So I was playing for a while with this, the femboy race does not seem to be compatible with dual sheath redux at the moment. Equipping a shield just leaves it stuck to the hand like it does in vanilla, but changing race to something else and doing the same the shield goes on back like it is supposed to.

What would need to be done to make this compatible?

11 hours ago, 7SinGula said:

if only this mod work with SAM (shape atlas of men), the muscle daddy and femboy yes pls.. the dream

but thank you anyway, but can you remove the need core of sos esm maybe i can use SAM, dunno about that, but thank you keep up the good work

I dont use SAM so I wouldnt know how it works. So I dont plan to give it support.

But they both are able to work together all you really need is the femboy sos addon and you can ignore all the others.

I would say look around, there people telling how to do it.

2 hours ago, sila said:

So I was playing for a while with this, the femboy race does not seem to be compatible with dual sheath redux at the moment. Equipping a shield just leaves it stuck to the hand like it does in vanilla, but changing race to something else and doing the same the shield goes on back like it is supposed to.

What would need to be done to make this compatible?

No freaking clue, I dont use dual sheath redux.

My guess is dual sheat edits the skeleton, so at worst if is really problematic , you could just replace

the femboy skeleton file with the one of DSR.

16 minutes ago, sila said:

I had already tried replacing the skeleton, still did not work.

I suppose I could look for one of the mods that unequipped shields when weapons were sheathed that I used before DSR became available.

Then I have no clue, like ive said I dont use DSR.

If ever down the line I get curious Ill look into it. But for right now taking days off from modding.

16 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Then I have no clue, like ive said I dont use DSR.

If ever down the line I get curious Ill look into it. But for right now taking days off from modding.

That's fine, already found a work around with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32895/. I just hate having the shield glued to my hands while im walking around, was one of the things I really hated about vanilla skyrim.

Edit: well no that does not seem to be working either. I suppose I will just be unequipping the shield every time :frown:

1 hour ago, sila said:

That's fine, already found a work around with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32895/. I just hate having the shield glued to my hands while im walking around, was one of the things I really hated about vanilla skyrim.

Edit: well no that does not seem to be working either. I suppose I will just be unequipping the shield every time :frown:

That not normal...I use a mod that unequips the quiver when I dont use a bow...

That should affect the race mod, as weaponeary and such arent need for me to convert.

Oh it worked, but it caused my character to draw weapon 2-3 times which got annoying fast. I think I will just leave DSR on and go for a 2 handed or archer character.

If you are ever interested in figuring out what exactly is going wrong with DSR I would greatly apreciate it, but no big deal if you don't want to. 

5 hours ago, sila said:

Oh it worked, but it caused my character to draw weapon 2-3 times which got annoying fast. I think I will just leave DSR on and go for a 2 handed or archer character.

If you are ever interested in figuring out what exactly is going wrong with DSR I would greatly apreciate it, but no big deal if you don't want to. 

I make no garanteed.

On 17/12/2017 at 4:36 PM, Bc4life said:

That not normal...I use a mod that unequips the quiver when I dont use a bow...

That should affect the race mod, as weaponeary and such arent need for me to convert.

Sorry if I'm maybe blind but I noticed there only seems to be one version of this file when there are supposedly two bodytypes? Or is this changed in the racemenu?

On 12/19/2017 at 2:43 PM, saltyst3v3 said:

Hello, I have installed everything manually. Am i missing something it doesn't show up in the racemenu....

Did you make sure to "activate" the plugin?

21 hours ago, somanyfetishes said:

i like this mod so much, i want to ask you, it is possible to replace all of the males in skyrim (or most of them) with cute femboys? i mean, mostly the human and elves races, could it be possible?

It is possible, but that would require a whole new mod of it itself.

12 hours ago, ParadoxalObserver said:

Sorry if I'm maybe blind but I noticed there only seems to be one version of this file when there are supposedly two bodytypes? Or is this changed in the racemenu?

The old version before "S" was removed.

As for the two bodytype, I stopped working on the thicc version, because people would pm me and wouldn't stop complaining bout how thicc the body was or whinning

on how gross out their are by a big ass. So I just stopped bothering with it.

5 hours ago, Bc4life said:

The old version before "S" was removed.

As for the two bodytype, I stopped working on the thicc version, because people would pm me and wouldn't stop complaining bout how thicc the body was or whinning

on how gross out their are by a big ass. So I just stopped bothering with it.

Odd, mine is still thicc. I wonder if it might be incompatibility with another mod or me being an idiot.

