51 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

What the.....?????

I have no freaking clue...O_O

My guess a conflicting mod ?

But I wouldn't know which, maybe you didn't properly install the mod, no way that I can help, never got that issues.

They both share the same body and SOS addon so I dont see how that would happen.

Alright ,thanks anyway i'll try to figure it out and will update if i can fix it.

17 hours ago, Bc4life said:

I hope you downloaded Apaachi?

Cause otherwise I have no clue why your having this issues :/...

Cause the femboy race is tagged to the humanoid and elf formlist, thus why they have access to their hair and body part (eyes and ears and such)

do you have a mod that would affect what formlist a race has access to?

Or do you have a special custom race mod other than the femboy?

Cause my guess would a mod conflicting with my race mod.

I don't exactly know, but I do have quite a few hair mods, including a mod that allows the player to have Serana's hair, but that's females only. And I do run quite a few race mods too. And I do have all of the ApaachiSkyHair variants (Main, Male, Female.)

6 hours ago, CrimsonNocturne said:

Alright ,thanks anyway i'll try to figure it out and will update if i can fix it.

Do keep me in touch, so I may update the conflict mod list if that is the case.

4 hours ago, unknown7 said:

I don't exactly know, but I do have quite a few hair mods, including a mod that allows the player to have Serana's hair, but that's females only. And I do run quite a few race mods too. And I do have all of the ApaachiSkyHair variants (Main, Male, Female.)

Hair mods shouldnt be an issues, I run appaachy,shyhair and kimijo hair with no issues.

What race mod do you have?

17 hours ago, unibolt said:

fixed it, just had to reinstall some stuff

OK good to hear.

1 hour ago, supersheep said:

The body comes out fine for me but some vanilla outfits don't show and it just shows the character naked and no vanilla footwear shows either as well as devious devices. Any idea what could be causing it?

Which vanilla armor? (would be more useful to know that way I can check it)

And also what vanilla footwear?

Devious device isnt supported yet....Im still working on it. <.<;

14 hours ago, Bc4life said:

OK good to hear.

Which vanilla armor? (would be more useful to know that way I can check it)

And also what vanilla footwear?

Devious device isnt supported yet....Im still working on it. <.<;

I haven't tried every armor or footwear but ive seen scale, fur, and so far every clothing works. Besides scale and fur armor the rest don't show up and my character just shows him naked. As for footwear any that ive tried does not work.

36 minutes ago, supersheep said:

I haven't tried every armor or footwear but ive seen scale, fur, and so far every clothing works. Besides scale and fur armor the rest don't show up and my character just shows him naked. As for footwear any that ive tried does not work.

Do you per-chance have a mod that edits the vanilla armor?

Cause that might be the issue if you do, here some screenies of some of the armor  to show they work, imperial, stormcloak, orc, elven, dwarven, steel (that the super skimpy one), iron, leather and so forth. Im not gonna picture everyone of them but you get the idea.

20171231161749_1.jpg

20171231161823_1.jpg

20171231161832_1.jpg

20171231162504_1.jpg

20171231162519_1.jpg

20171231160408_1.jpg

20171231160745_1.jpg

20171231160824_1.jpg

20171231160914_1.jpg

20171231160957_1.jpg

20171231161030_1.jpg

20171231161108_1.jpg

20171231161740_1.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Do you per-chance have a mod that edits the vanilla armor?

Cause that might be the issue if you do, here some screenies of some of the armor  to show they work, imperial, stormcloak, orc, elven, dwarven, steel (that the super skimpy one), iron, leather and so forth. Im not gonna picture everyone of them but you get the idea.

20171231161749_1.jpg

20171231161823_1.jpg

20171231161832_1.jpg

20171231162504_1.jpg

20171231162519_1.jpg

20171231160408_1.jpg

20171231160745_1.jpg

20171231160824_1.jpg

20171231160914_1.jpg

20171231160957_1.jpg

20171231161030_1.jpg

20171231161108_1.jpg

20171231161740_1.jpg

Yeah I do I have some mods that change it and i change some with bodyslide. Ill have to try editing bodyslide to the default set and try with that. Just tried vampire armor and the boots and those work if that says anything. Ill let you know if changing the mod works.

1 minute ago, supersheep said:

Yeah I do I have some mods that change it and i change some with bodyslide. Ill have to try editing bodyslide to the default set and try with that. Just tried vampire armor and the boots and those work if that says anything. Ill let you know if changing the mod works.

Bodyslide stuff wont do anything to conflict (since the femboy have their own set so go bodyslide away)

Is mostly anything that would change the stats, weight, name, aspect, briefly put anything that would change the armor data.

3 minutes ago, Spookytoast said:

Oddly enough, whenever I attempt to launch Skyrim, it crashes

I checked TES5Edit, and it said something about ApachiiHairFemales.esm

If someone could please help me out on this, please do

I already have Apachii hair 1.6 installed already, the full version

You need all three plugin on Apaachi 1.6 full isn't only just the needed one.

you need to go get v 1.5 (female hair) and 1.2 (male hair) for this mod to work.

47 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Bodyslide stuff wont do anything to conflict (since the femboy have their own set so go bodyslide away)

Is mostly anything that would change the stats, weight, name, aspect, briefly put anything that would change the armor data.

I feel like it might be some mod I have. (I'm not the best modder lol) I don't think the mods I have change the weight just their appearance so it might be a different type of mod thats conflicting it.

58 minutes ago, supersheep said:

I feel like it might be some mod I have. (I'm not the best modder lol) I don't think the mods I have change the weight just their appearance so it might be a different type of mod thats conflicting it.

I wouldnt know then :confused:

I've noticed that you asked for help on the Request & Find forum. As a suggestion, perhaps it would be best to ask here as well? I don't know... I mean, I only saw that because I was bored and decided to visit some new parts of Loverslab. Also, that thread has 95 views against 14k+ on this one.

5 hours ago, unibolt said:

how do i make my femboy’s butt bigger/rounder?

Racemenu sliders...?

1 hour ago, Grom424 said:

I've noticed that you asked for help on the Request & Find forum. As a suggestion, perhaps it would be best to ask here as well? I don't know... I mean, I only saw that because I was bored and decided to visit some new parts of Loverslab. Also, that thread has 95 views against 14k+ on this one.

Like postin a comment here about it or in the thread starter?

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

Well, that's your call. If you post a comment here right now it will eventually get buried in the thread, if you post in the thread starter it may get disorganized. I would probably do it in the thread starter, if it doesn't make too much of a mess, but, again, it's your call :-)

27 minutes ago, Grom424 said:

Well, that's your call. If you post a comment here right now it will eventually get buried in the thread, if you post in the thread starter it may get disorganized. I would probably do it in the thread starter, if it doesn't make too much of a mess, but, again, it's your call :-)

Ill think about it. As of right right im pondering about other stuff...

2 hours ago, ivar said:

Is there a way to change the dick model for this race? Maybe this is my bug, but the current model of the dick does not match the sex animations. I compare with the models from SOS light

Dont use sos light.

3 hours ago, Bc4life said:

Racemenu sliders...?

what are the specific options? i know there’s glute/thighs but it only makes them bigger, how do i make it rounder? like a bubble butt?

i’d use bodyslide but it seems too complex so racemenu’s my only hope

edit: so i found i found a uunp (assuming the default femboy body uses this) bodyslide preset for having a big booty, i assume all i have to do is just export the mesh of the body and rename it to the corresponding femboy gender nifs. if so do i have to do for all of them or the ones you find in the meshes folder and not the other ones in there (hdt folder, etc)?