19 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

I'm trying to make male chastity belts work with this body, but I'm having trouble. I understand that you're tired of modding, but perhaps you would have any direction? I could mess with the Creation Kit and Nifskope in my Oblivion days, so perhaps I can make this work. I posted the below in their topic:

Any idea what could be happening? More or less everything seems to be at place already, so this could be easy to fix.

What the trouble? Like it doesn't appear? Cause all chastity belt are supported, open and closed.

As for the invisible penis that easy to fix, you need to edit the femboy SoS addon or create one(which would be better as to not conflict if there any update) for that custom race.

As the SOS addon only supports the femboy and khajiit femboy, and wont work on any other race. (like how the UNP SOS addon is only equipable to female)

IF you need info on how to make one, go to the SOS page, they have a tutorial for it.

Edit: Wait, I went to search for this quote, is from you on a different mod for cock cage.

Follow the Tutorial provided in the front page, you will need to a patch by yourself for them to work.

That why they are invisible.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

It can be ,with quite a few removal of features.

But I wont be doing that as I keep saying, my computer can't run SE.

And I am iffy about letting someone take ownership of my mod just to make a port, cause I rather have full control of it

cause down the line I will be upgrading my pc, so If I do...what then..Make my own port and post? Tell the other one to remove...It would be a mess.

I dont know about ZAZ nor Captured dream.

Dont use those mod, I only use DDA,DDI,DDX and cursed loot. (and devices for him)

Ahhh, I think I know what the problem is and I don't think it has anything to do with how the mods are setup or something missing.
I noticed that helmets and some armors are just plain not showing up on him at all, Likes its invisible.
Not sure what would be causing that but it very selectively affects some things but not everything, I guess until I found out what it is or why its happening I'll never get it to show up....at this point it could be a lot of things as I have immersive armors AND a vanilla armor replacer installed, I don't have anymore questions and I have asked enough of them already! But thank you for trying.

6 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

Ahhh, I think I know what the problem is and I don't think it has anything to do with how the mods are setup or something missing.
I noticed that helmets and some armors are just plain not showing up on him at all, Likes its invisible.
Not sure what would be causing that but it very selectively affects some things but not everything, I guess until I found out what it is or why its happening I'll never get it to show up....at this point it could be a lot of things as I have immersive armors AND a vanilla armor replacer installed, I don't have anymore questions and I have asked enough of them already! But thank you for trying.

I went to check, the stuff that doesn't appear must not be from DDA, ZAZ and captured dream adds items, thus appearing invisible on the femboy.

And wont appear without a patch. A armor replacer are also likely to conflict. Depending how the modder in question made the replacer.

5 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

I went to check, the stuff that doesn't appear must not be from DDA, ZAZ and captured dream adds items, thus appearing invisible on the femboy.

And wont appear without a patch. A armor replacer are also likely to conflict. Depending how the modder in question made the replacer.

I can live without captured dreams for sure, Its fun but not the end of the world to not have.
However DCL and even the Femboy mod claims to have a reliance on Zaz as a master file.

2 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

I can live without captured dreams for sure, Its fun but not the end of the world to not have.
However DCL and even the Femboy mod claims to have a reliance on Zaz as a master file.

DCL isnt supported on the Femboy

And yes both use ZAZ animation, thus why is a requirement,

I when I mentionned ZAZ items, I meant like the other stuff ZAZ that might not be inside DDA,DDX,DDI.

DDA,DDI,DDX has full support.

Not the other stuff, just those 3.

9 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

DCL isnt supported on the Femboy

And yes both use ZAZ animation, thus why is a requirement,

I when I mentionned ZAZ items, I meant like the other stuff ZAZ that might not be inside DDA,DDX,DDI.

DDA,DDI,DDX has full support.

Not the other stuff, just those 3.

Ah alright, Problem solved I'm just an idiot.
I'll work on setting up a mod order with just this race in mind, Ditching anything that doesn't cooperate and work on fixing my armors because immersive armors is supposed to be supported so I have no idea what I did there.