EDIT: Also, a few suggestions I have for your mod:

-Presets: Lazy people might want to use them and usually when I make a character I tend to choose the most similar preset to make my day easier. I know making these can be quite tedious and honestly it's probably the least important.

-Giving femboy's a racial trait or making several femboys that copy the racial traits of their given race: because racial traits are fun and fairly important to the game, I'd say.

3 hours ago, saltyst3v3 said:

How do i "activate" plugin lol? I'm so bad sorray.

NMM = In the plugin tab, just find the mod and "check" it.

Or in Skyrim Laucher, plugin menu, check it. SImple as that.

1 hour ago, ParadoxalObserver said:

Odd, mine is still thicc. I wonder if it might be incompatibility with another mod or me being an idiot.

EDIT: Also, a few suggestions I have for your mod:

-Presets: Lazy people might want to use them and usually when I make a character I tend to choose the most similar preset to make my day easier. I know making these can be quite tedious and honestly it's probably the least important.

-Giving femboy's a racial trait or making several femboys that copy the racial traits of their given race: because racial traits are fun and fairly important to the game, I'd say.

Are you using the old version? Or the S version?

Suggestion will be kept in mind. I prefer to work on the armor stuff first, worry bout the small stuff afterward.

As of right now Femboy get better sneak and speech and a few added spell.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

NMM = In the plugin tab, just find the mod and "check" it.

Or in Skyrim Laucher, plugin menu, check it. SImple as that.

Are you using the old version? Or the S version?

Suggestion will be kept in mind. I prefer to work on the armor stuff first, worry bout the small stuff afterward.

As of right now Femboy get better sneak and speech and a few added spell.

I'm using the S version.

I install your mod and i love it is amazing , but i have a problem , is not the mod , it is great , but the skeleton does not supports SOS , the dick is stretching when i crouch and during the sex also the feet , do you might know what i can do to fix it ? 

The weird thing is that it works fine when i choose the female but male is the preset i wanted , and sorry to bother 

On 12/24/2017 at 1:40 PM, cuchulaim225 said:

I install your mod and i love it is amazing , but i have a problem , is not the mod , it is great , but the skeleton does not supports SOS , the dick is stretching when i crouch and during the sex also the feet , do you might know what i can do to fix it ? 

The weird thing is that it works fine when i choose the female but male is the preset i wanted , and sorry to bother 

Like replied to your PM never experienced that : /

Cause the skeleton the femboy uses is XPMSE., which supports SOS.

At worst, what you can do is replace the skeleton of the femboy with one the one that you are using. (sos compatible skeleton)

And see if it fixes anything. Also hoping you are using the "FEMBOY SoS addon" and didnt change to another one.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:26 AM, Bc4life said:

The mod doesn't create/add  hairstyle, it change the hairstyle of apachii (female hair) to unisex, to make them usuable by the femboy race.

I just made 2 of them to be use by default as I had to set a preset for them. Thus why they are tag femboy hair.

It used to be thicker...they used to be very bottom heavy but due to complain the unthicc version was created.

And Im not planing to make another body version, is already a lot of work as it is (because then I would have convert every armor twice to the body shape). Because as it is, I can't win in this scenario, people would find not curvy enough and other too curvy or too thicc. So I'm really in the mindset of "Just take it and go"

Yes, I have racemenu, so maybe I could tweak it to my liking. And how do I supposedly access these other hairs? This still doesn't change the fact that the hair slider only gives me 2 only 2 options.

1 hour ago, unknown7 said:

Yes, I have racemenu, so maybe I could tweak it to my liking. And how do I supposedly access these other hairs? This still doesn't change the fact that the hair slider only gives me 2 only 2 options.

I hope you downloaded Apaachi?

Cause otherwise I have no clue why your having this issues :/...

Cause the femboy race is tagged to the humanoid and elf formlist, thus why they have access to their hair and body part (eyes and ears and such)

do you have a mod that would affect what formlist a race has access to?

Or do you have a special custom race mod other than the femboy?

Cause my guess would a mod conflicting with my race mod.

2 hours ago, CrimsonNocturne said:

I have a problem. If i undress the femboy khajiit its all good but if i undress the human femboy the game crashes,any help would be appreciated :smile:

What the.....?????

I have no freaking clue...O_O

My guess a conflicting mod ?

But I wouldn't know which, maybe you didn't properly install the mod, no way that I can help, never got that issues.

They both share the same body and SOS addon so I dont see how that would happen.