar, The INN.

Go grab his ass. Have fun.

2 hours ago, Norli said:

I hope a tutorial for the Bodyslide/Creation Kit happens soon, for now I'll be patient. ^^

Trying to figure out how to record XD

17 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

But here a bit of backstage info as for the voice, there was two voice mod that I was interested in getting added to the femboy race.

I usually ask before grabbing other mods assets as I don't want to take things which I don't own.

Sadly those voice in question, the author refused as they didn't want their mod connect to a homosexual oriented mod.

Thus Didn't have any voice to change with, still gonna look for one when I get the chance.

Not sure which authors you refer to, but there is this mod - Skyrim Player Re-Voiced, which I think can certainly fit this sort of character, and can work if the race was changed to use the vanilla MaleElfHaughty voice set. Might not be able to include it, but could possibly recommend it. 

Otherwise, I'm not sure if I'll finish with it, but I started on making a patch with TESVEdit for Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, Clothing and Clutter Fixes, and Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade. Might also do one for Improved Closefaced Helmets.

You can use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) which is free. You may want to tinker with the settings and either pick .flv or .mp4 as the file format. There’s two options which are OBS Classic and OBS Studio (personally I prefer the Studio version)

While if you plan on recording and editing, .mp4 works but will take longer (ofc depending on length of video and quality)

Meanwhile .flv is flash video so it takes shorter time to upload but at the cost of not being able to edit it? Unless there’s a program for that but not quite sure

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure which authors you refer to, but there is this mod - Skyrim Player Re-Voiced, which I think can certainly fit this sort of character, and can work if the race was changed to use the vanilla MaleElfHaughty voice set. Might not be able to include it, but could possibly recommend it. 

Otherwise, I'm not sure if I'll finish with it, but I started on making a patch with TESVEdit for Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade, Clothing and Clutter Fixes, and Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade. Might also do one for Improved Closefaced Helmets.

Not giving any names, not here to start a flame war.

Is their assets, so they can do what they want as they pleased.

And cool to see someone going and makin a patch for those : 3

Greatly appreciate the help.

57 minutes ago, Norli said:

You can use OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) which is free. You may want to tinker with the settings and either pick .flv or .mp4 as the file format. There’s two options which are OBS Classic and OBS Studio (personally I prefer the Studio version)

While if you plan on recording and editing, .mp4 works but will take longer (ofc depending on length of video and quality)

Meanwhile .flv is flash video so it takes shorter time to upload but at the cost of not being able to edit it? Unless there’s a program for that but not quite sure

I got it, started recording....I hate my voice.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

No clue what that means.

But now I got everything record I need a editing software to edit the video.

Ah, where do you plan on uploading the video?

I’m not too familiar with video editing software so if you’re using Windows, the easiest way is probably windows movie maker or something like shotcut

1 hour ago, Norli said:

Ah, where do you plan on uploading the video?

I’m not too familiar with video editing software so if you’re using Windows, the easiest way is probably windows movie maker or something like shotcut

I did think of Window movie maker, but I dont have it.

And youtube obviously.

16 hours ago, Bc4life said:

I did think of Window movie maker, but I dont have it.

And youtube obviously.

You could try a program called Shotcut then, it’s free as well and it’s pretty simple