7 hours ago, Jbunny0 said:

There isn't a version for the special edition is there?

No there is not....(I seriously need to make a FAQ..)

My computer cant run SE, specs aren't high enough to run it, so I don't focus my time on it.

If I were to have a better computer...then maybe I'll consider doing a port of it.

1 hour ago, Norli said:

Hmm, that's weird because I don't have anything that modifies the PC body shape

Cause I honestly don't know....

Since you saw the non clippin on my side...

The male's feet keeps stretching for some odd reason. I ran a few tests such as changing the gender and race and the female variant--along with every other race--do not have the feet stretching problem. I also tried removing the whole mesh file and copying it back into the data folder from the original ZIP and I'm still having the same issue. I even tried copy pasting the female feet as xmalefeet.nif or malefeet.nif with _0 and _1 next to them but that didn't work either. I'd use the female variant seeing as they share the same body, but the female body has no physics, or at least they didn't work for me. As far as I saw only the male body has physics. Please help, I don't know why the feet are like this, it really bothers me :frown:  I'm not even sure if it's because of mod conflicts because the male's feet were fine, up until i tried to change the XML and hen the feet got all stretchy. 

1 hour ago, berryboi said:

The male's feet keeps stretching for some odd reason. I ran a few tests such as changing the gender and race and the female variant--along with every other race--do not have the feet stretching problem. I also tried removing the whole mesh file and copying it back into the data folder from the original ZIP and I'm still having the same issue. I even tried copy pasting the female feet as xmalefeet.nif or malefeet.nif with _0 and _1 next to them but that didn't work either. I'd use the female variant seeing as they share the same body, but the female body has no physics, or at least they didn't work for me. As far as I saw only the male body has physics. Please help, I don't know why the feet are like this, it really bothers me :frown:  I'm not even sure if it's because of mod conflicts because the male's feet were fine, up until i tried to change the XML and hen the feet got all stretchy. 

Stretching how?

Do you have HDT?

First time I see someone with that issue.

59 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Stretching how?

Do you have HDT?

First time I see someone with that issue.

Ip.png.fe62f1b8a64484ab07f1268f729b7c83.png 

I had the femboy preset XML i n this folder, and after replacing the folder with the original ZIP because of the issues, the PC still had body physics which is what also seemed odd to me.

Untitled.png.72aab00a30db6b87810cb46afc9055b0.png

Regardless the feet still stretch like this and its really beginning to bug me. I've resorted to wearing boots the whole time but what if I don't want to wear boots ;-;

39 minutes ago, berryboi said:

Ip.png.fe62f1b8a64484ab07f1268f729b7c83.png 

I had the femboy preset XML i n this folder, and after replacing the folder with the original ZIP because of the issues, the PC still had body physics which is what also seemed odd to me.

Untitled.png.72aab00a30db6b87810cb46afc9055b0.png

Regardless the feet still stretch like this and its really beginning to bug me. I've resorted to wearing boots the whole time but what if I don't want to wear boots ;-;

That not the XML placement...The xml are files used for bodyslide (for people who wants to create patch for custom armor mods).

And me asking if you have HDT is not the file but the mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/

And if you edited the xml via bodyslide and outfitstudio...then it I dont know.

You are the first to come to me with this issue.

24 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

That not the XML placement...The xml are files used for bodyslide (for people who wants to create patch for custom armor mods).

And me asking if you have HDT is not the file but the mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/

so i guess i should just run the body through bodyslide and see how that goes?

33 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

Also, mega stupid question, do I put the files in "HDT" in the main body folders to replace them? or do I leave them in the HDT folder and put them through bodyslide?

34 minutes ago, berryboi said:

so i guess i should just run the body through bodyslide and see how that goes?

No not at all.

You dont touch the body at all, nor edit it, the texture are also edit for that body.

You dont need to edit anything at all, this mod is literally a plug and play mod.

25 minutes ago, berryboi said:

Also, mega stupid question, do I put the files in "HDT" in the main body folders to replace them? or do I leave them in the HDT folder and put them through bodyslide?

The default body is already hdt, I just gave the option cause some people complain having bouce to the body. (thus the existance of ethe HDT and NO HDT folder)

So no you shouldnt replace or touch them.

6 minutes ago, Bc4life said:

No not at all.

You dont touch the body at all, nor edit it, the texture are also edit for that body.

You dont need to edit anything at all, this mod is literally a plug and play mod.

The default body is already hdt, I just gave the option cause some people complain having bouce to the body. (thus the existance of ethe HDT and NO HDT folder)

So no you shouldnt replace or touch them.

huh. well then i guess there can't be much done about the feet then, huh?