4 minutes ago, Nuresh said:

Ah alright, Problem solved I'm just an idiot.
I'll work on setting up a mod order with just this race in mind, Ditching anything that doesn't cooperate and work on fixing my armors because immersive armors is supposed to be supported so I have no idea what I did there.

You need to download the patch in Nexus and overwrite the original ESP.

Simple as that.

On 3/20/2018 at 1:25 AM, Bc4life said:

You need to download the patch in Nexus and overwrite the original ESP.

Simple as that.

I got it all working aside from the DDs that aren't supported obviously, Question though does this exclusively use UNP or is the CBBE body alright to have installed instead?

9 hours ago, Nuresh said:

I got it all working aside from the DDs that aren't supported obviously, Question though does this exclusively use UNP or is the CBBE body alright to have installed instead?

Well for every chest piece the femboy uses their own custom meshes, so no matter what you put for the female body type, be cbbe or uunp it would matter, as it wont affect the femboy race.

However the femboy does use the same leg,arm and helmet as the female...which may create clipping, but not sure since I dont use cbbe.

Tiny Tiny Update.

Added a patch for a eye mod from Oaristys. Their Witcher 3 eye mod, no need to be force to play the "female" femboy to have access to those.

The only issues is regular can have them, so if you play a none femboy, expect a bit of extra eye selection that wont fit you.

Hope you guys enjoy this tiny patch.

38 minutes ago, fangkari said:

Hello everyone. I am currently having issues with Femboy Reborn. My body isn't there but my head is. I don't know if anyone else has been having this issue. Can someone help me out?

Do when you are naked or when equiping certain armor?

7 minutes ago, fangkari said:

When i'm naked and when i'm wearing armor, i have no hands. though with enough fiddling, i managed to get the penis to show up. other than the penis and my head i have no other body parts.

did you install the mesh correctly?

1 minute ago, fangkari said:

i installed everything required through nexus mod manager. and reinstalled everything through nexus mod manager. the meshes are in data like they should be.

Hmm...I suggest people to install this mod manually usually.

Do you have anything that could conflict?

1 minute ago, Bc4life said:

Hmm...I suggest people to install this mod manually usually.

Do you have anything that could conflict?

ON A WHIM I went and looked at my esp list. somehow steam managed to install a bunch of shit. i turned off all of those and it's working. for now. i imagine i'll be back..... :frown:

3 minutes ago, fangkari said:

ON A WHIM I went and looked at my esp list. somehow steam managed to install a bunch of shit. i turned off all of those and it's working. for now. i imagine i'll be back..... :frown:

Well if there any issue Ill try to help.

Though I wouldn't touch mods from steam XD

But that just me.

8 hours ago, iskruel said:

Hello, is there any chance you could reupload these (either on LL or elsewhere);
Femboy Race Reborn -DD Pack-.rar
Femboy_Tera_Pack.rar
...since after downloading them, NMM and WinRar both tell me the contents are corrupt. :frown:

Thanks!

First they are to be manually installed not using NMM.

Secondly, Ive download them and they aren't corrupt, you are the only one to bring that issue with others working fine (as you can see from earlier post)

so I downloaded them in good faith and open them and extracted them with no issue and corrupted file.

Something might happened on your side when you downloaded them, I suggest you redownload the file and installed them manually this time.

5 hours ago, Bc4life said:

First they are to be manually installed not using NMM.

Secondly, Ive download them and they aren't corrupt, you are the only one to bring that issue with others working fine (as you can see from earlier post)

so I downloaded them in good faith and open them and extracted them with no issue and corrupted file.

Something might happened on your side when you downloaded them, I suggest you redownload the file and installed them manually this time.

Thanks for replying so quickly, I tried NMM after winrar failed, but I did in the end find the problem; it seems I needed a newer version of winrar than the one I had. D'oh. ??

2 hours ago, iskruel said:

Thanks for replying so quickly, I tried NMM after winrar failed, but I did in the end find the problem; it seems I needed a newer version of winrar than the one I had. D'oh. ??

Well then good to hear.

Have fun. ^^