Well, that's okay then, I'd like to know how I can add physics to the Hoodie and Tank top outfits though, because those don't seem to be working.

10 minutes ago, berryboi said:

huh. well then i guess there can't be much done about the feet then, huh?

Well, that's okay then, I'd like to know how I can add physics to the Hoodie and Tank top outfits though, because those don't seem to be working.

Just reinstall the mod and don't edit anything. (simply put delete everything and re-download the mod (or reinstall if you still have the rar)

Also check if there anything in your mod list that would affect feets....or how height works.

And No clue there.

I do conversion and such, not animation.

1 hour ago, Bc4life said:

Just reinstall the mod and don't edit anything. (simply put delete everything and re-download the mod (or reinstall if you still have the rar)

Also check if there anything in your mod list that would affect feets....or how height works.

And No clue there.

I do conversion and such, not animation.

tried it again, didn't work, but on the bright side, the females use the same body so I've been using the female instead, I got the physics to work. May I ask what kind of body the original mesh is, because I want to give my PC a custom skin?

1 hour ago, berryboi said:

tried it again, didn't work, but on the bright side, the females use the same body so I've been using the female instead, I got the physics to work. May I ask what kind of body the original mesh is, because I want to give my PC a custom skin?

Any UNP- UUNP Skin would work....but idk why you would change the skin....

As they what makes the chest seem flatter.

How do I make a follower with the race?

I finally got CK working and can sorta make a vanilla follower (haven’t really done it though)

Though I wanna make a Femboy follower? Or is it possible to edit Talon of the Rose for my own fitting?

4 hours ago, Norli said:

How do I make a follower with the race?

I finally got CK working and can sorta make a vanilla follower (haven’t really done it though)

Though I wanna make a Femboy follower? Or is it possible to edit Talon of the Rose for my own fitting?

Youtube is your best friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlepT3rQ8LI

There many tutorial out there, just create an esp for your follower (without going into the esm that way no way of breaking the mod)

with the femboy mod as a masterfile.

And yes you can edit Talon Just search talon in creationkit and you will find his "data" that you can use to change his hair

eyes ect ect.

4 hours ago, Norli said:

Took me hours but I finally made one yesterday.

But hey, now you know how, so you can make more if you ever want , more easily. : 3

With less time on it. Also feel free you to post you follower, if you ever want to. You have permission to do so ;3

39 minutes ago, HinaChan said:

First off I LOVE this mod. It was wonderfully done. I do have small requests plz. I would love to see Lustmord vampire armor done for femboy, and is there anyway to fix eyes of beauty for the male femboy?

LIke I keep saying focusing on Devious assets, and then taking a break. I want to do my own stuff.

Eye of beauty would also require a patch for it to work.

14 hours ago, Bc4life said:

LIke I keep saying focusing on Devious assets, and then taking a break. I want to do my own stuff.

Eye of beauty would also require a patch for it to work.

It works for the female, but bugs the males. Oh well..

I have went through all the patches I could find for eyes. I just won't use male I guess.

2 hours ago, HinaChan said:

It works for the female, but bugs the males. Oh well..

I have went through all the patches I could find for eyes. I just won't use male I guess.

That normal...

Femboy race uses a female head shape thus male eyes are misplaced, that being out of my control.

A patch need to created (there is none yet) to turn the female eyes from that mod unisexe, for it to work fine with the femboy race mod. (Im only one guy working on this)

The benefice both the "male" and "female" are both femboy and have the same armor and everything.

I only gave the femboy a female variant since....you know. Some sex mod only work with female. So havin that option is a nice touch.

NEW BIG UPDATE!! (this one was a hard one)

Full support for Devious devices assets, devious devices integration and devious devices Expansion.

With a slight support for Devious device for him. for those wanting dick piercing on their character.

Everything should be working, if anything doesn't appear or doesn't work please let me know.

I will look into it. And please...dont confuse DDA and DDX assets with DCL...

Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy! *goes flop on his bed*

I absolutely love this mod but I have noticed at least for me that no matter what I do the game wont recognize me as a vampire even though better vampires does, At least for the most part.
I am unable to feed and the Harkon vampires bitch at me for being "mortal" again.

1 hour ago, Nuresh said:

I absolutely love this mod but I have noticed at least for me that no matter what I do the game wont recognize me as a vampire even though better vampires does, At least for the most part.
I am unable to feed and the Harkon vampires bitch at me for being "mortal" again.

That a known issue for custom race mods.

Please follow the step given by the better vampire mod. My mod support the necessary script for it.

Just there a bit of work needed for the user to do/follow.